• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Illyria
Medical bay
Mentioned: Pumpkid Pumpkid maybe Taraninja16 Taraninja16

As Illyria was deep unconscious in hibernation mode , his body remained limp and seemingly dead. The electrical energy in his brain was almost gone as it would take very long to resurrect such a tragedy.

Upon the medical bed by around midnight the body starts to try to jumpstart the brain on its own, making electrical pulse convulsions from the brain repeatedly as if performing cpr on itself without pounding the heart or using defibrillator. The body mutations retracts to normal red head but not for long.

Once the system successfully begins the heart to pump and lungs to breathe the start of slow recovery may begin but the conceousness was not in place yet. Instead as natural chaos does to protect oneself from let's say being mauled by a bear while resurrecting the body's unconceius awakens, convulsing much less as right eye is pitch black for the entire eyeball as the left eye iris is turned to a complete Rose red color.

The eyelid opens only half way for the left eye ( right eyelid at the time doesent open at all willingly ) as the right side of his brain, the most chaotic primal, inspects the surroundings in an attempt to make sure he is safe in the location he is in and that he will not be noticed, touched or harmed in any way possible.

Upon his left eye wandering around he witnessed the two individuals , not really caring or remembering who they are he saw them as a threat as his arm weakly flails at cas and tries to get up from the bed only to fall over face first on the hard ground. Since the right side of his brain is in control his voice is mute and cannot speak. His body is not prepared for a fight but he can certainly try with his weak and slightly shaking limbs get on all fours to try to get up, his head slowly moving upwards to a rail as his movement and motor functions are very small one at a time movements.

Reaching his hand to the rail he grips onto it as tightly as his weak grip can as he uses the rail to slowly move himself up on two feet , now clinging onto the rail he looks back at the two individuals, not recognizing them and only seeing them as blurs to him

Marshall Icarys
Location:: Ballroom - guest room | Mood:: Neutral | Interaction:: LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Marshall took her hand before he pulled her up into his arms. She wasn't heavy at all and if she were, his strength would compensate for it. With the might of a dragon the boy could lift most things humans could not with ease. "Maybe if I find you a thick coat you can come see my lair, but for now," He paused as he swiftly flew up the stairs. As he flew he took in her scent imprinting it in his mind who she was. She was bound to him now and he'd be able to find her scent out of any of the others. Seeing the others room get taken he opted for the one he knew would be available at the end of the hall. Despite the spacing being just wide enough to fit almost his full wingspan, Marshall was quite fast as within the blink of an eye he was standing in front of the room. "This room should serve you well in 'processing' as you requested." He let her down gently making sure she was alright with the sudden burst of speed. His eyes studied every part of her looking over each detail carefully until he had it remembered. The girl had interesting features like her bright purple hair and small stature, the way her eyes look when she talks. He was intrigued with her to say the least. "If you need anything, my room is downstairs. I'll be there for you." He wanted to rub his head against her, nuzzle her with affection but he held himself back choosing to just place a hand on her head. "Goodnight Kirlivoir... If it means anything.. I enjoyed the time I spent with you tonight. It was refreshing to do something out of my element. If you're still here tomorrow we can talk more if you'd like." His eyes had a flicker of joy in them that nobody has ever seen, not even Hazel. He was actually excited to wake up the next day to learn all about the human world and how they live. Marshall lifted himself up hovering above the floor again as he began to float away to his room.

Novalie Polaris
Location:: Guest room | Mood:: Lovestruck | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid
Nova snickered as she walked down the hall. His reaction to Hazel's comment was priceless, who knew the werewolf was so modest. It was cute how flustered he became at a simple joke and definitely made her want to toy with him more. She paused at her door just behind the transparent spectral hearing a familiar voice speak with her. She turned, facing the tall male with a large grin. He sure was happy about that nickname. Wolf life... The thought of being part of a werewolf family did have a sort of ring to it she fancied. As he spoke explaining himself the other more menacing in her opinion male called for his immediate return. She giggled watching the two interact, family was an odd thing she never really understood. Nova didn't spend much time with her parents outside vacations and she had no siblings to communicate with, just herself and her business. A business she entirely forgot about for the day. She had the next designs ready to be put into creation she just had to email them to her designers for them to sew it to life.

Her mind briefly flew off track until the cries of the older male snapped her out of it. "He must really want your attention huh 'lover boy'?" She teased. "Better get going, We can talk in the morn-" She paused as he licked her cheek without warning sending her heart into the hundred-yard dash. It was odd but the affection had her heart fluttering. "B-bye..." She mumbled as she backed into the room, sliding down the wall on the other side of the door. He licked me.. He- Gosh I feel like I'm in some kind of otome. Like Sam-sama was right here. She shook her head not able to hold back the smile on her face. She felt like a princess in this Victorian room waiting for her prince to come and swoon her. Now that she looked at it, the room was extravagant, one of the nicest she's stayed in for an older home. The spectral brought her the set of pajamas setting them down in front of her to inspect. Nova looked at the clothes with a grimace seeing they weren't exactly what she wanted. "Got anything bigger? Looser? Honestly just a large shirt is fine." The girl didn't like to sleep with pants on and if she did she'd opt for shorts instead. Something about it felt restricting like she couldn't move in her own bed and it made her paranoid.

As she began to strip down, throwing her mask and clothes on a chair next to the bed she sat awaiting the spectral to return with a different pair of clothes. I knew I should have worn a bra today... That dress just didn't work with that. Having the back exposed meant either wearing sticky cups or going braless and the last time she wore sticky cups they were too painful to take off. When the spectral re-entered this time with the clothes she requested she didn't bother to cover herself, not having any shame in her well-sculpted figure. She ate right and took care of herself so Nova didn't have any shame in sitting bare. "Ahh~ Perfect thank you," she chirped as she took the large shirt into her hands. She would have hugged them had it not been a ghost but the spirit dismissed itself before the thought would even come about. She slipped into the shirt letting it hand down to her thighs and crawled into the bed. It was so comfy, so comfy that she immediately felt all the tension in her body leave the moment she laid back. The blonde was clearly ready for bed but found herself unable to fall asleep. She laid perfectly still under the covers staring up at the ceiling as her thoughts raced about tonight's events. Am I really... a witch? How could I- Wouldn't my parents have told me? Wouldn't someone had told me?? I wonder what my power is... Her thoughts trailed deeper and deeper into this rabbit hole of mysteries as she laid wondering what the next day would hold for her.

Tamara
Tamara was surprised as Marshall lifted her into his arms like she weighed nothing. Just how strong was he? Before she could think to ask, he took off flying, causing her to yelp and wrap her arms around his neck for safety. Then before she knew it, they were in front of the room Hazel had prepared for her "Ah... Thank you." She said, as he let her down at the door "Alright, I'll keep that in mind. And... Likewise." She said, smiling at him as she took off her mask, so he could see her face "Good night." She finished, before turning around and opening the door, stepping inside. She set her laptop on the nightstand next to the bed, sighing as she sat down. So much had happened so quickly, she needed to take some time to figure all of this out.

So, first off. The ball. It was thankfully not as dangerous as she had feared - Hazel mentioned that this whole thing was to help the people of the mansion find mates. Considering the circumstances, she could totally see that. The world probably wasn't ready to meet a cold man with dragon wings and super strength. Plus God knows what other kind of creatures-... People, lived here too. That left her with what she should tell Kirika... She opened her phone and started to type. Her sister, in predictable fashion, answered her text right away, and she couldn't help but giggle a little seeing her response while they started talking together.

The Party Girl
me
Hey Kiri, just checking in from the ball. Some asswad ended up crashing the party early, but other than that it was nice.
them
UGH
them
Rude
them
You tell 'em off?
me
I wanted to. But no, the host already did that.
me
Besides, I was busy with this guy...
them
OOOOOH lucky
me
You don't like guys.
them
Ok sure, but YOU do :xFwink:
them
I'll go ahead and let the others know you're staying out for a few days, then
me
It's nothing like that!
me
I mean, I'm gonna be staying for a while, but that's because it's raining and I walked here!
them
Uh huh. Sure. No worries, see you in a week then! Good luck!
me
I thought you said a few days?!?

Tamara was blushing furiously by the time their conversation was over, and although she tried a few more times to message her sister, she wasn't answering anymore. Sighing and tossing her phone next to her laptop, she laid back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Whatever, she'd deal with that later. At least it meant she'd get a few days' peace and quiet for once if she got back home before then. For now she tried to move on.

Second... Apparently she was a witch? To be honest, she'd never bothered much with all that magic and fantasy stuff, even in fiction. She'd always found herself much more comfortable in technology and software, since she'd always been so good at it...

"To you it's a skill... What's different from you out of the rest of the world?"

Hazel's words echoed through her mind, as her eyes drifted over to her laptop, still safely contained in its bag. Could... Could it be...? She sat up, pulling it out and setting it on her lap. No, that couldn't be right... Could it? But how would she even prove such a thing? And what's more, if her skill in tech was only because of her magical power, then... Despite that this discovery was supposed to be empowering for her, all she felt was a growing sense of shock and despair. So the only thing she was good at was because of some mystical power? She didn't pass the CSEC trials on her own merits? What about breaking EnTech's servers? Or fighting back Naix? Suddenly everything she'd done felt utterly stripped of all meaning. That wasn't fair...

She closed her laptop and placed it back on the nightstand, not having the courage to test any of this out for herself. Instead she just laid down and closed her eyes, only realizing after the fact that she was still in her dress, yet not wanting to bother getting back up to change into whatever pajamas were in this room. If there even were any, she hadn't checked. Either way, she just laid there and tried to sleep. Tried not to focus on what she'd just discovered.

'It was difficult' would be an understatement.

Tamara's Bedroom (Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )

Castiel & Nathan
(Location: Medical Bay/ Tagged: Lenny2000 Lenny2000 / Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Illyria's body is safely placed on the bed when Castiel notices Nathan has yet to enter. The pup is punished, but he supposed he did not understand the meaning of it. The ebony wolf man decided to prepare the defibrillator first before requiring the kid's assistance. Twenty seconds go by already making it three irritating the male. He pokes his head out the door, into the hallway to find him babbling like a love struck puppy to that blonde chick. It only infuriated him more causing him to call out and forced to do a countdown. It was a miracle that it even worked. The kid is usually an anarchist when it came to anything. It was like dealing with a newborn pup. He scoffs. Curious to the quick obedience. Before Cas got the chance to step in, he glosses over to Novalie. "Maybe this might be good after all." He murmured to himself.

The door closes behind the elder man, locked as a precaution when attending a beast. The medical bay used to be the basement, that is when Hazel took in the dragon deciding it's the coolest place in the manor. No light, fresh cold dirt. The place was practically freezing even by itself. Perfect for keeping medicines. Not that storage has changed. In fact the freezer in Marshall's room still remained helping contain medicine and anything else fresh. Nate sniffs the corpse wondering what's going to happen. "The old man is dead. Are we going to cut his organs up or something?" Nate asked. "No. While that is the first procedure one takes, Illyria is not dead just unconscious. So instead we'll-" Cas is cut off when said man convulses. Mutation reverting to it's normal state until their eyes change to a plain color on each eye. The white haired man jumps back with his brother cautious of the creature as it flails its arm dropping flat on the floor. "Ouch." Nathan cringed. "What the hell is happening to the old geezer?" He asked. "His defense mechanisms are acting up. He's trying to get rid of us. This isn't the first time he's done this. It usually happens when he's at the brick of death. His body is quickly regenerating. If we don't put him down soon he'll probably cause a problem to everyone in this house." The brute explained. "So what the hell do we do?" Castiel casually walks up to the redhead snatching a syringe filled with who knows what inside stabbing it straight to his heart. The source of his blood as the medicine courses through his body sedating him. "Powers against this old timer will be ineffective, but the anatomy is still the same. I have him a larger dosage of anesthesia. It won't kill him not with his regeneration powers. It will be enough to keep him in a calm state until he wakes up." Illyria is set on the bed as the medicine kicks in. The syringed set aside on a silver tray away from the patient. A sigh escapes the elder wolf. "Now we wait."

Illyria
Medical bay
Mentioned Pumpkid Pumpkid

As Illyria tries to escape his unconceous knew the dangers of anything stabbing at his heart as he desperately lunged away , hitting a vital artery. The medicine quickly going into the bloodstream hindered his defensive natural responsive tendencies as he tried to hold onto the blur (cas) with all of his might for support. It was good that the medicine was too soon for him to extend his wrist blade as it has potential to extend up to a foot long and would make deadly results, even for a weakened unconscious corpse.

Falling weak and the unconceous defense mode turned inactive he went limp and started to continue to heal again, still in the process of resurrection . All that was needed now was him to just rest until morning as his muscles relax and his heart rate and breathing is steady.

The eyes revert back to normal orange iris colored as all seems normal except for some shivering due to a cold atmosphere, he just needs some blankets for warmth

Ellison Damien Wells
(Tagged: Pumpkid Pumpkid Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )
The rain comes down furiously, as it were ready to drown the world again like in the days of Noah. Not hearing her, Ellison looks up at the sky with his arms outstretched. Taking in the moonlight, the rain pouring on his face and coming down all over him, and everything that night offered.

"Hazel look!" he turns to her and then looks back up at the sky. "I have never been in the rain before. It's changing the body heat and the composition of this body. My hair is wet, my colors of my clothes are kind of faded and their heavy, and I feel the sensation of many drops. The hairs on my arms are standing" he laughs. "It's....................amazing." he says while never stop smiling.

"Bo come down here" he shouts in the distance. "It might not rain tomorrow, it might not rain for a hundred years. Let's chase the stars in the rain. Let's see what else we can feel, hear, and see on this night, what other sensations there is on a rainy night" he looks at Hazel. "It really is a special night when it rains"

"I uh, I feel a strange-" *Achoo. He sneezes* "I have seen human sneeze countless times, there really is no preparing for it though. Fascinating" *Ellison sneezes again and starts coughing. "Hazel, does my sneezing and coughing have to do with the rain and the outside factors of the cold temperature?" he asks.

Hazel Chiodos
(Location: Front Yard>Medical bay/Tags: Funeral Funeral & Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 /Mentions: Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )
Hazel watches the new and improved body which Ellison holds seeing just how ecstatic he is. He always seems to get like this forgetting how it feels to be...."alive". "That's wonderful!" She encourages. "It's an amazing feeling isn't it?" As much as she enjoys letting him reexperience his senses, the constant sneeze has her worried knowing this is to happen if out too long. He turns to her inquisitive as she answers, "I'm afraid so dear. If you're sharing everything with a body, then of course you'll feel the same also. Possession 101." The purple stripped umbrella shelters Ellison from any more water. "Lets get you inside before you get worse." Hazel tugs the man inside. "Thank you Bo. I think I'll be fine from here on out." She said dismissing the girl while removing her rain coat and setting her umbrella aside proceeding to drag the soaking wet man upstairs to medical bay. She sits Ellison down on a chair draping him with a heating blanket. She hums a tune while fetcing a towel and drying his hair. Nathan and Cas are left confused.

"Um...who is he?" Nate starts. "Ellison. He's possessed a new body." She sets the towel aside attending to Illyria next noticing blankets missing. Easily she drapes two blankets over him tucking the rehead in for a nice rest. Nathan smiles at Ellision before finding a rotten smell to him. Not because the guy he chose is homeless, but the insides are reeking. "You smell...like death." He spoke with a worrisome tone. Eyes cast immediately to Ellison. Cas takes a second inspection causing his nose to flair.

"Yeah he does." "Out of all the bodies why pick a walking corpse? Surely you wanted a live one right? No worries about when he'll drop dead?" Every resident held their quirks. Nathan was naive and optimistic often deemed childish. April is the book worm with a firey passion, Marshall is known a must loaner keeping things to himself unless asked by Hazel. Then there is Bo, the mysterious goth girl, Illyria is the hysterical old man causing mischief eith good intentions and lastly Ellison, the odd ball of the group. His stories, his babbling always had everyon questioning his age and where he came from, but not even he knew. The trio await an answer to Ellison's choice.

Ellison Damien Wells
(Tagged: Pumpkid Pumpkid )
Ellison feels a new sensation he's never felt before, warmth. The sudden warmth of the blanket after being out in one of the coldest nights in years. "In my natural state so to speak, I am immune to weather and temperature changes. I am neither hot nor cold. Feeling the cold wind blow across my face and the warmth surrounding my body just now, in just a matter of moments, how can you describe such things." he says out loud speaking rhetorically. "Look, my body has changed temperature in a matter of moments, it is no longer cold and has already adapted to the temperature in the immediate vicinity" he says putting his hand on Hazel's upper arm while she dries his hair so she can see/feel for herself. "I have not taken possession in over 30 years and even when I did, it was only for sometimes a couple hours at the most. All this is very new"

"Greetings Nate and Cas. I assure you, this body is not deceased nor is it possible for the Polong species to possess those that have been deceased. At the point of meeting, his breathing was at: 16 breaths per minute, his pulse rested at: 60 beats per minute, his temperature was at: 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, his blood pressure was:................" Ellison's human instincts and senses take hold and stop him midway. "Wait, your remark is one of humor and sarcasm correct? The objective of the joke was the correlation between the smell of the human body I inhabit and the general popular opinion of the smell of one that has passed away i.e. decomposition. That is amusing. An interesting premise to the joke where you have incorporated the sense of smell as the motivation behind it and excluded all your other senses in your gesture of humor towards me." Ellison says.

"Or maybe you can sense his death, which is remarkable. Yes, indeed this body is dying, he has the human illness of cancer" Ellison says to those in the room. "He indeed was tired of sleeping every night under the stars, the hunger, the cold, and with the limited time he has left he wanted something new, he wanted "mercy" in his own words from the life he's always had" Ellison says nonchalantly as he touches the towel with his face. "And after 72 hours I'll be stuck in this body, meaning when he passes away I will be gone too" Ellison mentions in a normal tone without worry. "Hazel, how do I get rid of the smell of death so I am not confused as a walking deceased body?" He asks.

Bo Ah Lam

Bo smiled softly, her fangs flashing, as Ellison played around in the rain. He invited her out, but she wasn't fond of the rain clinging to her skin. It made her feel sticky. But once Hazel was gone and dismissed her she ran out the door. Before the rain touched her she was a large midnight black wolf. She ran through the rain, her paws splashing in the puddles and mud. She pushed herself faster, straight into the trees surrounding the mansion. She heard the birds nestling into their nests with their chicks, heard the rabbits chomping away in their little burrows, heard the owls hooting in the branches. She stopped to add to the sounds herself. She threw her head back and howled, long and loud, letting all who heard know what was lurking near.
She hunted in the dark of the night. She'd find a vulnerable animal, kill it with her teeth, and shift to drink from the animal. At times she sat to watch the moon in the sky with the stars.
When the sun would start to rise she would return to the mansion and to her room. She closed the door and then the curtains of her bed to completely shield her should the door be opened. She got herself in bed and fell asleep quickly.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Hazel
(Location: Medical Room/ Funeral Funeral )

The trio stares with a confused expression to the odd man's ramblings of the body's rating. "What?" Is all Nate says even more befuddled than before. His eyes swirling in a daze to the confusion brought by Ellison. "Speak normally man." Hazel sweat drops stepping in between. "What Ellison is saying is if your question was a joke and Ellison how the two are able to smell death is because of their heightened smell. They are able to smell illments in ones body. It's not so much as they can smell death but the scent of a dying person is rotten often similar to that of dead body."

"Oh. No it's genuine with a few metaphores like corpse. Seriously though, why pick a dead guy?" Nate pressed. His questioned is answered when the Polong informs them of the original owner's condition. It made sense now for the scent. They are ill. The room stood in silence letting the raging storm outside echo in the background. It certainly set the tragic mood.

"I'm afraid you cannot get rid of that smell unless you are a beast with highten senses it cannot be camoflauged. If you mean human odor itself then you just take a bath. That was quite generous of you to grant hin mercy. He made the right choice. His body will be taken care of by a wonderful being that is you." Hazel praises. "Yeah, just be sure you're out of that body before your seventy-two hours are up okay? Otherwise I'll scare you out of that body if I have to." Nate huffs. His gray orbs turn to the clicking clock. "It's almost three. I'm heading to bed." He yawns stetching himself. "Night everyone." As much as Cas wished to discuss more of his behavior, he decided to let the pup go. He was tired himself and could use a good nights rest. The raven haired male turns to the witch, "Are you keeping watch tonight?" She nods in response excusing the wolf. He hasn't had a decent sleep as of yesterday. The only one left standing is her and the Polong.

"You should get some rest too. You may possess a body, but even the body of a human needs sleep to function properly. Make sure you change out of your clothes and set the wet ones in the laundry basket when you arrive to your room." She suggested giving him a pat to his head. The creature may not have been able to sleep in his original form, but he did have a room of his own for privacy or even just to keep his belongings. "Good night Ellison."

Ellison Damien Wells
(Tagged: Pumpkid Pumpkid )
The Following Day:
"Hi this message is for Hazel or Cass Chiodos. This is officer Miller with the Santa Carla Police Department. Earlier today we had custody of a man named Ellison who claimed you two as the only people he had nearest to him as the next of kin. He is responsible for a full scale riot, the release of several prisoners and um.................the animals in the Santa Carla Zoo Department, driving a Commercial Class A vehicle with no license which also resulted in a pursuit of said vehicle, being in the middle of a gang war encounter(we do not know who started it but he was seen in the middle of it confronting both sides), assaulting a robber(robbers should be handled by the police exclusively), petty theft(theft of goods under $500) of....................candy and chips, gambling, and frankly countless other crimes. We suspected he was under the influence of a controlled substance by the way he kept calling us "humans" and how all men and animals should be set free(his reasoning for releasing all of them) and the nature of some of his charges as well. We had him under arrest and in holding until we could transfer him to a secure location where he could receive the proper mental health evaluation but he um...................seemed to disappear out of nowhere. If you know his location or where he could be, please call me back at this number: (909) 867-5309. Thank you and have a great day"

The Previous Night:
"May you sleep well Hazel" Ellison responds. He sits on the bed with warm clothes on. "Warmth and cold, humor by Nate, and the feel of water and rain. Everything I have felt and experienced and it is not anywhere near countless other experiences I have yet to feel" he turns on the tv after pressing different buttons on the set and a commercial plays. "Come visit Hawaii, where love blooms in the air in the most beautiful cities and island in the world. Where you will make memories that will last a lifetime and where true love happens. With fares the lowest they've ever been, now anyone could afford it. Book your trip now" the commercial ends.

"Valeria......................." Ellison trails off. "There is so much I must know about love, about human behavior. What shall we talk about? Where do people like to congregate? What kind of things do people enjoy eating, music to listen too, places to visit? These things and more I must figure out before I confront Valeria again. Maybe before I depart, we can see Hawaii, the most beautiful place in the world as the television advert claims. But I must have the funds and means to go there. I will find out everything about human behavior and experience, and figure out how to make the appropriate amount of funds to take Valeria there if she is indeed interested in going with me to this place." Ellison stands up and looks out the window. "I must go tonight, I do not have a lot of time left" he says as he turns invisible and opens the door of his room. He heads outside, towards the city.

Scene 3
*It's the next day and although everyone was up late they managed to get up before noon. Some did not slewp comfortably with questions on their mind. Some don't sleep at all and some were so exhausted that they never woke up from time to time giving their body the proper rest. How will the found witches/ warlock react after their rest? It's 9:30am. There is plenty of time before the end of the day.*

( thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Lenny2000 Lenny2000 LegoLad659 LegoLad659 PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Taraninja16 Taraninja16 Funeral Funeral Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Tetro Tetro )

It's 9:30 a.m. Last nights storm washed everything clean leaving only residue of its morning dew. Droplets of water resonating throughout every corner outside. The skies remain shrouded in gray with holes pierced through granting some sunlight in the whole area. The sun's small rays reflecting off of everything drenched in water.a

Hazel yawns having kept watch by Illyria's side for a reaction. Her eyes droopy from the lack of sleep. The spectrals as usual began breakfast at their usual time. Five or six. The tired witch removes her glasses and rubs her eyes. "I should get some coffee to wake up. Today might be another important day with our guests here." She mutters standinf herself up, stretching herself and trudging out of the the medical room towards the kitchen. "Hazel only woke up hee children on special occassions and seeing how everyone needed sleep it was the right thing to do for some extra rest after last night. Hazel sat in the dining room then given her hot coffee in time. "Thank you." She whispers to the specter taking a sip of it's warm deliciousness. The steam alone warminf her senses as she leans back in her chair content with a sigh.

Illyria
Medical bay

As soon as Hazel left the room illyria was all alone as he opened one eye upon the shutting of the door. Silently and stealthily he slid out of the bed, feeling refreshed but having no memory of the event of his power short circuit.

Getting his clothes on quickly and twirling away silently he gets a big smile on his face before he opens the door silently to slip out of the medbay and to the gym. His movements are little Pitter patters as his speed is fast as can be , avoiding hazel to her own accord as usual.

Once at the gym he goes to the changing room to get on a tank top, boxer shorts and boxing gloves. Once fully equipped he exits the changing room and faces the punching bag as he lets out a flurry of attacks, letting out all his pent up anger part of him. " ngh"

Tamara
Tamara woke up late the next morning, but even then she wasn't too eager to get out of bed. Still, one of the Spectrals came to get her for breakfast, so she reluctantly obliged, climbing out of bed and at least changing out of her dress and into the casual clothes she brought with her before heading out to the dining room. There, she found only Hazel, who was sitting there enjoying a cup of coffee "Ah... Good morning... Hazel, right?" She greeted her, as she walked over to sit down next to her.

Dining room (Interacting: Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Boy, what did she get herself into? She woke up with a groan, at first not realizing where she was, then feeling the all black dress she wore still adorning her body, it began coming back to her. She was some form of... Witch? Apparently? It was all new information to her, and definitely not something to process alone. She got up with a grunt, needing to change. She went to the dresser, not expecting anything but... Clothes were there, and not just uniform style clothes, clothes she preferred. It made her quirk an eyebrow but she put on a green day shirt and sweatpants. She laid her dress on the bed and proceeded to walk out the door.

"This place is so weird..." She whispered to herself as her bare feet echoed softly down the halls. It was all so grand... For... Monsters? It was such a peculiar thought to her. So ostentatious yet so well hidden. She drifted down the stairs, hearing faint conversation. She went towards it, seeing one of the other women from last night with their apparent hostess. "Morning." She said quietly, cracking her neck both ways as she entered into the dining room. "Before I say anything else, last night was not a joke, was it?" She asked, looking at Hazel.

Hazel
(Location: Dining Room/ Tags: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )
The silence between the steaming sounds of cooking and her breathing patterns interjected by a few foot steps assuming her children ot the invited guests. She heard one leave without informing her assuming it's one of the guests. A voice speaks up as they enter the room. Hazel sits up greeting her with a tired, kind smile. "Morning. Yes that's me. Apologies for not introducing myself yesterday. It was all so sudden. I had planned everything, but not onea such as last night." She sweat dropped.

Another guest enters the dining room greeting the two. "Good morning~" Hazel chimed. "Um...no it was not a dream. You're here. You slept and.." Plates are set down in front of everyone by spectrals. Food hovers in settling in the center for one's choosing. Mostly cooked meat, eggs, breads and a few other varieties. "...ghosts do exist. Thank you chefs." The invisible ghosts return to the kitchen.

Tamara
"Right..." Tamara replied, sighing. She had hoped to ask Hazel about something personal, but someone else was in the room now, so she stayed quiet. She'd just catch her sometime later, hopefully. In the meantime, she picked out the food she liked and started eating, listening to the others.

Dining room (Nearby: Pumpkid Pumpkid , LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )

Cassie
The woman just nodded slowly, furrowing her brow as one of the specters passed her by. She blinked once, then slowly went to sit down. "So this is a place with monsters it in, thought nowadays to only be myths and legends, but are real and... We are needed because we are... Magical? God this sounds like a movie..." She said, looking over the food before her. She pulled off meat and eggs and looked it over quickly.

"What are your names, you two? I feel I should get to know you guys then... If I'll be staying." She said, taking a bite into the scambled eggs on her plate.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Pumpkid Pumpkid

Hazel
(Location: Dining room/Tags: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )
Hazel tilts her head in wonder where everyone got the idea that they will be allowed to take residence in the manor. Regardless, she is open to the idea and would probably be closer and a great idea if ever they wish to start early on their practices. "Well you are free to stay here but it's not manditory to stay if you wish to learn what your cabilities. My name is Hazel. I am the caretaker of these magical beings. I provide a safe haven for our residents. It would be nice to get to know you. Though I believe yoir lovely match will like to know you all better." She winked at the two.

Tamara
The other girl talked about their situation being like something out of a movie, which Tamara couldn't help but agree with. Although in her case she would've maybe said something like... Someone's writing project. Maybe even a group of people, but that was a stretch. Then the girl asked for their names "It's... Tamara." She said, knowing it'd be awkward if Marshall heard someone else calling her by another name. But she'd resolved to at least tell him her real name the next time they met.

Then Hazel mentioned that they could stay if they wanted, but that it wasn't mandatory "Well, my sister's kind of quarantined me here for the time being, so I guess I'll be staying for a while..." She replied "So, our matches... Did you pick them out yourself or...?"

Dining room (Interacting: Pumpkid Pumpkid Nearby: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 )

Cassie
"Ordained by some other worldly being?" She finished, looking at Tamara. "Cassandra, but please call me Cassie or Cass." She said, looking back at her food. "And, well, to ge fair, this place is much nicer than my apartment, and, as I am not going back to Italy just yet. My parents could very well kill me..." She continued eating In silence for a minute, the fit woman grabbing seconds. "And if I'm this powerful person, I would like to learn what I'm capable of, would you see the same, Tam? Do you mind if I say that?" She asked, looking at Tamara now.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Pumpkid Pumpkid

Marshall Icarys
It was bright and early when he awoke hearing the others clamber above him. 9:30am was far earlier than he wanted to awaken given how he went through more emotions last night than he had in all his years of living. “Nope.” The dragon said as he rolled over in his bed under the thick covers of his blanket. There was no way he was getting up now. Maybe in another hour but definitely not this early.

Novalie Polaris
Location:: Bedroom - Dining room | Mood:: Refreshed | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Novalie woke up bright and early after finally passing out last night. It was probably the best she slept in days because she didn’t have to worry about her occupation. She didn’t bother to check her phone, she informed everyone she would be out for some time and left notes for what they should do. She slid out from the covers of the plush bed and stretched as she usually did every morning. Her soft curls fell over her eyes as she yawned before she pushed it out of her vision. The door creaked open slowly taking a look around to the empty hall. Nova was still in slight disbelief that this was real but she didn’t want to give away her anxiety again. Curiously she wandered out, her bare feet tapping lightly as she wandered down the halls looking for the kitchen or dining area. The blonde didn’t bother to put pants on as the shirt draped down like a minidress and she felt more comfortable this way. Soon she heard voices not far off from where she stood and headed in that direction. A dining room, finally, with three others inside. She didn’t recognize the others but she didn’t notice the host of last night’s party was present. Nova gave a light nod to her not wishing to interrupt their conversation as she took a seat at the table. She wasn’t very hungry yet so sitting in the sun was all she needed.

Last edited:
William Veladreus
Interactions: Hazel Pumpkid Pumpkid

Violet eyes blearily stared at a white ceiling, slowly coming into awareness. William looks around the room not recognizing it before an irritated look crosses his face at recalling the previous night’s events. Throwing the blankets off he gathers his surroundings noting the nice decor. He sets the bed and changes out of the pyjamas provided, putting on the suit pants and the dress shirt he wore the previous night but forgoes the suit jacket, mask,and vest. He spots a brush in the bathroom and starts brushing out the bed head. He sighs when he looks into the mirror and splashes his face with cold water. He heavily debates whether or not he should actually go to the dining room or he should leave but curiosity kept him here this long and it will keep him here longer. So he begrudgingly opens the door to the hallway and walks in the direction he thinks the dining hall would be.

……

“God fucking dammit, where the hell is everyone in the empty ass manor? Do literally only the 8 people I saw at the live here?” William angrily utters before he hears voices a few rooms away. “Finally.” He says as he sharply stalks in that direction. He saw four women in the room chatting with breakfast already at the table. Looking around the room he notes the one person he remembers being the leader like figure in this household. “You’re the head of this manor, correct? Well I’d like to know the details of the situation I’m apparently in and about how I’m somehow magic.” William bluntly says to Hazel, skipping straight to the point.

He doesn’t try to sit at the table, not really trusting the food or the host. He just stands there, arms crossed, with his usual permanent scowl. He notes what he remembers which were; the masquerade hiding a group dating session, that they also omitted that fact; the fact the fucking magic exists, which immediately makes him want to bang his head against the wall when thinking about that fact; that he’s apparently fucking magic, fuck now he wants a smoke too; and finally, he somehow became completely retarded over the coarse of the night and has made the decision to actually hear everything out without running for the hills when he first suspected the fake guests. His scowl gets even worse throughout his mental review of his situation.

Tamara
Tamara blinked as Cassie called her Tam. Not that it was a problem, just that the only person who'd ever called her that was her sister "...Yeah, that's fine." She said. She wanted to know what Hazel could teach them too, but before Hazel could answer, the guy from earlier barged in and started screaming again. Closing her eyes to keep herself composed, Tamara silently took her plate and left, heading back to her room. She wasn't dealing with this. She'd find Hazel later.

Tamara's Bedroom (Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back