• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome To The Darkside...I Have Plots...[Rated M].

Trying2

Hello!

So, as you can plainly see, I am on the search for roleplays!

But! First things first!

• I ask that my partners can reply at least once a day, preferably more.
  • Be able to play male / female characters of the dominant role. I'm sorry but I just can't play dominant to save my life.
  • I absolutely love roleplays that are dark and full of angst and physical pain, so be prepared for that. [Within all forum rules of course].
  • Any request of me to write a roleplay that would break forum rules, WILL be reported.
  • No one-liners please! At least 3 - 10 sentences per paragraph.
  • I prefer to write via Private Messages. Forum rules still and will apply. No if's and's or but's.
  • I'm not real huge on elaborate Character Sheets. Just a name, age and image is good enough for me.
Now for the PLOTS!
  1. A run-a-way from an orphanage is trying to hitch hike away. Avoiding those who have sent out the search for them. They are eventually picked up by a seemingly friendly, and handsome man, driving a beat-up-old-truck. What they are completely unaware of, is that the man has dark intentions...The man taking the run-a-way to their home that is out in the country on a farm. The man enjoys inflicting physical pain upon others, liking to feel the power of their well-being in their hands, the pleas to be spared...
  2. A Mermaid is captured upon a Pirate Ship. The Captain keeping the Mermaid locked away in the Brig, wanting to get information in anyway possible of how to control the Sea, Calypso, the Mermaid's Goddess. The Captain is nice at first, then growing harsher and harsher when all else fails. What the Pirate Captain doesn't know, is the Mermaid is pregnant.
  3. A father who physically abuses their teenage child. Their child looking for escape in anyway possible, one night, succeeding. But the teenage child is near death when found by their rescuer. And discovering that their teenage child has lived, the father proceeds to hire an assassin, who finds and kidnaps the teenage child and rescuer. Slowly tortured by the assassin...
  4. A vampire who has been searching for just the right Human to be their blood slave. However, since slavery is illegal in these modern times, the vampire has no idea on how to go about getting their perfect blood slave. About to give up the search, the vampire one night meets a young homeless girl / boy. Deciding they would be the perfect one, the vampire strikes a deal with them, feeding upon them until unconscious, then the vampire takes them away to their home. Surprisingly modern and very clean. Like something out of a home designer magazine. But what the innocent Human doesn't know, is that the vampire enjoys making them bleed before feeding...Liking to see / smell the blood before consuming it.
  5. A powerful demon lord who has taken their latest victim down into the demon realm in which they rule. But it's no ordinary demon...It's the demon of physical-pain-and-angst. Who feeds off the screams in which they produce...
If interested in any of these plots, please don't be shy to send me a Private Message. But just note, that because I don't have the 10 posts, I can't send them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back