• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Olympus (ALWAYS ACCEPTING!)

Timic was throwing everything around. They really should've had a better organization system. Nothing in his immediate vicinity could solve the problem growing right now. Dragon spinal fluid? No. Prophetic worm tail slime? No, and extremely convoluted. Perhaps massive electrical shocks? Possibly. He ran, grabbing a few coils and tossed one end at the sphere and another wrapped around a conductor. He flipped a switch, starting the current. Timcus's concoction was finally complete. Fire demon blood. Marvelous, a hard earned success. Tim stood by Timic in the back of the lab, watching electricity spark through the coils. The beast seemed awfully close to breaking out. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Timic was throwing everything around. They really should've had a better organization system. Nothing in his immediate vicinity could solve the problem growing right now. Dragon spinal fluid? No. Prophetic worm tail slime? No, and extremely convoluted. Perhaps massive electrical shocks? Possibly. He ran, grabbing a few coils and tossed one end at the sphere and another wrapped around a conductor. He flipped a switch, starting the current. Timcus's concoction was finally complete. Fire demon blood. Marvelous, a hard earned success. Tim stood by Timic in the back of the lab, watching electricity spark through the coils. The beast seemed awfully close to breaking out. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Maw gave one last shove and he broke out. He roared, his legs carrying him across the lab and he pounced. He closed his jaws around Timicus and pulled him away from the table, planting one of his large and heavy feet on his leg and jerked the body the opposite way. The leg was easily ripped from the body, Maw crunching down with Timicus in his jaws. He lowered his head again, putting his foot on the pelvis and held it firmly against the ground. He jerked up and with sickening sounds he split the body in half and started violently shaking his head, throwing guts and blood everywhere. He threw the body in the air and opened his mouth, then let the body fall in his jaws and he snapped his jaws shut.

Timicus held up his potion, feeling proud. And then the world went black, and pain became him.

"NOO! Timicus!!" Tim yelled, the monster ripping Timicus apart. He felt tears roll down his face, chaos starting again in the lab. Timic pushed him back towards the back of the lab and started flipping deeply colored switches in the wall. "We can't save him Tim! We need to go, NOW! Get in one of the pods, it'll send you to Vulcans workshop!" Timic couldn't save any of their research. There just wasn't time. They'd make it up. Their lives were more important. He activated all the failsafes, the Greek fire warming up underneath the Lab. Tim faltered, and stepped back towards the pods. He climbed in on and pressed the button. The last thing he saw before the Pod closed was Timic furiously switching switches, fire starting to take over their glorious research, blood flying from the monster........Maybe the ban on the lab wasn't just to protect Olympus. Maybe it was to protect them. Timic flipped the last switch and felt the heat of the ancient magical fires start up. It would burn everything it touches to cinder. Damn. Damn. Damn. He took one last look and got in a pod himself. The last thing he saw before the Pod closed was that horrible monster, blood and soot and paper all over it. Damn it to Tartarus. Damn it straight to the underworld. The blast of the Pod shook them both out of their thoughts, now being hurtled towards Vulcans workshop. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Cosmo Cosmo

Timicus held up his potion, feeling proud. And then the world went black, and pain became him.

"NOO! Timicus!!" Tim yelled, the monster ripping Timicus apart. He felt tears roll down his face, chaos starting again in the lab. Timic pushed him back towards the back of the lab and started flipping deeply colored switches in the wall. "We can't save him Tim! We need to go, NOW! Get in one of the pods, it'll send you to Vulcans workshop!" Timic couldn't save any of their research. There just wasn't time. They'd make it up. Their lives were more important. He activated all the failsafes, the Greek fire warming up underneath the Lab. Tim faltered, and stepped back towards the pods. He climbed in on and pressed the button. The last thing he saw before the Pod closed was Timic furiously switching switches, fire starting to take over their glorious research, blood flying from the monster........Maybe the ban on the lab wasn't just to protect Olympus. Maybe it was to protect them. Timic flipped the last switch and felt the heat of the ancient magical fires start up. It would burn everything it touches to cinder. Damn. Damn. Damn. He took one last look and got in a pod himself. The last thing he saw before the Pod closed was that horrible monster, blood and soot and paper all over it. Damn it to Tartarus. Damn it straight to the underworld. The blast of the Pod shook them both out of their thoughts, now being hurtled towards Vulcans workshop. VanRIPPED VanRIPPED Cosmo Cosmo

Maw had eaten the potion along with Timicus, and he was about to go after Timic and Tim when he was blocked off by the pods. He felt something weird inside him, it kind of burned. He hissed in irritation, not able to get the rest of his food. The demon blood coursed through him and started changing his genes rapidly. He absorbed what he ate, and if what he ate had defensive or offensive abilities he would gain them. He felt everything heating up and growled, realizing in tempuratures like this he would usually be burning alive right now. But he was resistant, for he now had fire resistance from consuming the demon blood. He refused to stay any longer, feeling the ever rising heat. He turned toward where they came in and ran at it as fast as he could, bashing into anything in his way and ran through the doors. He stopped, looking back to see fire consuming almost everything. He lifted his head and roared, to his surprise a stream of fire leaving his maw. Fire resistance and fire breath? Oh hell yes.

Talia "Fun indeed, and thank you!," she chirped, amusement in her tone. She touched the books, enchanting them to find their way back to wherever her hollow was. Talia brought her hands together in a loud clap, beaming. Her foot swiveled and her arms widened as she threw them around the god in a warm embrace. The goddess had meant to do it earlier when Placido had made his statement, but it had only entered her mind after she took the books. Talia stepped back to release Magnus before walking towards the hallway with a skip. "Any ideas where he might be?" She gestured for him to follow.

Just because Olympus is big, dosen't mean it can't be noisy at times. Because of that, Demetrius would go down to where the mortals lived and hang out in a secluded space in a forrest or a rain forrest.
Yet today he didn't stay down there for too long. The locals didn't appreciate him being there getting in the way of their hunt. So in a puff of smoke and feathers, Demetrius was gone. 'I guess I won't be going back there. I couldn't even understand what they were saying.... And why were they half naked?' Although he didn't pay much attention to mortals, he still knew that most of them wore a lot more on their bodies. Oh well, who cares.
Instead of going to another place he decided to go back to Olympus.

Demetrius tried to make his room look as nice as possible. He made sure there was a lot of trees, plants, and animals. His bed was basically a nest of blankets....with Owls. Instead of interacting with the other noisy gods, he sat and ate a snack with his owl friends.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (if you wanna find me?)

"I could," Vulcan staring ahead, "Planets are simple constructs. Just a matter of applying the right amount of force at the right spot and.." He raised his hand and spread out his fingers in the common form of an explosion. Truly, it would not be too difficult for him to create a destabilize the planet's core, the longest portion just being his own desire for perfection, and... well... the rest would be history, or linking a portal from the world to another dimension, such as Tartarus and allowing it to be sucked and shredded to pieces. He would never do such, of course, because the other deities would stop him, as they would Aster, and more over, Vulcan was not a monster who desired the deaths of seven billion mortals. Even without his assistance, most deities could do much the same. The Earth and its mortals were fragile. The only thing that stopped a crazed godlike being was other godlike beings. Of course, he knew what the Star God meant, snuff it out with his 'unspeakable mighty power' and what other thing he wanted to say, it went without saying that, in pure power, Vulcan was one of the weakest gods. For a deity that said it was only a small disappointment, he sure took a large amount of time showing how great and mighty he was compared to their 'little planet'.

"You say that without understanding," Vulcan said not bothering to look at the Star God, "You look at me and see something to fix. Something to be mended. Something imperfect."

Vulcan's gaze slipped past the clouds to fall upon a nine year old girl who had lost her leg to a car, "I see someone like me, and I see strength. The ability to go on even with their weakness, to stand even when they want nothing more to fall. To stand under the gaze of people who 'just want to help them' when really they just want to make them like themselves so they feel more comfortable around them. It is not the fact that you want to try and 'help', it is that you are throwing around your opinion on the matter, looking at me and seeing me broken that I find offensive. The idea that I play a 'cripple card' is even more so, I assume these past centuries have done something to you as I have never done such, but getting too close to stars and blacks can do that to the mind, I imagine. I am their God, their maimed one. If I were to turn around and just 'fix' myself... what message would that send to the young boy who cannot walk? The girl who cannot see? That they are not good as those around them? That they are, somehow, less then everyone else? A broken, pathetic thing to be discarded? I hate who I am, Aster, make no mistake, but watching them," he gestured to the clouds, and more importantly, to the world beneath and the mortals that live on it, "Make this life worth living. When I was younger.. I thought about fixing myself, sometimes even prayed for it to be so... but I never did it, and now that I am older.. wiser.. dumber, I know it is because I could never look at them as I do now if I had. Do not presume to understand me, and I shall not presume to understand you."

"Hide? I want to use it to create and to do that, I need my workshop," Vulcan said, "Is that not what I was supposed to do with it? I thank you for the gift, but it is rather hard to pretend to be surprised when one wears a mask... and yes, it would probably kill me," he finished with a weak jest... but it saddened Vulcan to see that the Star God, for all his might, did not understand gifts. He needed nothing from them, but that was not the point of gifts. Vulcan was the lord of metal and metallurgy, he could simply create star metal if he desired by changing the composition of metals around him, he could truly turn lead to gold, the gift he was given, while exuberant, was not something he could not have attained on his own, it was not something he needed. But value was not what made a gift great, it was the thought and effort behind it. He could easily forge things with his mind, wave his hand and have it done, but the reason he used his hands, the reason he poured hours into his creations was because of that, the effort. Putting a piece of himself into everything he created, everything he gave out... The reason he would make something out of this star metal instead of changing it to something else? Because it was a gift of effort and thought, and so he would make something out of it with the same.... Perhaps, they simply were never destined to get along as they valued the world in different ways. Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Vulcan looked up at the sight of a ship heading for his workshop.. he knew that ship... Timic... appears they had been released.. and they running. Likely from something they had created. Vulcan let out a tired sigh, "And that is what happens when I leave the workshop for even a moment," he said gestured towards the descending ship. He was not truly worried about it, his workshop was not a simple structure, there was no place on Olympus as sturdy and strong as his workshop, it would survive. He would likely have to figure out what in Tartarus they had made, likely help devise a way to either fix it or kill whatever they spawned, and then he was going to give the Gods a stern talking to about responsibility..... again. WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

"Well" he said shaking his head trying to recover from the random hug. "You could just summon him" Magus shrugged, "or he could be in his room" he suggested "I don't exactly know where that is since we had an argument before he could show me where our rooms were" magus let out a deep sigh shaking his head.
Cychotic Cychotic

"Perhaps, I have grown too old and proud for this world." Aster chuckled. "It would seem that I am the tempest to be chastised by an ant, for stirring the wrong winds. I am simply without the sight that you children were gifted with. I do not see a world overflowing with life; I see a single weak spark orbiting a slightly brighter spark. I see how easily they are snuffed out. My eyes never look at the now, not willingly, forever am I gazing into the End, the Edge. That unfathomable point where Mother, Father, and I end, where not even Chaos exists. I am the only one who may and must gaze so far. It is a sight to behold, for always am I in awe of it's terror. So, forgive me if I speak of a planet as mortal would a speck of dust; I do not feel that way." Aster gave a genuine smile as he thought about a similar conversation he would be having as he waited til the very end.

"I do believe that you have misunderstood me, Hephaestus." Aster cast a single glance at Vulcan before looking out at the clouds once again His eyes were lost in stars. "I look at everything, and see something flawed. You are not some special exception that I pay attention to. Now understand that while everything is, in fact, flawed, not everything must be or can be fixed. Especially not a god that prides himself on being a motivational beacon for the forgotten of the Forgetful." He swept a hand in an all-encompassing gesture of the universe. "All of this is flawed. That is a fact, not my opinion. It has to be flawed because perfection is the same a nonexistence. I have to accept that fact and bare it with a grin, which I do. Which is why I find it odd that you would take offense from some conjured slight. I could quite honestly care less about you being crippled, because we are all disabled in some form. That is not me presuming I understand you; that is me saying what is, and what I wish I could change fundamentally about everything, not just you." There was no malice or nonchalance in Aster's voice. However Vulcan may interpret it, Aster spoke factually and nothing else. Nothing irked him quite like the deteriorating state of existence.

"I know that you pity me somewhat, and I would ask you not to. You do not, nor will you ever, have that right. I know that the way I see things is too massive to possibly interact with most gods and any mortals. That is why I act the way I do whenever I come around. There is so much that I must exclude when I speak with you all. that I feel as if I am a completely different person. When I am down here walking on this earth, and breathing this air, I am Uncle. For better or worse, that is all of me that can be handled at once. It is not Aster that you speak with now, for Aster is currently tending to the cosmos. I am the parts that are left." Aster wanted to say more, but he felt that there were few other words to speak. Vulcan would believe whatever he wanted, and Aster has no obligation to change that view.

Cosmo Cosmo
((sorry for any wonky wording or phrases. I'm falling asleep while typing this.))

Just because Olympus is big, dosen't mean it can't be noisy at times. Because of that, Demetrius would go down to where the mortals lived and hang out in a secluded space in a forrest or a rain forrest.
Yet today he didn't stay down there for too long. The locals didn't appreciate him being there getting in the way of their hunt. So in a puff of smoke and feathers, Demetrius was gone. 'I guess I won't be going back there. I couldn't even understand what they were saying.... And why were they half naked?' Although he didn't pay much attention to mortals, he still knew that most of them wore a lot more on their bodies. Oh well, who cares.
Instead of going to another place he decided to go back to Olympus.

Demetrius tried to make his room look as nice as possible. He made sure there was a lot of trees, plants, and animals. His bed was basically a nest of blankets....with Owls. Instead of interacting with the other noisy gods, he sat and ate a snack with his owl friends.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer (if you wanna find me?)
All of a sudden, the smell of wine could be faintly smelled in the room. "DEMMY!" Dio cried before tackling him in a hug, carefully avoiding the owls as well as the other animals. "I'm boooored! Entertain me please!" The wine god said, as he wrapped his arms and legs around his body.

Demetrius' snack time was interrupted by a gob. If it was any other person he would've been annoyed. But it was different for Dio. They were...a thing now...that's what the humans would say right?
The Owls were no longer on the bed with him, they all screeched as they flew away from the loud god. "H-hello Dio. I don't really know what I could do to entertain you today..." He said quietly. Dio was almost like a large snake, he had himself wrapped around Demetrius pretty tight.
"How can you be bored anyway?"

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Demetrius' snack time was interrupted by a gob. If it was any other person he would've been annoyed. But it was different for Dio. They were...a thing now...that's what the humans would say right?
The Owls were no longer on the bed with him, they all screeched as they flew away from the loud god. "H-hello Dio. I don't really know what I could do to entertain you today..." He said quietly. Dio was almost like a large snake, he had himself wrapped around Demetrius pretty tight.
"How can you be bored anyway?"

"I dunno! I'm just bored.. Can we snuggle?" Dio asked, nuzzling him happily. "Ventra took Del and Silva, and now I'm all alone~" Dio said in the cutest voice he could muster. He flashed his puppy dog eyes. He offered a cute little smile. He even made himself look younger. He took his current form, oversized sweater and all, and kissed his cheek gently. "Pweeze~?"

Placido
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Cychotic Cychotic

Placido woke with a start when he fell off his couch. He searched through his memories of the previous hours and found that he could recall very little. Which was perfect. deciding that the carpet felt rather scratchy on his naked skin, he got up and headed for his bedroom, glaring at the sandy mess on the bed. After getting dressed and calling for a servant to clean his rooms, he left his private quarters and headed for his library. The room was vast, holding at least one copy of each book in each language - above a certain level of quality and relevance. Each curated and carefully sorted by his hand. Eventually one could find ancient scrolls, carefully maintained over the ages, and having long since been rewritten and translated many times over by his own hand. One could easily get lost here, as he once did. It would take a human a thousand lifetimes to master a fraction of these... suddenly he felt nostalgic, remembering friends - human friends he would bring here, and who took on that challenge. He remembered encouraging them. Closing his eyes, he locked the memories away once more. They no longer meant anything, and served no purpose beyond torture.

He had barely noticed that he had gone without his usual vices, until he heard voices from behind one of his bookcases. Peering around the corner, he saw the goddess and her new friend perched around a table, talking and reading what looked to be manga. He frowned, having hoped that they might have left by now, but calmed his mind. The last few days had simply been an anomaly. Soon he would be alone once more, and be forgotten by the end of the year. All will be as it should soon enough - he could endure a few hours of civility. He walked forwards, summoning a glass and a smoke, before slumping in his favorite high back chair. After taking a liberal drink, and a generous drag - he focused his eyes on them,

"Found what you were looking for? I don't recall these ever having been part of my collection." He peered at the graphic novels, raising a brow with another drink.

upload_2017-3-29_8-41-37.png
Aisha whistled an incongruously cheerful tune as she strolled down the halls of Olympus with her new Gauss Cannon.
Was it a huge security risk for the galaxy? Yes.
But it was cool as hell.
And that's all that mattered. Besides, Aisha wasn't going to run around using it on mortals, and it'd only disintegrate a god, which was only a nuisance.
While a plasma rifle probably would've been a better choice for learning how to use alien weaponry, how could she have resisted buying a weapon capable of cutting through most starships?
"It'll be safer here than in someone else's hands." she rationalized, hefting it over her shoulder and wiping drool away from her mouth.
"The neighborhood around Alpha Centauri's been rough, anyway."

((Open for interaction. Wanna go skeet shooting?))

Demetrius was quiet for a second. He couldn't help but fall for the way Dio was acting. Setting down his little container of mixed nuts and berries, Demetrius blushed a bright red and sighed. "Ok, I will snuggle with you. Just don't do anything weird." He sat back in the bed with Dio, letting his hood and guard down.
"But remember. No bitting or tickling or scratching. And don't be loud."

Demetrius was quiet for a second. He couldn't help but fall for the way Dio was acting. Setting down his little container of mixed nuts and berries, Demetrius blushed a bright red and sighed. "Ok, I will snuggle with you. Just don't do anything weird." He sat back in the bed with Dio, letting his hood and guard down.
"But remember. No bitting or tickling or scratching. And don't be loud."

Dio smiled and kissed his cheek, before switching positions so now Demetrius was the big spoon. "Let the cuddling commence!" He said happily, before he summoned a bowl of red grapes to munch on. "Soooooo~ how was your day?"

Caleb had performed the spell... He wondered if it would have any complications this time. Would it be incomplete? The last ritual was a failure.
The spell that would hopefully repair his mark. The mark that allows him a personage. The seal had been damaged in the failed project. Annnnd.... Nope it's still faulty. It could not be fixed completely. It was too damaged. At the very least the damn thing had fixed his speech and other things....but his system could not figure out what to do. What kind of background should I have? What's my nationality? Questions like these had no answer currently... They would need to be answered in their own time I suppose. Gradually, things would fall back into place. Though even before the failed experiment, his previous self was not all that charming to begin with. The damned thing was still damaged.

He was bored now. Needing to accept his broken state with his same Buddhistlike tolerance for suffering. He let his senses radiate out. Nobody else is really too keen on socializing me at this moment. They are all either rude, or already socializing somebody else, violent or otherwise undesirable for socialization. He travelled to where his last acceptable interaction was... Placido. A L M O S A L M O S , FrostXShadow FrostXShadow , Cychotic Cychotic

Maw had gotten a orange tint to his tail now, sitting away from the destroyed lab. There was something he couldnt get off his mind, something that made his mouth water. The taste of immortal blood, it tasted so... Incredible. But if he ate anyone else then he would most likely be kicked out or killed. And he didnt want to kill anyone who hadnt done his wrong. But that taste, he couldnt get it out of his head. He whined, smashing his head against the ground at his conflicting thoughts. (No need for reply)

"A shame. We'll have to summon him, just not here. It's not too nice to randomly make summons in another person's house. Knowing Placido, he might not like that," she sighed, stretching her arms upward. And speaking of the devil, she heard Placido's voice inquire about her quest to find the novel. Talia swiveled towards him and grinned.

"Definitely found what I was looking for. It didn't come from your collection," she paused, waving her fingers towards the shelves. "but it came from here nonetheless, thanks to Magus." Her eyebrow was raised with slight distaste, her gaze landing on the cigarette between the god's fingers. The smell of smoke wafted towards her and she took a shallow breath.

"If you weren't a god, you would have died a thousand times from the fumes of that thing." Her scolding was tinged with playfulness as she compared him to a human. Or rather, the fact that humans have been smoking plants and spewing fumes for a long while. The smoking at the current time, she had found, was more harmful, tainting the children early on. The air around her drew still and cold for a moment, the goddess' thoughts plaguing her mind. She smiled abruptly, cutting them off.

"We're going to summon Magus' brother. Not in here, I think he'd try to destroy your collection. Would you like to come with?" Talia twirled her pale hair, a playful smirk appearing on her face. "But before we go...it seems someone is looking for you, Placido." She could sense the presence of another nearing, and wondered silently whether or not she could somehow brighten that one's day.

A L M O S A L M O S FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (no BB code since I'm on my phone ;c)

Maw had gotten a orange tint to his tail now, sitting away from the destroyed lab. There was something he couldnt get off his mind, something that made his mouth water. The taste of immortal blood, it tasted so... Incredible. But if he ate anyone else then he would most likely be kicked out or killed. And he didnt want to kill anyone who hadnt done his wrong. But that taste, he couldnt get it out of his head. He whined, smashing his head against the ground at his conflicting thoughts. (No need for reply)
(WHAT THE FUCK MAW?! I JUST FINISHED WAXING THOSE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING FLOORS! BAD BOY! NO! YOU'RE GOING IN YOUR CAGE!)

"A shame. We'll have to summon him, just not here. It's not too nice to randomly make summons in another person's house. Knowing Placido, he might not like that," she sighed, stretching her arms upward. And speaking of the devil, she heard Placido's voice inquire about her quest to find the novel. Talia swiveled towards him and grinned.

"Definitely found what I was looking for. It didn't come from your collection," she paused, waving her fingers towards the shelves. "but it came from here nonetheless, thanks to Magus." Her eyebrow was raised with slight distaste, her gaze landing on the cigarette between the god's fingers. The smell of smoke wafted towards her and she took a shallow breath.

"If you weren't a god, you would have died a thousand times from the fumes of that thing." Her scolding was tinged with playfulness as she compared him to a human. Or rather, the fact that humans have been smoking plants and spewing fumes for a long while. The smoking at the current time, she had found, was more harmful, tainting the children early on. The air around her drew still and cold for a moment, the goddess' thoughts plaguing her mind. She smiled abruptly, cutting them off.

"We're going to summon Magus' brother. Not in here, I think he'd try to destroy your collection. Would you like to come with?" Talia twirled her pale hair, a playful smirk appearing on her face. "But before we go...it seems someone is looking for you, Placido." She could sense the presence of another nearing, and wondered silently whether or not she could somehow brighten that one's day.

A L M O S A L M O S FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (no BB code since I'm on my phone ;c)

Placido
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Cychotic Cychotic xpstitch xpstitch

Placido noted her discomfort at the smoke, and turned his face away, blowing upwards - the smoke wafting safely away from her delicate sensibilities. He had sensed the other coming closer as well, and the thought did leave his slightly ill at ease. Before the other could reach them however, it would probably be best for them to first discuss the matter of summoning Magus's brother. While at least they had taken the integrity of his home into consideration, he wondered whether this was not a bit too drastic of a measure to take. Could they not just go and look for him? While he could remember only a little of said brother, he did recall the other having a rather considerable chip on their shoulder. Perhaps he should tag along, just in case the boy tried to harm Talia... not that he cared that much for her, but if she died so soon after being in Placido's presence, then there was bound to be inquiries.

"I will join you, on this little excursion. But I suggest you consider first the repercussions of angering the twerp. While he has a big mouth, I fear he carries a big stick to go with it - and I really do not want to go come looking for you when he banishes you to some or other plain in an attempt to kill you." Placido rubbed his temple, worrying himself while sipping at his drink. He peered to the door when the presence from earlier finally arrived. The boy looked much the same as the guy from the beach. Unfortunately, that was all he could recall - as most of yesterday had been forgotten. and finding those memories would be far too tedious to even consider sifting through the rest. He rose a hand at the newcomer, and grunted a 'hey' in his general direction.

A L M O S A L M O S
"Placido bythebay!" He exclaimed happily as he rushed to give the guy a big sweet hug.

Well... The boy had certainly changed. He was now sweet and familiar and oh so very cutesy in his demeanors.... What the hell happened to him? Yesterday he was emotionless, today he's a big bundle of "Kawaii-Desu"

As Placido turned his smoke upwards, the girl smiled softly, pleased that he regarded her disdain. But her smile was replaced with a new face. Talia raised a brow towards the newcomer, shock overcoming her features as the man gave Placido a warm embrace. She cleared her throat, chuckling. "I don't think Placido is very fond of hugs," she chirped, rising out of the chair and towards the man.

"What brings you here?" she inquired, her head tilted curiously at an angle. For some odd reason, he seemed familiar, but Talia could not place her finger on it. The thought exited her mind as quickly as it came. It was a question for another time, maybe when she didn't have other tasks at hand.

xpstitch xpstitch A L M O S A L M O S

A L M O S A L M O S "Placido wanted me to be more humans but doesn't even like hugs? What kinda fukkery is that?!" He pouted at Placido cutely.

Cychotic Cychotic "I'm here cuz I'm bored and Placido is the only one here so far who hasn't been a rude jerk!" He said as he remembered the meanie from earlier.

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

As Placido turned his smoke upwards, the girl smiled softly, pleased that he regarded her disdain. But her smile was replaced with a new face. Talia raised a brow towards the newcomer, shock overcoming her features as the man gave Placido a warm embrace. She cleared her throat, chuckling. "I don't think Placido is very fond of hugs," she chirped, rising out of the chair and towards the man.

"What brings you here?" she inquired, her head tilted curiously at an angle. For some odd reason, he seemed familiar, but Talia could not place her finger on it. The thought exited her mind as quickly as it came. It was a question for another time, maybe when she didn't have other tasks at hand.

xpstitch xpstitch A L M O S A L M O S

xpstitch xpstitch Cychotic Cychotic FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Placido

Placido frowned at the hug, and quickly pushed the other away, directing him towards one of the chairs - so that he would fall into a comfy chair instead of on the floor. "None of that please." He smiled at him, before he looked at little goddess. "I most likely said be considerate of other people's wants and needs... and use that to manipulate them into complacency. I guess I understand how you could have misinterpreted that." He tilted his head to the side, nodding once before taking another sip. "I am guessing the rude jerk could be the same person who you are currently on the prowl for." He looked at Talia with a raised brow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back