• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~

Thank you. I'm assuming I should PM you the CS first, or should I just post it? I haven't roleplayed in a group on this site before, so I apologize for the questions... :/:
Oh! Welcome! I am so honored that I'm your firsr roleplay. It usually takes awhile to settle in in rp's and get started. Its ok I'll be happy to help.

If you made a character then you post them on here: Fantasy - ~Welcome to the Family~CS assuming you finished filling the application I left in the first post. Then I'll read and accept it.

Oh! Welcome! I am so honored that I'm your firsr roleplay. It usually takes awhile to settle in in rp's and get started. Its ok I'll be happy to help.

If you made a character then you post them on here: Fantasy - ~Welcome to the Family~CS assuming you finished filling the application I left in the first post. Then I'll read and accept it.
Ah, thank you very much! I used to stick to 1-1s up until now (this plot was too good to pass up) so this will be a very different experience for me. I'm nervous but also very excited. Thanks for having patience with me!

Ah, thank you very much! I used to stick to 1-1s up until now (this plot was too good to pass up) so this will be a very different experience for me. I'm nervous but also very excited. Thanks for having patience with me!
No need to be. I don't think anyone is active in the ooc but usually talking to them first makes things mlre exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back