• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Welcome to Dubai

Harbinger

Three Thousand Club

spec-ops-the-line-9.jpg

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Dubai. The city where you can have all your dreams come true and hopefully live your life in luxury. Although it seems though that there has been bad storms for the last year and the city is now cut off. One brave General and his men of the 33rd army brigade. Going against the order of the government they alleged to protect and serve. Instead helping the people of Dubai and keeping what little order they could keep, water a scarcity for the once former city now covered and buried in sand dunes. Bandits roaming the old city looking to prey on the weak to survive and keep their families alive through the horrors. Many acts of war have and will be committed as a squad comes into "save" the general and the men who stayed back to keep the city safe and the people living in it. The storm wall keeping anything from coming in or coming out. 

(Message me if you're interested in this rp. I will only be accepting mature people as there will be mature themes such as death and horrors of war. As well it will be a multi para rp so I'm only looking for people that want that as well in a rp.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back