• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hazel & Valeria
(Location: Dining Room/ Tags: LegoLad659 LegoLad659 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm / Mentions: Funeral Funeral )

Val yawns awakening to an unknown room. She sits up startled by where she is then recalls yesterday's events causing her to groan and toss herself back to bed. It was way too early for her to deal with this let alone gain a headache. After laying about for what seemed like an hour, the brunette turns to the window. No light not even a glimpse. It's all dark out there. She furrows her brows searching for her phone for an answer. The time on the screen displays: 5:43pm. This brought questions as to how that could be. Is her clock wrong? Perhaps it's dawn, but no sign of the sun breaking the night's skies. This only brought her discomfort. The only guess she can make is magic has something to do with it. At this point it wouldn't be surprised, yet the idea that magic is involved is still too overwhelming. There are so many questions with answers that will probably be answered with just "magic". "Ugh." She groaned at the thought. It isn't good enough. There has to be logic. Last night's display clearly could not be explained as she herself felt the power rise within her. The question about her powers remained bothering her the most. There is nothing she can think of that sets her apart.

Things became difficult when she remembers having to walk home in her dress in heels. Hopefully nobody will think ill of her attire. What was she thinking? That's the least of her problems as she suits up in her original outfit leaving the pajamas neatly folded on the bed. Same with the bed. Mended, courtesy for their hospitality. Not another second is wasted snatching her belongings, rushing out the door, down the hall until she halts in view of the house's entrance. There were no double doors like before. No ball room. All of it missing instead the entrance is a simple opening. The stairs no longer curling to the exit instead lead straight to the dining room or the living room. This baffled the writer to it's peculiar ability to rearrange in a snap. Now it all felt like a dream thought she knows it's not. Slowly, Valeria descends the stairs hearing voices chattering in the dining room. She debates about entering slowly approaching to see if their leader is in the room.

Hazel listens to to the two question more of what is to happen. "I see. Well then you may stay here for as long as you like." She chirps. "I think I will stick to calling you Cassie. I don't want to confuse you with my son Castiel. We usually name him Cas around here." Before the witch can answer any more questions, she turns to their newest guest. "Afternoon!" She greets. "Afternoon." She timidly responds. "Would you like to join us?" "Uh...no thanks. I'd rather go home. I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality." She spun on her heel ready to leave. "Oh, but wait! Don't you want to stay a little longer and learn about your abilities? I can help you-" "No offense lady, but all of this is bat shit crazy that I can't be apart of. I never asked to learn I'm a witch, by the way I still don't believe because I don't have any powers to show for it that makes me different. In fact I'm probably the only ordinary one of the group. That's fine with me. I've been living my life fine without them. Sorry about your monster pals. You can find a new witch to breed them with." Hazel is given no time to respond leaving her upset. Valeria did not understand the predicament she is given. "I don't think she has a choice...." Hazel whispers somberly. The rest of the humans held the same fate once they interacted with their partners.

Stepping out of the manor's vicinity surprised Valeria. The night once cast over suddenly gone when reaching a radius. The skies were no longer cloudy, the sun nearly setting blending with the orange skies. Down the hill are people passing by. When she enters the crowded streets, she spots the park and it's fountain. She decides to make a quick stop there, turning towards the placement of the manor. All that stood there is nothing but trees. Of course. Magic was indeed involved camouflaging the area. A sigh leaves her plump lips continuing her walk into the city. She felt a little bad for saying such things to that woman, but it felt like the honest truth and in a way used her as an outlet. Lucky for her, she did not go all out. Why is she disappointed? There isn't anything special about her. Not in the least. She's just an ordinary person. Maybe that's the problem? Maybe she wanted something new as she is so accustomed to her dull life. Nothing exciting ever came her way like this. Yes it's not what she was expecting, but the feeling stuck more than anything in her life. The fact that she found out she's a witch, the unknown invitation, dancing with a ghost.....Ellison. That stung the most. She took a chance at romance only to turn into a fluke. She may have been okay if he turned out to be one of the monsters. Alas he was one of those ghosts that lead her to her room. The only thing she found strange is the fact that he spoke like a normal being compared to that one. Almost normal. "It doesn't matter." She told herself. "He's not real. Of course I'm the odd one out."

Through the haze of her thoughts, Valeria failed to notice her arrival to her apartment next to her job. Being a popular author with money to spend allowed her to make her small troubles convenient. Another thing she's grown bored. Once she enters her apartment, the first thing she does is drop her belongings on the table, kick off her heels, set her potted plant outside on the metallic stairs for a little sunlight left in the sky before hopping into a hot bath coming out in her casual outfit. Light setting outside, but decided to leave her window open. "What is there to do now?" She wondered pulling out her laptop playing some music. "Writing usually helps. Now let's see where to start?"

Hazel
(Location: Dining Room/ Tags: PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )
After Valeria's departure, William enters the room a few minutes later. "I am yes. Hazel is the name. There is nothing to fear except that your powers which you've been using knowingly have been enhanced. Before, you've all been using them in their weakest state because because you were unaware and not channeling it with practice or to it's full potential. When my light touched you, those repressed powers were awakened. In your case whatever your skill is, you'll probably start to have trouble and find things difficult to harness without knowing what you're doing. I can show you if you allow me, but the first thing we all must require is to figure out what you can do. Every sorcerer holds their own unique ability different than the rest except for the basics." She explained.

Nathan
(Location: Bedroom>Dining room/Tags: PyroMonomania PyroMonomania thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 / Mentions: Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )
Nathan yawns stirring in his bed turning too far causing him to falling off the edge with a loud 'thud'. He groans sitting himself up while rubbing his back. "Damn it." He hissed. The scent of food woke the pup up. His stomach grumbled aching to be fed. Nate taps on his belly, "Soon buddy." He tiredly took care of his business dressing up in casual attire making his way down the hall. He recalls Illyria being out of it yesterday. He wondered if the kid was fine. He decided to check on the red head first. He opens the door to medical bay finding no one in sight. "Huh?" He hummed wondering if the guy went to his own bedroom to catch a better sleep or is wandering about nibbling potted plants. He shrugged not lingering as the scent of food brought him back to his original course. Nathan still held that tired look on his face half asleep wandering down the stairs, brushing past William and taking a seat beside Nova unaware of her. He just caught her scent mixed with meat naturally seating himself beside his mate. Face slammed against the table exhausted. "Morning." He mumbled unsure of the time of day with it constantly being night. His hand snuck over to a piece of bacon on Nova's plate snatching some for himself like a sad sack.

Novalie Polaris
Location:: Dining room | Mood:: Intrigued | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid Mention:: PyroMonomania PyroMonomania LegoLad659 LegoLad659 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Novalie listened quickly to the group as they voiced their opinions on the matter until one barged in and another walked out. Well there goes a quiet peaceful breakfast. She groans taking a plate of assorted foods for herself. Waffles, eggs, bacon, a muffin, and anything else within arms reach that she could stuff on her plate. The blonde still wasn't particularly hungry but with the household starting to awaken, she felt the need to grab herself a plate before there was none left. Another girl spoke up stating that she was leaving and presumably never returning rather angrily. The girl had every right to be upset after all everyone was brought here under false pretenses but she still had to wonder why. Wasn't the girl more interested in the extraordinary supernatural world before them? Didn't she wish to learn more about her own potential abilities? Nova knew she was more than intrigued to learn about her own as well as learning more about the tenants of this secret manor in the woods. That's why she stayed last night instead of running out into the rain-filled abyss and why she's still here now eating breakfast at the table like a civilized person.

"those repressed powers were awakened." the kind woman's words echoed through her mind as she looked down at her palms. Do I really have powers..? She thought not seeing how she would have anything like that. Hazel said they've all be subconsciously using their abilities but she couldn't recall a time that something like that had even been a possibility. That seemed like something Nova would have noticed by now.

Her disconcerted thoughts were interrupted by the thud on the table beside her. She giggled noticing out the corner of her eye the sleepy pup try to sneak a piece from her plate like she was going to say no. Her hand absent-mindedly went to rub his head, running her fingers in slow motions through his messy white hair. "Don't slam your head on the table you'll hurt yourself Lovebug." Her voice was soft and hushed from still feeling a bit tired as she spoke. The blonde couldn't help but feel nurturing around him almost like she were protective of him. While one hand rubbed circles on her favorite monster's scalp the other broke off a piece of the blueberry muffin for her to munch on as she thought. How was she going to train us? What kind of tests do we have to perform to know what our power is? A soft yawn escaped her plush lips as her hand rubbed one of her eyes still sleepy from the lack thereof. Today was going to be an eventful day and she was still dressed in just a pajama shirt.

Mawlock

(Location: Bed Room > Dining Room/Interaction: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm /Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid )
His eyes opened slowly. He slept amazingly for the first time in a long time, especially with Mikasa snuggled up with him. But he was still upset and still hurt. He was brought here pretty much to be chosen by a monster regardless of his thoughts or feelings and forced to now know of magic and creatures. Not including his own powers which he apparently had. It did explain his affinity to nature but it's one hell of an explanation. He looked down at the fox girl wrapped in his arms and stared for a few minutes. He couldn't help but feel a huge degree of anger. He never asked for any of this, and what kind of people would do this to someone for their own sake?

He gently moved Mikasa to the side, not caring too much whether or not he woke her up. Mawlock got up, already in his normal attire, having changed last night before bed, and left the room to follow the smell of breakfast. He could hear voices as he got closer to the dining room. It was the same people from last night, obviously. He took a seat away from most of them and just listened and watched. Something about powers and awakening and light and practice. Hazel was the one in charge it seemed, the light lady. Mawlock ate in silence, still working through his feelings about the whole situation. If it had been done with a little more tact he might not have felt this way. It was obvious he wasn't the only one who had such feelings but it looked like he was the most silent about it.

Cassie
Cassie finished eating her second plate quickly, she really was quite hungry. She looked at her glass of water, trying to look through it as Hazel spoke more about magic. "Mornin." She said to the male voice behind her, not turning to face it but offering a wave in his general direction. She picked up her glass and took a long sip, gently setting it down so it didn't make noise. She hadn't fully registered the woman who left, too enveloped in her food to fully pay attention.

"I just need to get everything in order here..." She began. "We are witches or warlocks, powerful but restrained in our power. You guys," she points to Hazel. "Are monsters? Monsters sounds harsh... Supernatural slash fantastical beings who are on their last legs. And need us to boost numbers? Is that all correct?" She asked.

Pumpkid Pumpkid thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Last edited:
Illyria
Mentioned: Pumpkid Pumpkid
After a round of physical exercise Illyria broke into a sweat, panting and grabbing a towel to wipe off the sweat.

"Wow that's a good fight!" He smiles and giggles lightly , quickly going to the shower to wash off the stink. After a while he gets on his normal clothes, putting his boxing clothes away as he stealthily made his way back to the manor.

He noticed Nathan searching his room as he was hiding at around the corner of another hall. Eyeing the kid before he wanders back in the dining hall with the rest making it seem like he didn't go anywhere he wasn't supposed to, seated beside his mate as he acts normal

Hazel & Nathan
(Location: Dining room/Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Tetro Tetro LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )
Nathan's nibbling ceases hearing Nova's voice. He recalls last night as if a thousand bricks befall him. He blushes when a familiar memory pops up of him granting her a kiss to her cheek in wolf terms. How couls he do that? It felt so natural to do so. Her voice like a soothing lullaby melting away his troubles. His heart flutters to her loving touch to his head. Ears tucked in a manner that he's relaxed. So relaxed that vines sprourt from his body causing flowers to bloom on each vine. A never pefore seen flower. Radiant almost like a night sky.

"Yes that is correct." Hazel affirmed Cassie's question. "I know it was unfair to ask for permission but the original plan was for all of you who carry perfect traits for one of my children to interact and bond. See that they are not all as bad as the fairy tales make them out to be. Then gain your trust and hopefully show you the real them. If they just told you what they are then you wouldn't want to be apart of this. Calling them freaks or crazy for even spouting nonsene. We're very cautious to keep us from these creatures from beinf hunted and killed. On another note. Sorcerers have a higher chance of producing a hybrid child stronger genes of their parents. They however cannot be one or the other. I am an example. My father is a werewolf. My mother was a witch. I gained my mother's genes and retained some of my fathers. The only thing he gave me are hightened senses. If a human were to mate with the supernatural, chances are they are not compatible to keep a child therefore the outcome is miscarriage, the surrogate dying when giving birth. The child will survive but the story will be bittersweet. The last thing I want to see are deaths. It's what I am trying to prevent." The sudden touch of vines grasping her with bloomed flowers diverts her attention. She tugs her hand away before wound up in any more vines. "Nathan dear you're blooming." The snow haired brute sits halting his spread. "H-huh? What?" Vines stretched out on the table nearly ruining breakfast. He shrinks half embarrassed. "Um...sorry." He chuckles nervously rubbing the back of his head. Hazel pulls out his cuff/charm bracelet handing it to him. "Here. You broke your seal last night. I enhanced and improved it's magic." Nate recieves his cuff slipping it on as his wolf ears and tail poof away. "Sweet." He chirped. "Don't act on emotions again. You're difficult to control." The pup clicks his tongue slouching in his seat snacking on a piece of ham. "He started it." Gray eyes turn to Will. "I don't care who started it. Humans are defenseless against us. You should know better." Again the pup huffs annoyed. "Right." He grumbled. "Anyways Illyria is no where to be seen."

Hazel points to the red head across. "Oh...well I didn't see him in his room or at medical bay so I thought he was around here. Guess I was right." Violet eues turn to Illyria. "You must have missed him....or maybe you snuck again without my permission which would have me lecturing you and punish you and possibly keeping you grounded here." Glares at him for a moment then smirks. "But you did it. It must have been anothrt guest who left."

Hazel & Nathan
(Location: Dining room/Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Tetro Tetro LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Lenny2000 Lenny2000 )
Nathan's nibbling ceases hearing Nova's voice. He recalls last night as if a thousand bricks befall him. He blushes when a familiar memory pops up of him granting her a kiss to her cheek in wolf terms. How couls he do that? It felt so natural to do so. Her voice like a soothing lullaby melting away his troubles. His heart flutters to her loving touch to his head. Ears tucked in a manner that he's relaxed. So relaxed that vines sprourt from his body causing flowers to bloom on each vine. A never pefore seen flower. Radiant almost like a night sky.

"Yes that is correct." Hazel affirmed Cassie's question. "I know it was unfair to ask for permission but the original plan was for all of you who carry perfect traits for one of my children to interact and bond. See that they are not all as bad as the fairy tales make them out to be. Then gain your trust and hopefully show you the real them. If they just told you what they are then you wouldn't want to be apart of this. Calling them freaks or crazy for even spouting nonsene. We're very cautious to keep us from these creatures from beinf hunted and killed. On another note. Sorcerers have a higher chance of producing a hybrid child stronger genes of their parents. They however cannot be one or the other. I am an example. My father is a werewolf. My mother was a witch. I gained my mother's genes and retained some of my fathers. The only thing he gave me are hightened senses. If a human were to mate with the supernatural, chances are they are not compatible to keep a child therefore the outcome is miscarriage, the surrogate dying when giving birth. The child will survive but the story will be bittersweet. The last thing I want to see are deaths. It's what I am trying to prevent." The sudden touch of vines grasping her with bloomed flowers diverts her attention. She tugs her hand away before wound up in any more vines. "Nathan dear you're blooming." The snow haired brute sits halting his spread. "H-huh? What?" Vines stretched out on the table nearly ruining breakfast. He shrinks half embarrassed. "Um...sorry." He chuckles nervously rubbing the back of his head. Hazel pulls out his cuff/charm bracelet handing it to him. "Here. You broke your seal last night. I enhanced and improved it's magic." Nate recieves his cuff slipping it on as his wolf ears and tail poof away. "Sweet." He chirped. "Don't act on emotions again. You're difficult to control." The pup clicks his tongue slouching in his seat snacking on a piece of ham. "He started it." Gray eyes turn to Will. "I don't care who started it. Humans are defenseless against us. You should know better." Again the pup huffs annoyed. "Right." He grumbled. "Anyways Illyria is no where to be seen."

Hazel points to the red head across. "Oh...well I didn't see him in his room or at medical bay so I thought he was around here. Guess I was right." Violet eues turn to Illyria. "You must have missed him....or maybe you snuck again without my permission which would have me lecturing you and punish you and possibly keeping you grounded here." Glares at him for a moment then smirks. "But you did it. It must have been anothrt guest who left."
Illyria

Illyria calmly was munching on his breakfast steaks as he looks at hazel accusing him of sneaking out which he brought up no differing responses to it " I take offense that you were to think that I would run off without your permission, that's against the rules isn't it?~" he smirks as he drinks his orange juice, lying to the bone is a word to describe it but how can you tell he was lying , he had all of his tracks covered and made it back to the main room before a search party went for him " if you were so curious little miss riding hood I was playing with the potted plants in the living quarters on those high shelves, you just didn't look up to see me ~ " that deceiving cinnamon bun , trouble but adorable

Mawlock
(Location: Dining Room/Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid /Mentions: PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )​

Mawlock listened to Hazel's words. It made sense. The shouting lunatic from the party was kind of the reason why everything fell apart. What his name? He didn't ever catch it. Once Mawlock gave it some more thought, that man was the offender. His anger suddenly shifted from the innocent creatures to that man. He looked like one of his more pompous clients. The vines growing all over the table made him break out of his thought. "Oh..." He muttered, reaching over and holding his hand out instinctively. The vines around Mawlock's plate moved away, forming a circle around his little area where they wouldn't go. "That's better." It didn't shock him that he could do that, it felt pretty natural bazinga.

"Not all of us would have done that. I'm not really surprised by any of this. It's exciting but not hard to believe once I've seen it. And I've seen it. What would you like to happen next now that we're all here and have a general idea as to what this whole thing is about?" Mawlock spoke up, looking at Hazel.

Last edited:
James Winthrop

James had been up early, but he had mostly been sitting in his room trying to figure out what was going on. He went through a simple morning workout routine. But everything was.....easy. Insanely easy. Nothing put a strain on his muscles like they used to. And when he went to get dressed he nearly ripped his pajamas apart. So he eventually got himself dressed, but it was a far slower process than it usually took.
After a while he left to join the others. He saw them all gathered at the table so he sat down with them, getting himself some food and trying not to break everything. He was really struggling to figure out what was going on.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

William Veladreus
Interactions: Hazel Pumpkid Pumpkid

William waits for his answer as one of the women gets up from the table and leaves, sending him a glare as she goes. “Leaving as soon as I enter the room? It seems I’ve already made enemies, I’m not too surprised. After all I wouldn’t describe myself as friendly but to already have earned myself that much animosity…perhaps that in itself is impressive.” He thinks slightly bitterly to himself as he makes room for people to come and go. More people enter the room including that damnable mutt who face plants into the table.

“Yes that is correct." Hazel answers to a question he didn’t hear. "I know it was unfair to ask for permission but the original plan was for all of you who carry perfect traits for one of my children to interact and bond. See that they are not all as bad as the fairy tales make them out to be. Then gain your trust and hopefully show you the real them. If they just told you what they are then you wouldn't want to be apart of this. Calling them freaks or crazy for even spouting nonsene. We're very cautious to keep us from these creatures from beinf hunted and killed. On another note. Sorcerers have a higher chance of producing a hybrid child stronger genes of their parents. They however cannot be one or the other. I am an example. My father is a werewolf. My mother was a witch. I gained my mother's genes and retained some of my fathers. The only thing he gave me are hightened senses. If a human were to mate with the supernatural, chances are they are not compatible to keep a child therefore the outcome is miscarriage, the surrogate dying when giving birth. The child will survive but the story will be bittersweet. The last thing I want to see are deaths. It's what I am trying to prevent."

So they are truly all being used for breeding? Perhaps he should consider himself livestock from now on. Such pessimistic thoughts keep plaguing his mind and William scolds himself for it and puts his mind better use. For now he’ll give these…people the benefit of the doubt and he’ll sorely hope that he doesn’t end paying for it. So yes, they are being used for breeding but as it seem this woman it trying to her best to be somewhat moral then he’ll have to assume that they want a relationship to go with the child. His face neutrals out into one of vague confusion when he sees the idiotic mutt start sprouting flowers and vines. “Apparently the mutt decided he much rather be a plant than a dog. If he’d escort himself to the garden to be buried, that certainly would make my day.” William thinks to himself half joking, half hoping because with magic suddenly existing anything can happen.

"Nathan dear you're blooming." The brutish mutt sits halting his spread. "H-huh? What?" Vines stretched out on the table nearly ruining breakfast. He shrinks half embarrassed. "Um...sorry." He chuckles nervously rubbing the back of his head. Hazel pulls out his cuff/charm bracelet handing it to him. "Here. You broke your seal last night. I enhanced and improved it's magic." Seal? The mutt receives his cuff slipping it on as his wolf ears and tail poof away. "Sweet." He chirped. "Don't act on emotions again. You're difficult to control." The annoying dog clicks his tongue slouching in his seat snacking on a piece of ham before looking in his direction. "He started it."

“He started it? What are you? A preadolescent child?” William bites out feeling baffled and indignant.

"I don't care who started it. Humans are defenseless against us. You should know better." Hazel cuts in, the mutt huffs annoyed. "Right." He grumbled. They go on to talk about the male red head at a table, still thinking about his earlier concerns and feeling another glare digging into his head from someone seated at the table he once again pipes up.

“I’ll voice this into the form as if we were making a deal. So we…,” William pauses for a second to find the right word, “Procreate with one of the paranormal creatures here and in return you’ll teach us…magic, yes? I’m going to assume you want us to form an actual relationship with the person and not just be here as a sperm donor or surrogate, correct?” William sighs deeply, “Then I have some concerns over whether or not I’m appropriate for this…agreement. I don’t mince words so I’ll say this bluntly. I know my personality is intolerable to most, I’m not idiot. So how do you expect to find someone here willing to spend more than a few seconds in my presence?”

Marshall Icarys
Location:: His room - Living room | Mood:: Discomfort | Interaction:: N/A
It had been a few hours since he last woke up and now it was about that time his body started to naturally awaken. Marshall sat straight up groaning from the movement of his sore wings. He had spent so much time in that stifling room that his body grew sore. He stood up so he could crack his back and any other sore joints to release the tension before looking to take a shower. He felt dirty being around so many people at once but his body could use a cleansing anyway. The sleepy dragon flew his way upstairs to the bathroom hopping right into the shower before anyone else could. There were a few bathrooms spread throughout the house but this one was the closest to his room. He turned on the water, the only time he ever tolerated the heat was for his baths because he believed it was the most cleansing, and took off his pajamas. I wonder who else has awoken.. He thought absentminded as he stepped into the tub. The hot water flowed down his body washing away the dirt from last night as he scrubbed his skin. When he was finished he dried off and immediately returned to his room to change. He emerged in a comfortable outfit, deciding it would be more appropriate to wear a shirt and pants rather than just pants. He equipped his charm so he could refrain from startling the guests as well as he headed upstairs. "I hate having to use my legs... How could humans live their lives like this..?" He grumbled as he made his way to the kitchen. There were far too many people in the dining room from the smell of it and it brought too much discomfort to even attempt to be in a room with that many clumped together at once. So he grabbed an apple from the basket and headed for the living room to relax instead.

Novalie Polaris
Location:: Dining Room - Backyard | Mood:: Affectionate - Downcast | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid Mention:: PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

As flowers and vines started to bloom around her the blonde really started to believe this magic thing might be true. The flowers were beautiful, unlike anything she'd seen in the city. Their purple hue only complimented the growing vines. She wondered if he could create any kind of flower or plant like lilies or gardenias, her two favorites. The longer she stayed her the more fairytale-esque her life became. They started to wrap and coil around her as they spread out making her become a little nervous. Her hand retreated from Nathan trying to pull the vines as they thickened. Don't panic. Her eyes widened as she tugged against the vines more frantically until Hazel put a stop to it. Thankfully the vines halted their advances of completely entangling the blonde otherwise she would have started to scream. "N-Nathan..." She called out softly from within the small tangled mess of vines that surrounded her. The woman said they were a result of his emotions so this all meant it was her fault. She could have potentially ruined breakfast and trapped herself in a jungle for showing affection. The thought made her downhearted not wishing to incite the wrath of the others for something against her will. Her hands tugged against the vines breaking them loose enough to where they wouldn't brush against her. Unfortunately, the man who created the same outburst from last night followed in the same actions this morning. His callus actions and abrasive words against Nathan made her uncomfortable. He was the type of person to judge before knowing and not budge from that opinion from the looks of it. It was more than frustrating listening to his negativity and protests like he was the only one here who mattered. Nova wanted to say something, to speak out but she found herself incapable of doing so.

As mesmerizing as all this magical stuff was and as much as she wanted to listen to what Hazel would say on the matter, Nova wished to bathe and going outside for a moment. Whenever she was too stressed out it always helped to be outside in the fresh air and warm sunlight, although, it was hard to tell what time of day it was with how dark it was outside. "I.. I think I'll excuse myself if you don't mind... There's a garden in the back right? Am I-" She paused standing up and stepping out of the circle of vines. She recalled Nathan mentioning something about it from the previous night but garden or not she wanted to be in the backyard. "I'm not hungry anymore." She lied, Nova was starving but she didn't feel like eating while she was stressed out. All the time she spent last night thinking was being romanticized in the thought of being in a storybook rather than the reality of the situation. Nova walked out without further touching her plate or saying another word. Her head hung low allowing her hair to drape down over eyes as she walked. Everything from her posture to her tone just voiced discomfort. The way her fingers fiddled with each other, the way she tried her best to avoid eye contact with everyone in the room, the way she walked out as if she were being thrown out the home. The look of the house changed from the night before but the exits remained in the same location. The one to the back was a regular door to the backyard filled with wonder. When she took a step outside she was surprised by how dark it truly was. Not a ray of sunshine bled through the dark abyss that seemed to endlessly surround the house. "What the... It shouldn't be this late." Her eyes trailed around spotting a bench to sit on that would allow her to calm down. The breeze was nice, warm even, and the residue from the rain the night before had completely dried. A perfect time to sit outside for a bit.

Mikasa Akito
Location:: Guest room - Dining Room | Mood:: Chipper | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid Mention:: Tetro Tetro PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Mikasa woke up not too long after feeling the cold breeze of her missing human pass by her. She pouted sitting up and seeing that he had already left her. Meanie, he didn't even wait! She took this time to shower and get dressed for the day putting on a romper for convenience. The sleeves came down past her hands as her gown did from the night before but these were not nearly as long. Her two tails and fluffy ears stuck out prominently from her features as she let her hair out from the braid it was in. The loose black tendrils fell to her butt in its natural state but she felt the need to pin her bangs back out of her face. Was she going to wear her collar? Nope. She strut out of her room with pride as her tail swished behind her. As she entered the kitchen a dejected blonde brushed past her and swiftly walked down the hallway. "Good morning all~ What's gotten into everyone? They should be happy there's food and... and flowers?" She noticed the flowery vines spread throughout the room knowing it must have been from Nathan. Maybe that girl who ran out of here was allergic. The little fox thought as she took a seat near Mawlock. From the night prior she recalled seeing the two dancing while she was busy with her own and decided now was the time to poke fun at him. "What'd you do to make the pretty girl upset? You didn't do anything naughty to her did you? You should apologize mhm." She whispered across the table to Nathan. Mikasa had no idea what anything 'naughty' meant but she heard the term frequently used in movies she'd seen when involving upset women. The girl had no idea what was going on around her nor did she particularly care when there was breakfast to be had. She just found it entertaining to annoy her siblings sometimes. Her head snapped to the man with the long hair when he spoke out against her family, her emotions getting the better of her from her territorial nature. She started to growl as her fangs sharpened but stopped catching glimpse of Mawlock sitting beside her. Not here. She thought calming herself down. The last thing she wanted was for him to see her more feral side and rip this cocky human apart. She sunk her canines into a muffin trying not to pretend it was the man's neck.

Last edited:
Mawlock
(Location: Dining Room/Interaction: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )​

Mawlock spoke up once again after hearing the way William spoke. He was standing now and had an expression of irritation on his face, "actually you are probably one of the biggest idiots I have ever seen. Your personality is a biproduct of whatever sad pathetic experiences you've had. I don't care who or what you are. You ruined a very sentimental moment for me that I'll never be able to get back and if I hear more unnecessary, pessimistic, indignant babbling out of your mouth I am going to bury you IN THE F**KING DIRT!" Mawlock slammed a fist down hard on the table, losing control of his emotions for a moment. The plants around him had grown significantly. It was almost like a mini forest had sprouted around Mawlock. Once he realized what he had said and done his face turned a deep red. He took a deep breath. "Just try to be more conscientious from here on out. You're not the only one who was brought here..." He crossed his arms and sat back down, moving closer to Mikasa for comfort, before reaching over to hold her hand. He was never that intense and it shocked him a little. Maybe being with Mikasa really was changing him.

William Veladreus
Interactions: Mawlock Tetro Tetro and Hazel Pumpkid Pumpkid

William listens through Mawlock’s entire tirade without a shred of emotion on his face. Once the man finishes screaming at him, William turns his head to look at Mawlock with a raised eyebrow and asks,” Are you done?” And turns his head back towards Hazel, “And that is an example of what I mean by intolerable.” He turns back towards Mawlock and calmly says, “I never claimed to be trying to throw myself a pity party I was just stating facts and your outburst just proves my point. I had been trying to get answers about what exactly will happen to us here before asking about a personal concern. The information about our situation is important to you too so maybe if you’d listen in instead of yelling at me then maybe we all can find out about the ins and outs of what this whole situation will be like.” William was fucking pissed and desperately holding onto his calm. He was not here to be verbally assulted by a random stranger he met a few seconds ago. Being insulted and called out for abrasive personality was rather common for the few times he bothers interacting with people. Always ending the exact same with him earning everyone’s loathing. This will no different as he already has earned the animosity of a good portion of the room. It brings back memories of being called judgmental by other people but isn’t this man more judgmental than he is? Already assuming that he’s trying to be melodramatic due to some selfish desire for attention. William wants to leave the room, already tired of dealing with all these people. But he came here for reason and that reason was information. He will not leave without it even if he has to listen at people screeching insults at him.

Nathan
(Location: Dining room>Garden/Couryard/ Tags: Lenny2000 Lenny2000 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
"You can't be serious?" He quirks a brow to the redhead. "You do realize I can hear you wander the house at night as can Hazel and anyone else with hightened senses." "Plus the barrier notifies me when one enters or leaves. Although last night I did sense one leaving. I'm not sure if they were sorcerer or one of my children. Regardless Illyria if you ever leave again please just ask. Same with you Nathan." Hazel decides to drop the conversation as a few others enter the room like Marshall and Mikasa then another silent time warlock. Novalie's voice pipes up excusing herself abruptly. Her tone of voice sad almost as if something is wrong. He frowns watching her from the window sit at a bench in the garden. He wondered what the problem was urging his body to attend to her. A familiar voice interupts his thoughts. One of annoyance made by Mikasa. "Shut it fox." He growled excusing himself from the the room into the garden. The snow haired male stood a few feet away wondering what be should say to make her feel better. He groans scratching his head in anticipation before simply ploping down beside the blonde staring at her. "You know most people just say excuse me and leave if they really want to. I didn't do that though. I was manly concerned about you. Did...did I freak you out? Sorry. I didn't mean to." He sighs staring at the fountain in the dead center enjoying the night chirps and starry sky. Maybe that's all she needed. Silence or space. If so he didn't mind doing just that.

Before Hazel could answer Mawlock, William asks another question which then ends up with bickering between the two. She puffs her cheeks. "Enough!" She shouts. "Please. You're all here because you have questions that need answers. We're all friends here I can assure you. There is no need to argue." Hazel sighs turning to both William and Mawlock. "I can personally say I don't mind your company William. While no I am not forcing you to form a relationship with my children, it would be nice if you do of your choice of course. One of the things about forming a bond with them is if you they will help contain your powers from getting out of hand. Consider them a theraputic friend. Every power is the same and tied to emotions, but sometimes it's not enough and can be something else entirely that only you have to figure out. Your personality, a bad past or anything else. You'll find these creatures are not so different from you. Eventually you will have to interact if you ever wish to make potions or spells. Whether it becomes friendship or romantic is up to you. I made sure that each one of your traits is compatible to my children. You may not know it but when you interacted with your partners, you leaked a hint of magic on them thus imprinting you as their mate. Not to worry though. If things don't work out they can take it and find a new. It's just a natural thing for beasts to do. It seems Nathan and Nova are one. Marshall and Tamara. Mikasa and Mawlock. Illyria and Candy. April and James then there is you William and Bo." She informed. "Oh! Almost forgot about Ellison and Valeria....." Her brows furrow perturbed. "Wait...where is Ellison?"

Castiel enters the room with a phone machine. "Yeah....I myself have been wondering since noon." Cas said. Hazel tilts her head. Pressing the play button as the recording plays:

"Hi this message is for Hazel or Cass Chiodos. This is officer Miller with the Santa Carla Police Department. Earlier today we had custody of a man named Ellison who claimed you two as the only people he had nearest to him as the next of kin. He is responsible for a full scale riot, the release of several prisoners and um.................the animals in the Santa Carla Zoo Department, driving a Commercial Class A vehicle with no license which also resulted in a pursuit of said vehicle, being in the middle of a gang war encounter(we do not know who started it but he was seen in the middle of it confronting both sides), assaulting a robber(robbers should be handled by the police exclusively), petty theft(theft of goods under $500) of....................candy and chips, gambling, and frankly countless other crimes. We suspected he was under the influence of a controlled substance by the way he kept calling us "humans" and how all men and animals should be set free(his reasoning for releasing all of them) and the nature of some of his charges as well. We had him under arrest and in holding until we could transfer him to a secure location where he could receive the proper mental health evaluation but he um...................seemed to disappear out of nowhere. If you know his location or where he could be, please call me back at this number: (909) 867-5309. Thank you and have a great day"
The answering machine beeps ending it's messege. Cas stares intently at Hazel whom sits in her chair utterly dumb founded. Eyes begin to glow, hair spikes up as if a breeze entered the room. She growls gripping her hands into fists. Her entire body begins to glow. "Okay...not good." Cas steps back as the witch takes a deep breath to shout from the top of her lungs, "EEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIISSSSSSSOOOOONN!!!!!"

Her cry practically reverberating through the manor as birds from the outside fly out of hiding.

Bo Ah Lam

Bo rose from her bed and dressed in a cute outfit for the day. She put her hair up in pigtails, tied with ribbons and bows. She left downstairs to join everyone at the table. She looked at everyone before she decided to sit beside William. She figured Hazel would want it.
"Good evening, William."
She spoke as she reached for what looked like wine. She poured herself a glass and sipped at it.
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Pumpkid Pumpkid

Marshall Icarys
Location:: Living Room - Dining Room | Mood:: Concerned | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid Mention:: LegoLad659 LegoLad659

Marshall laid flat on the couch munching on the sweet red apple as he stared at the ceiling. There were far too many people in this house and he wished for most of them to leave, but not the one he fancied. The purple hair girl who goes by the name Kirlivoir. She was the only one who interested him out of the lot. The rest were too boisterous, too emotional, and lacked composure. He could see why they were better suited for his siblings like how Mika has taken a liking to the boy who smelled of flowers because of how much she came from the outdoors, how Nathan chases after that blonde like a lost puppy because they share a similar impulsivity, or how April clung to that human boy because of his apparent soft nature. It all made sense but still, their presence was unsettling for him. He knew all too well that the love and affection of humans was fleeting as their opinions change like a gust of wind. That was the most disturbing thing about this whole thing for the dragon. He saw them all as ticking bombs waiting to blow up in his face for ever letting his guard down.

He perked up looking over the couch hearing his mother scream. Mother... His concern for her grew as he'd rarely heard the woman raise her voice let alone yell at the top of her lungs. The whole house seemed to shake as if it were one with her. His head poked through the door silently inquiring the situation. From the looks of things it could have been the humans' fault but she called for Ellison. The invisible man must have done something not good, something he's in a lot of trouble for. Curious, he looked to his siblings for answers.

Novalie Polaris
Location:: Garden | Mood:: Disconsolate | Interaction:: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Nova sat with her eyes closed feeling the night air soothe her. It was quiet and peaceful hearing the soft ambient noises of the forest around her. Quite a break from the lively city if she'd say so. Her bare feet curled up resting on the bench as she clutched her knees to her chest. Her head sank down into her lap as her hair cast down around her. I must be dreaming... What if this is all just some delusion? In her mind she held several doubts of the validity of her own subconscious and the world around her but in her heart she believed everything she's seen thus far. Her eyes glossed over with held back tears afraid of this not actually being real. Am I crazy? Was this all some unbelievable farce made up in my hopelessly desperate mind. She thought dejectedly. The sound of light feet and a familiar tone rocked her from her trance. There he was, the pinnacle of her sorrows. He apologized for his earlier actions which only made her feel worse. She felt the responsibility fell on her shoulders for the incident not his. Had she not been so affectionate he wouldn't have to wear a strange charm or gotten in trouble. Her body slunk down laying curled up with her head in his lap, still covering her face with her hands. This couldn't be a dream. He didn't wither away like a ghost or fail to talk, he was physical and interacted with his own emotions like a live person. He had abilities she couldn't even fathom, just as she had her own yet to be tapped into. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to run away I-" Her tone was soft sounding like she had been crying for hours when she wasn't. "This has just been a lot to process and I don't know how to feel about it." She shivered a bit feeling a particular breeze pull past her. All she wanted was to stay laid across his lap and cry but she couldn't bring herself to do the latter.

A high pitched scream came from inside the house, she couldn't make out the words but the birds flying out afterward caused her to flinch into his stomach. "Why did all the birds fly away?" Nova questioned without having to look. The sound of birds flying away was very distinct and usually was the sign of bad times. It sent an unnerving chill down her spine thinking something could be wrong in the spooky house.

Mikasa Akito
Location:: Dining Room | Mood:: Lighthearted | Interaction:: Tetro Tetro Pumpkid Pumpkid PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Mikasa snickered watching the elder wolf leave. She knew where he was headed without him having to say a word. His mate needed him so there he beckoned the call. Mawlock's outburst was both surprising and appreciated. "I didn't know you could be so... outspoken." She took his hand into hers as she leaned against his shoulder. Her expressions and movements were filled with nothing but infatuation with her mate finding everything he did enticing. The white fox wasn't even angry with William anymore, forgetting all about what he said earlier. She started to enter a deep trance just taking in the Mawlock's scent until her ears twitched hearing the voice message. Her other hand came up to cover her exposed ear as the other pressed into his shoulder, she knew what was going to happen just from feeling Hazel's energy rise.

Soon she cried out sending a shockwave through the house just as she thought. "Mother is angry... Ellison is in trouble." She murmured watching for what they would do next.

Cassie
Cassie winced at the scream that echoed in the dining room, putting a hand to her ear. To her surprise, she was fine, and all of this talk about mates and others and friendships. "The woman I spoke with last night... Where might she be?" She asked, looking at Hazel, but it was a question for anyone else to answer. The name tickled at her memory, but for the life of her she couldn't grasp it. "I wish to speak with her a bit... And perhaps grab my things from a certain apartment..."

William Veladreus
Interactions: Bo Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 and Hazel Pumpkid Pumpkid

“Don’t mind my company? That’s a first.” William says as he takes a seat, suddenly exhausted about the whole situation. Also that thing about powers he’s noticed that screeching man seems to already discovered his. I can probably guess mine but if it reacts when I’m emotional what does that do to it? Make it more powerful or highly unstable? After hearing the last part about him and Bo causes his face to turn into one of shock. “Wait...what do you mean me and Bo? When did that happen?” Bo? Isn’t that the woman he met at the drink stands? He had been giving off…magical pheromones? What the fuck. He turns to see the said woman walk into the room. Speak of the devil and she shall come. She picks a seat beside him while dressed entirely in pick. He hopes that she at least has variety in her wardrobe.

“Good evening, William.” She politely says to him as she grabs what looks to be wine.

“…Good evening?” He softly replies extremely off kilter, this was the first friendly greeting he had received in this entire fucked up situation. It threw him off since he was expecting a lot more vitriol. He just lets his surprise stun him to silence as he waits to see if the woman tries to interact more.

“ELLLIIISSSSONNNN!” Hazel suddenly howls after hearing a voicemail causing William to grimace as he rubs his ears. Goddamn that woman has quite the set lungs doesn’t she. Is she trying to deafen everyone?

Bo Ah Lam

Bo smiled softly. She briefly closed her eyes when Hazel yelled, but ignored it despite how much louder it sounded to her.
"Yes. Good evening. Our home is always surrounded in darkness. It is morning beyond, but we live in the night."
She took another sip of her drink. Her pale cheeks turned a soft pink and her lips became rosy.
"Have you discovered your abilities yet?"
PyroMonomania PyroMonomania

Illyria

A cast of shame was brought down upon Illyria as they knew something was up with him as he was busted, all he wanted to do was simply to rehabilitate his lost strength beforehand from the overcharge. He was very happy to be forgiven reguardless as he nods happily

Looking and listening intently at the phone machine he started to gasp at how many tragic and chaotic things Ellison did as it made him cross his arms jealously " no fair, why can't I do that stuff too, he's doing it." Pouting his lips unhappily

His envy was soon at an end as his chaos amulet in his pocket began to flash as he looked at it with surprise , slowly loosing consciousness as a blackened tear goes down his right cheek " may I plz be excused, I really need to go to my room!" It was abrupt and a bit loud but he really needed to go or else he would set up an embarrassment infront of the rest of the crowd .

Pulling out of his chair he sprinted as fast as he can to his room as more and more he gets weary as by the time he gets inside his room and locks behind he passes out and falls to the floor in a deep unconceos State

As his mind falls immediately unconceous once again he winds up into the chaos world once again. It's been a milenia since he has been there before as it seems not much has changed... but it just feels ... empty... like there are no one else out there.
latest

( that's more of how the chaos unconceous world is like in the background and how it looks to the members in the world.)

Soon later he notices about four other chaos individuals as he starts to wonder if there are any more. He looks backward to find that there are none but the rest alongside with him move forward down the long hall as there stands the chaos gods at the end with each their throne.

As if all in sync the five chaos minors( including Illyria) kneel before the chaos godson and await for the news. " as you all have been noticing there seems to be just five of you in this important meeting and we have important meetings for a reason.. the reason why we called the five of you is because there are only five of you in existence anymore" ends one chaos god and another continues the others speech " y-yes only five left well the rest have been killed off by the modern days and civilization, you f-five have been chosen as now c-champions of our race but have not decided our ever chosen to lead the entire species yet ..."

The Chaos minors are in a shock of awe as they look at eachother with whispers before looking at the gods " you will be blessed for your hard work but we urge you to not to die as you are the last of our species. Now go forth as your tunes will contain a number counting down for how many are left in existence."

A sudden blast is shot from the thrones as Illyria awakens on the floor of the bedroom, groaning as he gets up but upon looking at his necklace at the center the number 5 is glowing orange and Illyria has horns on his skull protruding about an inch outward, tiny horns but horns reguardless, his eyes he may not notice but there is a much more radiant and glowing orange iris on his eyes as he feels... alive ... it's hard to describe it but that is what it feels like...

This alive feeling brings all the chaos that he was scared of and more , sitting on the floor and grabbing his hair with both of his hands he squeezes tight, shivering as he squeezed his eyes shut to try to try to ignore the truth that there are only five of his species in existence anymore .

This new feeling brought panic to Illyria as he curls his legs to his chest alone as he lowers his head down to his curled waist , crying and sobbing rather loudly in his own room as the realization has terrified him traumatically.

The terror and overwhelming emotions that were integrated into the little chaos were so severe he hadn't even realized the changes physically that affected him perminantly, the glowing eyes, the horns, the longer canines, all these physical attributes ignored as he continues to cry in fear.

Last edited:
Nathan
(Location: Garden/ Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
Nathan sat in silence listening to the woman's troubles. It saddened him as he is unable to figure out how to comfort her. Would his tactics at cheering Nova up make her feel any better or the opposite. Being the optimistic, you'd think he would find a way, yet this is the first time he's ever hesitated knowing how magic is possibly not something she wished to experience right now. The sudden feel of Nova's head on the brute's lap brings him out ofnhis thoughts. Her form so small and sad. The same position wolves make when sleeping or depressed. Fingers trail into the blonde's combing each strand. 'So soft.' He murmured finding her hair as soft as his fur. Soon he leans in brushing his lips onto her pale cheek. The sudden flock of birds taking flight alerts the wolf. What's more Hazel's angry cry for Ellison. Something went wrong. "Ellison did something. Hazel is ticked. I never heard her yell like that before. I think I should check it out. He might be in danger."

Mawlock
(Location: Dining Room/Interaction: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Mentions: @Kindofeveryoneinaway)
Mawlock smiled at Mikasa, forgetting immediately about Wlliam. Not completely though. A seed of hatred was planted within him now as a result of that man. As he and Mikasa acted lovey and mushy together he noticed her cover her ear. Mawlock only had a second to look at Hazel, realize what was going to happen, cover his ear, and press his other ear against Mikasa's head as the woman screamed. It was very loud. Definitely a sobering shout if he did say so himself. Any negativity he might have been feeling was shocked out of him from the trauma. Mawlock instinctively snuggled up more towards Mikasa, keeping his arms around the fox girl and looking over along with her, "What did Ellison do?" he asked. If Mawlock was going to be with Mikasa then that meant getting to know the people who lived here. He didn't mind though, they all seemed decent... -ish so far.

"This is terrible!" Hazel yelps. "Why can't you all do one simple thing when I'm trying to protect you? Ellison on the run? Oh he better. He is in so much trouble. His actions are endangering everyone in this manor. His face is probably already in the news or in papers if we don't find him soon the hunters will. The only upside is they see him as a human for now. We have to all go out and search for him. If we can use our senses to track him down things will go a lot faster. Meet back at the manor around ten and if things get too dangerous as well. This is a disaster. You sorcerers I will have to ask you to pair up and have their charms on lock at all times. They can still use their powers while their charms on but not fully use them. This will be your first lesson on how to hunt a Polong. They possess bodies and cause mischief. Ellison does it without it being ill intention. The beasts know his scent already so you won't have as much trouble if you stick with them.There is no time to waste. Cas stay here in case he's back." The raven haired werewolf nods. "Everyone else follow me."

Cassie
Cassie watched Hazel with careful eyes, listening as she started explaining everything in a hasty way. She was ready to go, needing to go and run somewhere, but, of course, she had to stay. "Ok Hazel, I've got your back. Any way I can contact you if he gets back?" She asked, pulling out her phone to copy the number. First day in and there was already trouble. She thought about how this would set up the rest of her stay here, if she stayed past today. She wanted to least see how things fared before she left.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back