• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Ravenwood (OPEN)

The caretaker had a little chuckle before saying to Winter "Me Nah I'm fine I mean I guess that pipe was kinda of heavy but no I'm fine" he says in a matter of fact tone with a bit of confusion in it. Looking over at Luna he says "First day ain't it, that means you just gotta find dorms and talk to people you don't have any classes today if that is what you mean" before looking over at the approaching kid. "You dorms should be at each left side of the building all of them are set up for each house so you might not be in the same dorm".
raven flame raven flame GamerCarrot GamerCarrot mijwan mijwan

Winter looked at James "it seems like runic wishes to stay with you Mr. James" she said grinning stupidly as she pointed at the black widow spider on his shoulder

Bella went down the hallway and notice the caretaker and two girls she quickly ran past him cause she was standing near her graffiti art, after she got to the doors of the school yard she turned around and said " there people are so lame not one is cool. This will be a boring year of school." Then she ran back out to the woods.
(If I mess anything up let me know and I will fix it)

She smiled gently "I'm in the Hemlock house, do you know what house you're in? And thank you I appreciate it" She asked both Winter and Luna, she was glad to see that she wasn't the only student that had no idea which direction she needed to head towards. One thing plagued her mind she had noticed she wasn't the only one to have a creature companion, was the school okay with having them in the dorm rooms? She turned her attention to James "Also thank you, we would have probably spent most of the day searching for the dorms" she let out a small laugh.

Winter smiled "yes I do hemlock is right next to maple actually and my spiders told me what all is on campus and where the places, are so I'm kind of like a live map of the campus" she said humor in her voice and a silly grin on her face, that if one did not know she was a female they would think 'he' was very handsome just from the smile alone

Ryze laughed at Winters comment "That's great, at least now I know someone who can help" she said with a smile, she couldn't exactly rely on her sense of direction so having someone who knew the lay out of the school was definitely handy "If you don't mind me asking but your spiders seem to really enjoy being near you, why is that?" she asked not wanting to sound rude but she was generally curious she had never seen spiders be near a person let alone on them, she assumed it was something to do with what species of supernatural creature she was.

It's because I'm a aracnisapien I'm basically half human, half spider and the mask draws spiders to me for some reason don't really know why it draws them like it does" she said with a shrugged as several black knee spiders crawled onto her pants and up onto her shoulder as a faint whispering could be heard from the spiders

Hearing what Winter was it made a lot more sense of why the spiders were so drawn to her "I see, that makes so much sense now" she said her curiosity satisfied. Echo started to feel restless sitting on Ryze's shoulder trying to grab Ryze's attention, which worked. Ryze decided it was about time she went to find her dorm room and get adjusted "Well I better go find my dorm, I'll see you around" she said waving goodbye, she turned on her heel and started walking towards the left side of the building where the dorms were.

"Thank you," Luna said both to the caretaker, James, and Winter. She walked off in the direction of the dorms and found Maple House in no time. She dropped her bag on her bed and left again, wasting no time. She wanted to circle the school before classes started for anywhere she could go for a quick swim from time to time. She was started to feel dry and a little dizzy shortly into her walk so she returned to the fountain in the courtyard. She sat by the fountain and hung her left hand into it as she held her schedule in the right to look over what her classes would be.

Winter nodded with a smile as she waved to James and Luna and went to her dorm room to look around and unpack

Ryze eventually finds her way to the Hemlock house, walking down the hall to find her room. She opens the door just as its about to swing completely open Echo flies in to land on her bed, she walks in placing her books on the end of her bed. She looks around getting used to her room, her bags already in her room Ryze turns and starts to unpack her things whilst Echo happily sits on Ryze’s bed.

Hmm, oh hello there I'm winter, winter Evans" she said kindly th a smile on her face, as the cross dressed girl unpacked several spiders crawled along the walls and ceiling, a faint whispering could be heard if one listened closely ashlyn heckman ashlyn heckman

Bella jumped from seeing a bunch of spiders."sooo....ummmm... what are you?" Bella had special hearing so she could hear a faint sound. Bella's clothes were still all torn and ripped. She needed to get out of her school clothes into something more comforting.
raven flame raven flame

An arcnasapian and here" she said handing her some clothes seeing the girls all torn up "I'll repair your clothes while you change into theses" she said handing her a shirt and a pair of pants as a spider started to crawl up Bella's leg

ashlyn heckman ashlyn heckman

"I have clothes and don't worry about fixing my clothes I'll get new ones tomorrow"not Bella thought to herself. Bella felt something crawling up her leg and jumped to her bed.
(Sorry for the short post have writers block and things have been busy this week)

Winter nodded and put the clothes back In her dresser as she saw the black widow on Bella "will you get off the poor girl aluka" she said to the spider which it did slucking as it went

(Sok I know the feeling) ashlyn heckman ashlyn heckman

Bella changed into her comfy clothes which had some paint on it. "Sorry I was not trying to be rude to your spiders I'm just not a big fan of having things crawl on me." Bella looked down and saw her cans were somewhat out of the bed and so she jumped down and kicked them under.

Hehe trust me not many would be as calm as you in fact had you tried to hurt aluka the others probably wouldn't have liked that and tried to get revenge in some way I remember one time they made a person stuck to there bed with a large cobweb......it was pretty funny to watch him freak out like he did" she said a smile on her face

"Hehe" Bella used a fake laugh. Bella has not been afraid of something in a long time then this girl comes and she is freaking out. Bella zipped up the bag and threw it over her arm. " I'm going to go go to the bathroom I'll be back"

Alright" she said as winter saw several spiders go under Bella's bed, she blinked but shook her head at them and went back to sorting her cloths and other things out

Bella went to the bathroom and started spraying all the doors with a girl. This girl was holing different things when she was done she washed her hand and went back to her dorm with even more paint on her.

Bella looked down " ohh ummm don't worry about it" she was a little nervous as long as winter didn't go to the bathroom anytime soon bells knew she would be safe.

She shrugged and soon went to leave to look around the campus to see if she could meet anyone else "oh hey uhhh Bella was it don't go in my things or you'll regret it in more ways then one" she said with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back