• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Night Vale

MapleTreeTea

Just looking for an excuse to write
I'm about one hundred episodes and one book into Night Vale, and I'm obsessed. I would love a to have a roleplay for it that explores the weirdness of this podcast. I have a preference to play Carlos and Kevin (if he comes up) but can be talked out of this pretty easily. though of course I will play other characters and we can discuss who will play who when the time comes, but at the moment I'm looking for someone who would like to mainly play Cecil. I don't have any solid plots in mind, but we can definitely discuss it in DMs

One of the ideas I had in mind that I wanted to perhaps explore was that people in Night Vale were finding themselves turning into monsters (vampires, centaurs, ghouls and stuff like that) and it's starting to affect Night Vale in a way that can't be ignored. Or maybe something that focuses on the Smiling God?? These are just frames of ideas that I had, but any plot ideas that you have would be very much welcome! Of course I'm more than happy to have Cecilos heavily tied into the plot, or even a plot focused on it. Again, we'll have to discuss it!

I always try to at least write one lengthy paragraph as a response, though I can write much more if it is needed/preferred. I am hoping my partner will do the same, it doesn't have to be a book but I just need enough to work with as I find it very difficult to write off of just a few words as a response. That being said, if you ever need me to change a response for any reason, just tell me and I gladly will. I am also looking to stick with CC for this RP, but we can discuss anything else in DMs and of course you can ask questions, I just want us both to have a good time.

Last edited:
"Trees~! They are us! Trees~!"

I love the Welcome to Night Vale podcasts. It is so good to see another fan. I hope you will be able to find a partner and would love to watch the RP if you do.

"Trees~! They are us! Trees~!"

I love the Welcome to Night Vale podcasts. It is so good to see another fan. I hope you will be able to find a partner and would love to watch the RP if you do.
Thank you 🙏 I’m obsessed rn and would love to find a partner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back