• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to Starford (Accepting!)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
STARFORD
RULES
001 This will be a literate - adv.lit group
so think at least 3 paragraphs per
response, however you decide to divide it
up in your writing. Along with this, a
writing sample will be part of the
application process.
002 Must be 17+ to join the group, it's
just comfier for older members that
way, nothing personal.
003 No one likes OOC drama, so if you
can't keep it IC only, this is not the group
for you. Nothing characters do are personal
to the player behind them, at least they
shouldn't be.
004 You must have and keep up
with Discord as this is where all OOC
convos and planning will take place.
005 Be kind to each other. I can't
express this enough. You never know
what people are going through and
if roleplay is some sort of escape, so
please, just be kind.
006 This is a character-driven
group, meaning the majority of it will
be more fun by how much
development you've done with
your character. With that being said, I'd
like to set a 3 character limit per person.

seasons change
ABOUT
Welcome to Starford, Virginia, a small town nestled in deep in the woods. Surrounded
by large oak trees and a lake to the North, Starford is a perfect town to grow up in.
Some people think so anyway, some of the teens can't wait to get out and see the rest
of the world, especially those who have never left Virginia. Considering it's such a
small community, everyone knows everybody, which has its pros and cons.

Secrets don't last long in Starford, not when Missy's hair salon is in the business
of telling everyone's stories to the entire town when they need a haircut. Then, of
course, there's the high school where even more gossip and drama ensues thanks to
the teenage hormones flowing through the place. Starford has just recently gotten
their own mall as well, and it's not a real Starford summer without at least one trip out
to the lake and one of the cabins!

Starford gladly welcomes any newcomers, just know they'll be watching you like a
hawk until they get a good feel for you. It's a small town but it's their town and they
like the way it is, change isn't a requirement for the residents of Starford, they'd be
happy to keep things as they are forever. However, as new people come and go
they realize that's not possible and have to deal with that realization.

MORE
This isn't a complicated group by any means, in fact, it's really a simple premise that
will be made fun and intriguing by the characters we all make! It's big on
character development and relationships, so be ready for that.

I know it can sound a little underwhelming or anxiety-inducing to have this much
focus on characters, but I promise it's so rewarding watching them grow into new
characters throughout the plot. So, if you're interested, comment below and I'll get
the Discord up and running ASAP!

© pasta

School Daze

Welcome to Ridgeview High! There's nothing special about the school; no magic, no supernatural creatures, just some fun events here and there ever since the new student body president was elected. Some love them, some hate them, but it's always been like that. Ridgeview is a normal place with normal-ish people. No one is really normal, but they like to pretend to be and it's pretty fun to watch everyone attempt to keep up the facade of what they want to be perceived as. It's like they think everyone's in a daze and can't see right through them. Then again, maybe everyone in this damn place is in a daze and just chooses to go along with it for their own sake as well...

This is Ridgeview High School, home of the Bulldogs and some of the most interesting people you'll ever meet: your characters! This will be a characetr driven roleplay meaning the character sheet will be in-depth and a writing sample will be required. Also, you'll need to be 17+ just for comfort sake. Any other questions please don't hesitate to post below! If this gets enough interest I'll get character sheets done by the end of the week if not sooner! It's just a high school roleplay with kids trying to figure out who they are a part from the label they've either been given or even given to themselves. Hope you'll all join!

Last edited:
If anyone else is interested please join the discord server! It's where we'll discuss events, character development and relationships and anything else ooc related : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back