• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Hogwarts - Main Rp

Rainingsunshine

Dragon Queen
Character Sheet

The year was 2016 and Britain was overcast in rain...again. The gloomy weather did not affect those young Wizards that received their acceptance letters to Hogwarts, however. It was like Christmas day throughout the Wizarding World. Students woke to find owls arriving for them or letters placed delicately on their counters. Joy seemed to be abundant in the young Wizards, which helped the sun peek out a bit to enjoy their glory. Students will be reporting to school in September, the current month is early July. All students must begin preparing for school as soon as their letters are returned to accept their invitation to Hogwarts. Diagon Alley hosts all the needs of each student. The stores you can find there are:

• Borgin and Burks: Antique shop in Knockturn Alley (DANGEROUS)
  • Eeylops Owl Emporium: Sells owl supplies (including food and cages)
  • Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour: popular place for studnets to study
  • Flourish and Blotts: Magic books
  • Gambol and Japes: Joke shop
  • Gringotts Wizarding Bank: Bank
  • The Leaky Cauldron: Pub that also serves as a way into the Muggle world
  • Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions: robes and other clothing
  • Magical Menagerie: Magical creature shop, VERY SMELLY
  • Ollivanders: Wand shop, small little place
  • Potage's Cauldron Shop: Cauldrons, caludrons, and more caludrons
  • Quality Quidditch Supplies: Brooms!
  • Slug and Jiggers Apothecary: potion ingredients, smells like rotten eggs.
  • Stalls: This can be compared to a farmers market. Sells basically everything
  • Twilfitt and Tatting's: Another robe store but a bit more upscale
  • Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Joke shop
  • Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment: for everything else (telescopes, measuring devices, etc)

Once student's arrive at school, they will be able to learn of their main courses. If students are returning to school, they already know their main courses. Also, Hogsmeade will be available to visit once on campus. Only seasoned students may attend there alone, first years must go with a group and a teacher.

Upon entering the wizarding world, Victoria walked through Diagon Alley with her hair in her face as to not offend other witches and wizards who she passed. The place she wanted to go was Ollivander's to obtain her wand. Kestrel was on her shoulder, peering at everyone who dared look at his master. As the duo entered, Victoria smiled widely at all of the wands she could choose from. She walked to a random shelf and pulled a box to look at the wand that was inside. A male walked up beside her, assuming that was Ollivander himself. "Welcome to my wand shop miss." He looked at her then at the box she was holding. "Hawthorn, hm? Interesting choice."

Victoria jumped, quickly putting the box back and looking down. "I was just..." She trailed looking around and avoiding his eyes.

With a chuckle Ollivander nodded. "Take your time. It will choose you." He hobbled off leaving her be.

The female's eyes widened and looked around to see that the man was gone. Strange. She began to walk around slowly until she felt a slight pull. Quickly she walked over to it, skimming her raised hand over the stack of boxes until her heart jumped when it stopped at a particular box. Of course it was at the bottom. With a slight groan, Victoria pulled the box while keeping the others from falling. To no avail, when she had he box in hand all the other ones fell on top of her making her hit the floor. 'Why me?' She thought looking around and hoping no one saw.

Lilly and Dwight strolled through Diagon Alley. The chatter from the students was uplifting and rang through the air. Lilly's blonde hair was braided to the side and bounced along as she glided through the crowd. Her arms were outstretched as if she were a child and she laughed merrily as she moved. Her twin Dwight, on the other hand, was trying to avoid her. "Dwight! Where are you going?" Lilly cooed, linking arms with her twin. His face turned bright red as he tugged away from her. "Oh! Am I embarrassing you?" she mocked, sticking her tongue out. Dwight grumbled under his breath, still trying to pull himself from the grip of his sister. She laughed merrily and let go of him. "Fine fine, go ahead and find your fellow Gryffindorians" she sighed, waving him away. Dwight didn't need her permission, he was already bolting. Lilly rolled her eyes at her shy brother. She tapped her foot, staring at the Wizards that bobbled around. She debated on going to visit the Magical Menagerie...so she did. She hopped along, sliding into the screeching building. A pgymy puff was waiting for her. She picked it up, cooing it. 

Dwight groaned, happy to away from his sister. He was heading to Olliander's, needing to get his wand repaired. His sister had broken his wand, like usual. Olliander's was a small building and he was surprised it was repetitively empty almost every time he went. He slipped inside just in time to see a girl collapsing under some boxes of wands. He rushed to her side, grabbing a few more from falling on her. "Are you ok?" he asked in a bit of a panic. He hastily put the boxes back and held out his hand to offer her assistance. 

Victoria's eyes widened at the male's voice. She didn't want attention. Clutching her box closely, she picked up the remaining boxes that had fallen making sure hers were separate and put them back. She felt a bit bad that she didn't use his hand since he was being nice, but she wasn't good with people. Blushing at her embarrassment, she looked down with he hair covering her green eyes. "I-I-I'm fine." She stated lowly and walked past him to the counter where Ollivander was.

"Oh nice! Hazelwood." He rung her up. "Anything else?"

Shaking her head, she paid for her wand and was going to leave the store when she stopped and looked at the male through her hair. "Thank you." She said lowly before dashing out.

"Aren't they adorable?" Rya had seen the other girl enter the shop. She, of course was already in it. Had been for the better part of an hour. She loved the Menagerie and because she only had books and potion ingredients left on her list she thought that spending the rest of her free time surrounded by creatures was obviously the best way to spend it.

An offended squeak sounded from the right pocket of her robes. "Don't worry Wrecks, I'm not replacing you." The little head that poked out was large-eared and bright-eyes, his beige fur stained black on the tip of his long nose.

"Though sometimes I'm tempted." She gave the girl a smile as if she were sharing the joke. "Miriah Quim, Hufflepuff fourth year." She said brightly. 

She turned back to the many creatures in the shop, gently putting a finger in the niffler cage for the young things to investigate. "I've always wanted one of these, my mum says she'd sooner let me have a dragon. Make terrible messes these do." She gave a regretful sigh. "If only mum were serious about the dragon..."

She suddenly caught herself. "But listen to me, rambling on like a ninny. Do you have a pet yet?"

@Rainingsunshine

Dwight watched as the girl nervously shuffled away, quickly paying for her wand and throwing a quick thank you before vanishing. He stood there, a bit taken aback. He shoved his hands in the pocket of his hoodie, staring at the door. "Women, eh?" came the scratchy voice of Ollivander. Dwight snorted a bit in response and shook his head. "Why aren't you in your robes, young man?" the shop keep fussed. Dwight waved a hand a bit and chuckled.

"School hasn't started yet" he laughed, approaching the counter. "The destruction has, however" he said, gently placing his snapped wand on the counter.

"BLASTED BOY!" Ollivander howled. A few boxes tumbled to the ground. "Dragon string doesn't grow on trees!!! If you break it one more time, then you will have to go with that!" Ollivander hissed, pointing at a ragged wand that was covered in dust. Dwight flinched.

"I am sorry! I don't know what you want me to do! It's my sister!" he exclaimed in frustration. 

"Put a protection spell on it! Put a spell on it where she can't touch it! I don't know!" he growled, hastily ringing up Dwight for the repair. 

Lilly watched as a woman approached her. She grinned ear to ear, rocking back and forth on her heels. "A pleasure! I am Lilly Thundage, sixth year!" she saluted and let her arm fall. Then she held her hand up like she was passing on a secret "I am a sixth year. The owl delivered a bit late" she giggled, cooing immediately as she saw the mouse. She giggled at the joke Miriah had said about her little friend. She watched her maneuver around the shop and heard the question about a pet. "To be honest, I already have an owl, Cedrick. He is outside I am sure. I was actually hoping to add another little friend that can come with me to my classes!" she said, swaying her finger around. She booped a kneazle on the nose, which gave her a nasty look in return. "Any suggestions? Don't wanna get caught" Lilly smiled.

As Victoria left, she wasn't sure about the male she had met. Was he in the house she was in? She certainly hadn't seen him before. Maybe he was in another house then. Shaking her head, she had her robes in hand and then went to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. When she entered, she was met by Madam Malkin, her face unimpressed. "What can I do for you child?"

"My owl tore my robe." She looked down. "Can you mend it?"

With a shake of her head, Malkin took the robe and began mending it. "You children need to keep your pets in cages! Ugh."

Victoria's eyes began to well up with tears at the female's words. She couldn't help Kestrel had sharp talons and fell off her shoulder. As Victoria stood there getting complaints from the female, she wished she didn't come in the store to begin with. A stray tear fell, making her push her hair in her face so she wouldn't get made fun of.

Rya's eyes lit up when the older girl asked for help choosing a pet. She practically squealed and took Lilly gently by the arm. "You have certainly run into the right person." She said cheerfully.

"Owls are lovely," Rya confirmed, "but its true they're not all that inconspicuous in class. Pygmy puffs are relatively quiet, and so soft!"

Rya continued her tour of the menagerie, listing off everything she knew about whatever creature they passed. She had read 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' cover to cover at least six times and she knew almost every entry by heart.

"Did you know that book was written by a Hufflepuff?" She said proudly after praising the book.

She took Lilly past cages of toads, streelers and little moth-like creatures that were white and fuzzy and made soft chirruping noises as they hopped from branch to branch of their enclosure. It seemed Rya had something to say about each.

"I think that's about everything they have this time." She said finally after the tour was done.

"Of course my favourite are the rats. They're quiet, intelligent and very affectionate." A small movement in her pocket and a snuff of agreement. Rya patted Wrecks fondly. "Wrecks here has been coming to my classes for two years now."

The little rodent poked his head out again, a shredded piece of paper between his long teeth. "Wrecks!"

Rya took the sheet out of his mouth and unfolded the holey scrap with a sigh. "That...was my book list."

Most of the titles had various pieces missing, most she could probably guess but there were a few that would be very difficult. She glanced at Lilly with a sheepish grin, "Of course sometimes they can get a...little carried away with chewing."

@Rainingsunshine

Lilly was swooped away by the little Hufflepuff. She let her guide her around the store, musing over her excited demeanor. It was as if she had to touch everything. People usually has the impression that Ravenclaws were standoffish, but it was quite the opposite. They were usually just...eccentric, which she certainly was. She admired the animals, stopping to pet one just to get dragged away by Rya. She looked at the fluffy moths. "Is this a Flitterby?" she asked, cocking her head. She watched as the little rat ate the list that was Rya's hope of not getting in trouble. "Oh dear. I am sure we can get you another!" Lilly smiled warmly, hoping to comfort her new friend. Lilly tapped her chin a bit thinking. "Any Jarvey's, Golden Snidgets?" she rocked a bit, noticing a Streeler that caught her eye. "This may be the one" she said, oddly interested in the overlarge color changing snail.

Dwight left the store, wandering Diagon Alley aimlessly. He rolled his new wand between his fingers, debating on what charm to use to keep his sister from breaking this one. He figured he would approach the Defense Against the Dark Art's teacher about it, since his twin was basically his dark arts. He tapped his wand gently on his hand, deciding it was time to go get his books. He slid a long list out of his pocket, watching as one of the book names changed. "Really? Why the last minute change?" he said allowed, scanning the other books in case they had changed as well. He headed to Flourish and Blotts and was taken aback by the multitude of students that was there. He was surprised to hear a few complaining about the book change, trying to exchange books for the change.(sorry its short at work lmao!)

Rya nodded in reply to the Flitterby question. She smiled, still slightly sheepish as she tried to put a piece if the shredded list back the way it was...it didn't work. "I'm sure there's another fourth year taking the classes I am." She gave a small laugh. "I can't be the only fourth year in Diagon Alley!"

Rya looked around for the creatures Lilly mentioned. "Jarvey's are fun, but not too quiet I've heard. And quite rude, not the type of pet you'd want in a class. Snidgets are still endangered I think, so I doubt we'd find any in a pet shop." Rya said that last bit with regret. It was always depressing to hear about species endangerment, especially for her. Her expression was back to being bright however when Lilly caught sight of the streeler.

"Oh streelers are fine creatures. Just watch out for the poison in their spines." She said it without a hint of uneasiness, as if the potent toxin was nothing more than a mild inconvenience.

While Lilly made her final choice Rya tried to decipher the list Wrecks had chewed. "A...ced....fi...on...I really have no idea, I would try a repair spell, but I think half the list is in my rat and I'm really not sure how that would complicate things...Are you heading to Flourish and Blotts next?"

@Rainingsunshine

We arrived in Diagon Alley, Lilly clutching at my robes as I wondered where we should start.

"Where do you want to go first?", I looked down at my sister, she was so cute!

"Do you want to go and get a wand?", getting a wand first was probably the best idea. I looked down at our item lists, mine was shorter, but hers trailed on forever. I didn't remember my list being this big in my first year, although it was a long time ago...

The bustling streets of Diagon Alley were more packed than usual, full of students gathering supplies for the new year. I hoped Lilly would do okay in the busy shops, this sort of atmosphere was very different to the thick forests of northern Wales where we had grown up. Even so, most people avoided us, thanks to me being clad in all black, wearing heavy boots, dark makeup , and wearing my Slytherin robe open and swooshing around me on one side, the other was held onto by my little sister.

@Geozaki

Lilly clutched onto her sister's robes as they entered Diagon Alley. There were so many people! Lilly looked up at her older, and much taller, sister as she spoke. "O-ok" She stuttered nervously before glancing at some of the many people who were flooding the streets of the wizarding market. There were so many people wearing robes that bore the emblem of one of the four houses in Hogwarts. Some had the Green and Silver of Slytherin which was adorned with a snake, Lilly was rather familiar with this emblem as that's the house her sister had been sorted into, some had the Yellow and Black badge adorned with a honey badger which represented Hufflepuff, some had the Blue and Bronze badge adorned with an eagle for house Ravenclaw and other had the Scarlet and Gold badge adorned by a Lion which was symbolic of house Gryffindor. Lilly had thought about what house she'd get sorted into, she didn't know much about any of them, save their colours, so she hoped she'd get sorted into Slytherin so she could be with her sister.

@FrostFire

(1 more post per each person and we will jump to the day school starts and traveling to Hogwarts)

Lilly reached her hand out gently towards the color changing snails. They were large and didn't really emit any slime. One edged towards her, moving much faster than a non magical snail. It slid up her hand and clutched onto her arm. It turned a bright neon pink and Lilly squealed."I wish I could take him, but I think he is to big..." she pouted a bit, gently pulling the snail off and placing him back down with the others. As soon as she placed it down, something soft slammed into the side of her head. She gasped a bit and turned to see a Puffskein looking down from the ground at her. Her nostrils flared in excitement as the white and black spotted fuzz ball blinked up to her. She scooped it up, cupping it in her hands. "I will take it!" she cheered, sliding the money over the counter and whispering a quick charm so the little ball of fluff could float. It rose slowly and wobbled in the air before floating around Lilly. She looked at Rya and nodded. "Yes! I do need to go to Flourish and Blotts. Wanna go?" she asked, tilting her head gently.

Dwight pushed past the group of people that were arguing about the book changes. He saw a few of his friends and knuckle bumped them. They discussed their book list quickly to see what books changed. They spoke for a minute before Dwight moved to the one open spot he could find, sliding his list across to the cashier. "Are you exchanging or sighing?" the cashier said, obviously exhausted from the day already. "Buying" he said. The cashier looked at the list quickly and suddenly all the books thumped onto the counter before him. "Take them or delivery?" he said roughly. "Um..delivery?" he asked. That was new. The books vanished again except for one. "Cram it!: How to Soar on your O.W.L.S" sat before him. He groaned. O.W.L.S were next year? Why did he have to have THAT book. He sighed, taking the book and thanking the cashier before heading out of the store. The air was much fresher outside. 

We walked into Ollivanders, I nodded at the shop keep, and led Lilly into the shop. It was quiet, so hopefully she could find her wand without too much trouble.

"Okay, Shortcake.", I patted her head affectionately, "Look around, and try to find your wand. One will choose you. Don't worry, you'll know it when you feel it!". I gave her a nudge in the direction of the wands, hoping it didn't take too long, we had so much stuff to collect and I wanted to get her home before it got dark!

@Geozaki

Rya nodded eagerly and as soon as they were out of the Menagerie Rya put Wrecks on her shoulder and began fawning on the little puffskein.

"You made a great choice." She said happily. The bookshop was crowded, queues backed up from every till. Rya looked puzzled. "Its not normally this bad is it?

There were two fourth years around at that time and they both together were only taking some of the courses Rya had opted for. In the end she made wild guesses for two of the books on her list and went to stand in line.

"This is the year we should really get into Defense against the dark arts. She said happily, I mean the actual good bits." She stepped away from a shelf where Wrecks was casually reaching for little pots of swirling glitter ink. Her smile fell a little as she remembered something from last year's course but she shrugged it off quickly and her usual smile was back.

"This year's going to be a good one. I can feel it!"

@Rainingsunshine

When they entered the oldish looking shop known as Ollivanders Lilly relaxed a little, it was near enough empty compared to the bustling streets outside. She listened to Frost's words then squealed a little in surprise as her older sister nudged her forwards. What would finding her wand 'feel' like? She looked up at the seemingly infinite rows of small boxes that each contained a wand. She walked towards the towering wall piled with boxes upon boxes of wands. Where would she start? And what was she supposed to do? Should she choose a wand on instinct, or look at them and choose the one she liked the best? She gently placed her fingers on one of the boxes and allowed them to glide over each box as she walked along the side of the room. Then she stopped. She gently tugged the box her hand was resting on out of the shelf and opened it gently. Inside was a dark wand with a vine like engraving trailing up it. The engraved parts were far lighter than the rest of the wand. Lilly gently took the wand out of it's box, it fit perfectly in her hand and it felt like a part of her that was missing before had been reunited with her. After a moment she gently placed the wand back in the box and returned to Frost. "This is the one" She said softly, holding the dusty box gently, as if it could shatter at any moment. Scrawled on the side of the box in neat handwriting was '8In Hol, Ph Feather'

@FrostFire

(After your next post we will be heading to Hogwarts from your homes!)

Lilly was enjoying the conversation between her and Rya. As they learned about her books, she noticed her brother. "DWIGHT!" Lilly called, waving as she stood on her tippy toes. She was already tall, so her standing on her toes made her easily visible over the other people. Dwight looked towards the two girls and sighed as he realized his sister was there. 

"I had to get my wand repaired and I will be charming it so you can't touch it" Dwight grumbled, giving his sister a sideways look. He peeked around his twin and looked at Rya. "Hello!" he said, much more cheerfully towards Rya than his sister. Lilly leaned her head against her brother's.

"She helped me pick him out" Lilly said. Dwight pushed her off of him.

"Who is 'him'" he asked. As if on cue, the white and black puff bobbled over to him in the air. "um..why is it floating?" he asked, trying to keep it away from his face. It's long tongue was out and pushing against his skin. "It's weird..what is it doing" he grumbled.

"He is trying to be nice, unlike you" Lilly taunted, scooping the little puff from the air. She cuddled it against her face and chuckled. "Well I am going to get my books!" she cheered, pushing through the crowd as if there was no problem. Dwight rolled his eyes, looking to Rya. 

"Sorry, I am Dwight" he chuckled.

(end of Diagon Alley for rain2sunshine. Next post is home)

Once Victoria's robes were mended, she paid the woman and put them on while leaving the store. She didn't want to go back there and would mend it herself the next go around since Malkin was treating her so badly. While she walked back to Hogwarts, Kestrel landed on her shoulder, stretching his wings and screeching. Vivian petted the owl to keep him quiet, but he flew away to do what ever he did on his free time. This made her sigh, slightly relieved he didn't tear up her robe before class. Once she reached Hogwarts, she sat down on the outside wall against a pillar as she took out a book and began reading awaiting for the signal that it was time to start class.

It has been a few hours since Artemis started shopping and was almost done as he walked through Diagon Alley. As he walked he could feel the stares , some adoring , some lustful and others fearful. But the thing that was annoying Artemis the most was the whispers of "She/He is so beautiful." , "What are doing don't look , he/she might kill you." and the ever annoying. "Damn." He gets it , people thinks he is pretty , he is also pretty scary is he is annoyed but he will forever blame his mother for getting a curvy body akin to a females. He could particaly feel the stares on his bum and the fact his pants were tight didn't help in the least. Quickly he found one of the  tables with a purple umbrella outside of the shops ad sat down with a heavy sigh.

He pulled a novel he bought out of one of his shopping bags and began reading as Ella layed across his feet and Mara perched on his shoulders.  After a few minutes of reading , Artemis stood up carefully so Ella would move and began walking to the las two shops he needed to go to..

Walking into Kings Cross, I pushed along our trolley, full of bags. And, more importantly, the cats in their cage. Midnight and Luna had become the best of friends, so I had put them both into Midnight's spacious cage, so the chill older cat could comfort the younger, slightly anxious kitten. I held Lilly's hand tightly, I hoped she wasn't too anxious about the crowds and hoards of people. We approached the entrance, "Okay, just keep holding my hand. We'll run in to make it easier for you.". I had done this dozens of times, but I remember my first time being absolutely terrifying. "Don't think, and close your eyes if it makes it easier Shortcake.". I looked down at Lilly with a soft expression, squeezing her had gently.

One hand on the trolley, the other holding Lilly's tightly, I sped up, and began running towards the wall...

@Geozaki

Lilly tried to focus on the cats rather than the people around her, she was holding Frost's hand. The amount of people was making her very anxious. Then they stopped walking. Lilly looked up to see they were standing a few feet from a pillar between the two platforms. She looked up at Frost when she started talking. What did she mean by run? Lilly looked at the pillar in front of them, surely she didn't mean run towards the pillar?... Frost started running forwards and Lilly struggled to keep up. Ok running towards the pillar is exactly what she meant. Lilly clutched on to Frost's arm fearfully and scrunched her eyes shut as they rushed towards the solid brick of the pillar.

@FrostFire

We emerged on the other side, and I skidded to a stop, making sure the bags (and the cats) stayed on the trolley.

"See? We made it!", I gave Lilly's hand a squeeze again, and gave her a quick hug. 

Instead of being surrounded by almost every kind of person, we were now in a bustling station, packed with students and their parents mostly. I thought about our parents, Mum had been here when I was a first year, but they couldn't be here for Lilly. They were away in China, and had been for over a year now. They were Dragonologists. Our Mums side of the family had been Dragonologists for as long as we could remember, and our ancestors were rumoured to have worked with the Welsh dragon himself. I slowly made my way through the crowds of people, and dropped our bags off with the porter. Grabbing the cats, and the bags we were taking on the train, I boarded, Lilly in tow, and found us a nice, empty room.

I locked the door, and for good measure, "colloportus", I locked the door again with magic, so we wouldn't be disturbed. I hoped Lilly could recover on the train... I loved my little sister, and I hoped her first year wasn't as stressful as mine. I had been just like her in my first year, except I didn't have a bigger sister to look after me.

@Geozaki

Lilly slowly opened her eyes. They were now on another platform, this one was even more packed than the one before. When frost gave her a hug she hugged her sister back tightly, not wanting to let go. Then they carried on walking, Lilly followed Frost closely, still clutching to her sister as though if she let go she might get swallowed up by the platform. They made their way onto the train and Frost found them an empty carridge, which she locked. Lilly watched the people walking past the carridge, she was very pale and had her arms wrapped around herself. Lilly thought about their parents for a moment. She hadn't seen them for so long, she missed them, but she'd always had a stronger connection with Frost than she had with their parents, as they weren't ever really at home. Lilly looked up at Frost, no matter how scared she was, she knew she'd be ok as long as she was with her big sister.

@FrostFire

"Are you okay Shortcake?", I was worried about her, she was so quiet, and she looked terrified.

Still holding my wand, I closed the blinds on all the windows, even the ones on the door, sticking our tickets on the glass on our side, so the conductor shouldn't bother us. I did what I usually do to make Lilly feel better, "Expecto patronum"A white tiger, glowing bright in the darkness, jumped and swam around the room. Dispelling this patronus, I cast another, this time a beautiful white wolf.

I never told anyone that I could cast this spell, and only Lilly knew. I had found a few books in the library in my 4th year, and I'd studied them extensively, but I couldn't cast the spell. It was only in the holidays of that year, when I was with Lilly when she was upset about something, that I successfully cast the spell. My happy thoughts were always centred around her, and even though my patronus was a white tiger, it sometimes changed to a white wolf, which I felt represented my love for my sister. Thanks to all of my happy thoughts of Lilly, I was able to cast the charm easily from about the middle of the 5th year on. I knew it was an exceedingly difficult charm to perform, which is why I kept it hidden, because I knew even adept witches and wizards had difficulty with it.

The wolf danced around the room some more, before slowly fading out. When it was completely gone, I opened the blinds again, letting the dreary light into the room.

I hoped I had cheered her up a little...

@Geozaki

((Sorry for posting so much everyone, I just wanted to keep the story going between the sisters...))

Character Sheet

The year was 2016 and Britain was overcast in rain...again. The gloomy weather did not affect those young Wizards that received their acceptance letters to Hogwarts, however. It was like Christmas day throughout the Wizarding World. Students woke to find owls arriving for them or letters placed delicately on their counters. Joy seemed to be abundant in the young Wizards, which helped the sun peek out a bit to enjoy their glory. Students will be reporting to school in September, the current month is early July. All students must begin preparing for school as soon as their letters are returned to accept their invitation to Hogwarts. Diagon Alley hosts all the needs of each student. The stores you can find there are:

• Borgin and Burks: Antique shop in Knockturn Alley (DANGEROUS)
  • Eeylops Owl Emporium: Sells owl supplies (including food and cages)
  • Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour: popular place for studnets to study
  • Flourish and Blotts: Magic books
  • Gambol and Japes: Joke shop
  • Gringotts Wizarding Bank: Bank
  • The Leaky Cauldron: Pub that also serves as a way into the Muggle world
  • Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions: robes and other clothing
  • Magical Menagerie: Magical creature shop, VERY SMELLY
  • Ollivanders: Wand shop, small little place
  • Potage's Cauldron Shop: Cauldrons, caludrons, and more caludrons
  • Quality Quidditch Supplies: Brooms!
  • Slug and Jiggers Apothecary: potion ingredients, smells like rotten eggs.
  • Stalls: This can be compared to a farmers market. Sells basically everything
  • Twilfitt and Tatting's: Another robe store but a bit more upscale
  • Weasley's Wizard Wheezes: Joke shop
  • Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment: for everything else (telescopes, measuring devices, etc)

Once student's arrive at school, they will be able to learn of their main courses. If students are returning to school, they already know their main courses. Also, Hogsmeade will be available to visit once on campus. Only seasoned students may attend there alone, first years must go with a group and a teacher.

((Uhh wouldn't this go in fandom?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back