• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to The Greatest Show UnEarthed: Interest Check

Care to take a step into the dark carnival? Everything is for free!

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I-I don't know...

• I want to live!!!

• Total voters

XANXeto

Dark Mind; Light Heart
Welcome to The Greatest Show UnEarthed

This is an interest check to my newest rp on the server. If you like the idea of it, go ahead and join! Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Fair warning, though. This rp will contain dark elements: Blood, gore, dark imagery, and possible death.

You have been warned...

RP inspired by a great song: Creature Feature - The Greatest Show UnEarthed

Well, the overview link of the rp explains the plot, but I'll give a summary here. A carnival has appeared in town seemingly overnight, and they made their presence known through radio and T.V. This attracted people to go to it, and at first they had fun, but then they started disappearing. Less and less people started going there, but this group got roped into a dare to go there and survive for one whole day and night.

So that's it in a nutshell. As an added information, most, if not all, the staff members of the carnival are either demons, undead, or something other in that variant.

Oh, yeah! I need lots of those! The carnival won't run on just the Ring Master. When you go to fill out the character sheet, do the dark staff, and for position, put your act there. That can be anything from daredevil, blade dancer, fire eater/breather, and anything else your mind can think of. Go nuts, have fun. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back