• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Welcome to The Apocalypse (Action-Comedy Open World RP)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

"Death doesn't have to be a scary thing."

We've finally ballsed it up this time. The growing demand for oil drove the world into a depression. Economies were failng, and despite the recent scientific advancements, things just weren't working. What does a country do when it can survive on it's own? Why, invade of course! The U.S. annexed Canada , China took Kazakistan, Nepal, and India. Russia marched on Ukraine and one by one, anyone who was a world power (and wanted to stay one), took over their surrounding lands. That worked for a time. Despite the occasional revolt and rebellion, things were mostly peaceful. When that didn't satisfy the giants' needs, they began The Midnight War. So named after the first assault on Bejing at 11:59 PM. It lasted about a year, M.A.D. kept everyone from pressing any buttons, and ultimately, The Chinese Freedom Front surrendered. Peace didn't last long though, about a month later, the UK declared war on Russia, prompting the US to also declare war. Russia fought tooth and nail, everyone was wearing thin. Nobody knows who decided to do it, but they done damned us all. Several ICBMs were launched on London, Washington D.C. , Moscow, Shanghai, and just about every major city on the planet. Not nuclear bombs though, something the eggheads call Continent Locks. They managed to blow apart the city, literally tear it to pieces, but troops could still move in. A few hours after the bombs fell, anarchy descended. Looting, killing, etc. But as the weeks passed things became livable, still horrid, but livable. Now, small settlements exist here and there and people trade for what they need, oh, and about 500 Million people are still kicking. Life's hell, but, at least there's radio.

Welcome to The Apocalypse.

This RP would be a very player choice-oriented one. Your actions will influence groups, people, and the world around you. Your character will be starting in the small town of Yesterday somewhere in northern Maryland.​

I won't lie, this sounds cool as hell. Apocalyptic is the perfect genre to go with comedy. The satire and sarcasm shall be endless

Thanks, I realize I didn't really go into the future. I'll be starting a convo where I can let you guys know my ideas and if you'd like, you can build on to them. I'd want at least 4 dedicated rpers. (Average 1-3 paragraphs every three days. Maximum 1-3 paragraphs a week.).

Post apocalyptic? Comedy? Sounds like a ball of fun wraped in crazy. Color me interested. Lol

Yep yep. You've caught my interest. I'll be keeping tabs. =w= b

I love Apocalypse in my comedy~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back