• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Circus

Erm...if it's okay, I'd like to (attempt to) join as a misfit. I was thinking about a wolfgirl/boy, which I got from Freaks by Kieran Larwood (...does mentioning a book break any rules?)...

I'm not certain that I will join because I have a lot of trouble making backstories...but I'd still like to try. I don't really want to reserve a spot, so another misfit can join if I don't make a sheet...

I feel more reassured now that the RP and the CCS are up, but this would still be my first RP (if I joined)... (I was thinking of joining two others, but I am horrible at creating...)

(also excuse the long post, I had a lot on my mind and/or it's 1:30 AM...and I use a lot of parentheses. I'm not good at this.)

No problem, it's fine.

If you join we would be happy to have you and we've all been at the first RP milestone before. I promise I will be as supportive as possible and make your first experience fun. If you want to opt out of a backstory feel free. Should you develop one in the rp you could just add it on.

I also play Osu, but my rank is so low xD .

Rain said:
No problem, it's fine.
If you join we would be happy to have you and we've all been at the first RP milestone before. I promise I will be as supportive as possible and make your first experience fun. If you want to opt out of a backstory feel free. Should you develop one in the rp you could just add it on.

I also play Osu, but my rank is so low xD .
Thanks for the support...still a little shaky, though.

Trying to work on the backstory anyways, but I should probably drop it. It's basically the same as Sheba's (in the book)...

(I'm not the best at osu! and I mostly play it when I have nothing else to do. I'm not as dedicated to it as before.)

Rain said:
My apologies, this wasn't based off of a book but I still would accept your character if you still wish to join.
I know this isn't based off a book, but I'm getting my ideas (or my whole character?) from a book...

(If this is a proper place to ask, what's Gender Identity and Love Interest? I have an inference for Love Interest, but I have no clue what Gender Identity is...)

(Am I allowed to post this quickly? ( :x ))

Oh alright haha, Love interest=crush Gender Identity=what you believe to be male/female

Yes you are, but use the out of character chat if you can xD

Could I be in the freak show? I had an idea for a blind, heterochromic girl with a tail.

I might simplify it to just the tail and the heterochromia, or the tail and the blindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back