• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Hell [7 deadly sins][closed]

Soprano

sax mom
hand-holding-fire-flames-animated-gif-image.gif

Welcome to hell, kid. So you've done something bad enough to make the big guy deny you, eh? Big whoop. Happens to a lot of us, including me. Now don't get all pouty and fussy on me. That was all you. Anyways, I'm going to let the seven of you in on something. You didn't think I was just going to bring a group of kids in for shits and giggles, did you? Nah, not this time. But I have something in store for you all. A mission. You seven are the epitome of the seven deadly sins. Each one of you. You just embody it as if it were a person. You all kind of remind me of myself back in the day. The mission you ask? Well, it's hard to explain, but put in simpler terms, I'm giving you all a second chance. Now, don't thank me yet. Your chance expires within six months. And it has, well, 'requirements'. Now, what you all have in common besides your uncanny resemblance to the sins is that you all were young and died around the same time. I'm winding time back a bit to give you that second chance. I'm going to make you that miracle child. Or whatever you want to call it. Now you're mission is based solely on your wrong-doings. Your mission is based on you. You can do a lot of things to make yourself in the clear. Save a life? Sure. There's multiple ways to do that, you just have to find one. Get someone on the right track in life? That's good in my book. Deliver a f*cking baby? Hell yeah. Or just making amends with who ever you did dirty. You catch my drift? Good. Now you're going to wake up seconds before you were supposed to die. You won't remember me. Maybe, maybe not. But you will know what to do, you will have the underlying drive because your soul knows it. Now, go on, and fix your wrong doings. I hope to see you on the other side.

Basic Rules/Guidelines:
- Don't GM, aight?
-I'll accept a 2 paragraph minimum, but try to give us substance
- I really prefer a third person pov personally, but first is fine too
- I ask that we all use real - semi realistic faceclaims. For example, a real person or a realistic art depiction of a person. No anime or furries, pls
- Don't kill another person's character, unless you have prior consent
- I ask that we don't use triggering or extremely dark content such as describing murdering someone in detail
- Abide to RPN rules (do I need to include this one?)
- Age range: 18-30
- At least understand basic grammar

More info:
Everyone is basically going to have to struggle in this. Their embodiment of the sins will be their biggest challenge to overcome. They have to choose between right and wrong. One right choice won't guarantee them access to move on peacefully. They have to basically make an impact on somebody's life. If they do not succeed, they die on His terms, however he wants to take you back. If you do succeed, he will let you live and give you the chance to stay on the right path. But, if you mess up badly enough, he takes you back. Sounds like a game, doesn't it? Sure, but you have one last chance.

Pride- Coolguy
Gluttony- conjure
Sloth- Soprano
Wrath- jinkx
Lust- QueenOfTheDamned
Envy- Odessa
Greed- LiveLoveDream

Fantasy - Welcome to Hell [«CS»]
Fantasy - Welcome to Hell [«OOC»]

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. How would the RP work?

While I'm still fleshing out the details, the main plan is for the characters lives to start to intertwine and they slowly remember the mission. It starts vague at first, like a feeling, and then they hear/see it in a dream. That kind of thing. This is a WIP as of right now, so I'll be adding in details shortly. Within the span of a day or two. Right now, the expiration date is six months from when they wake up.

I have updated this and added more details. Feel free to ask any questions, and I'll be more than happy to answer. I will be making a CS and OOC thread shortly if I get more people on board.

i’m interested! i’ve done a similar roleplay before!

(i think my character was pride)

it’s very late here so i won’t be getting a CS up until tomorrow but i’d like to reserve wrath, please.

I have a RP post going with the seven sins currently so I'm totally into this! I'd like lust and can PM you details or a practice or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back