• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Farthig

I'm relatively new and am looking for a fantasy romance rp. It would be set in a medieval world where magic is a daily use. This world has seven different types of magic which are dark, light, fire, water, earth, air, summoning magic. The most types of magic that have been used at one time by the same person (Like all being cast at once) is three. Dark magic is mostly used by demons and light magic by angels but it is possible for humans and other races as well. The elemental magic (fire, water, air, earth) are the most common magics to be used on a day-to-day basis. Summoning magic is the rarest magic to be used. It is typically used by royalty or elite military personal. There are also many different races in this world such as beastmen (People with features of animals such as ears and tails, elves, humans, nymphs, mermaids, and basically anything your imagination can think of. If you are interested pm me or reply to this thread.

Ooo~ This looks interesting. I would be interested in joining something like this. Let me know if there is any particular type of sign up structure or specifics that you would require in a character.

Hmmm so character description... I'll give an example template so as to understand fully what you are asking for.

Appearence:
Name:
Personality:
Backround:
Family(If any):

As for writing style I shall give an example by giving you a recent post of mine in a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back