• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Welcome to Camp Half-Blood

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

cirque

jukebox the ghost

overview.

W
    elcome to camp half blood. Where the children of the gods and goddesses come to train. In the current day and age the goddesses/gods are not as prominent as they once were. Their powers seem to suddenly be dimming though Zeus suspects something sinister is afoot. The campers will have to be more prepared than ever to face the dangers they are about to insure.

Will you be able to face the challenges ahead? Can you face being told who you are a child of? If you think you are ready then we welcome you to camp.

In this roleplay a mystery of why the godly parents have suddenly become weaker will be explored. There will be mystery, romance, drama, and plenty of action to come.

intro

roles

rules

oh us,

we are
children of gods

genre

action, mystery, romance

status

accepting

spots open

Infinite(for now)

Open for

co-admins

♡coded by uxie♡

Is this roleplay going to stay on RPnation? I actually wanted to inquire about switching over to discord, and what not.

It’ll be staying on RpNation. Since I know a lot of people prefer that. I do usually make a discord just for chatting and plotting as well as having a plot/chat thread on rpn as well.

That’s fine. I know that conversations are very slow on RPnation, especially because I do have a notification delay, if I’m not actively using the website

Interested! I have an immediate thought for a child of Hestia, though since I have issues with getting overwhelmed around more experienced RPers we'll see how I feel >-<

Great! Once I have one or two more interested I’ll get the cs thread up. 🖤

Anyone who is interested feel free to join the plot/chat thread! You can ask me questions there or have help making a character as well.

We will be starting soon! There’s still plenty of time to join please feel free to join the discord or chat/plot thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back