• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Welcome to Birchwood(Creature town)

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ Birchwood. ❞
introduction.

In this town of Birchwood all are welcomed. The town is a friendly welcoming bunch that have lived here most if not all their lives. There’s plenty to do in this town and the vast woods give it a sort of mysterious atmosphere. Well if you’d like to join this little town there’s plenty for you to do!

premise.

In the sleepy little town of Birchwood everything is usually peaceful and serene. That is until a stranger unknowingly comes into town in the dead of night. Now rumors are floating about that creatures and humans alike are being picked off by something terrible. While nerves are flared a sudden important death tips the scales into a full blown creature hunt. With townsfolk turning on one another it’s only a matter of time before the truth comes to light on who’s killing their neighbors. What they all don’t know is that a enemy lies in wait watching all unfold into chaos.

rules.

RULE.All RpNation rules apply here.

RULE.I can reject your creatures if I think they are op or if they won’t fit in with this setting.(I’ll answer any questions about which creatures can come into play. Also hybrids will be very very limited.)

RULE.I won’t tolerate any kinds of bullying or discrimination of any kind. If you have a problem out of character let me know. However in character the creatures and humans are fully allowed to point fingers at certain creatures types.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.The Creatures(1/5)(can add more)These are the main inhabitants of the town. Though I will be limiting what creatures can be played at this time.

ROLE.The Humans(0/5)(can add more)These are just regular ole humans. They know about the creatures and happily live among thrm

— danger lurks within.

Last edited:
What limitations for creatures are there?

The moment the only creature not allowed is a full dragon. There can be similar creatures like sea serpent, basilisk, small wyverns. Since the creature killing things seems to point at an actual dragon which hasn’t been seen in this town or in this world for a long time. (Playable dragon characters will be opened up much later on for plot purposes.)

Definitely interested and definitely want to be a creature, but deciding what kind will be a challenge owo

Well if you haven’t already feel free to hop onto the discord! You can always chat there and help to figure out what creature(s) you’d like to play.

Feel free to!
I’ll have the cs thread up by Sunday at the latest. However feel free to join the discord and start on your character(s) there!

A lot of us are on the discord discussing characters! There’s still room for anyone wishing to join!

Of course! Feel free to pop onto the discord and join us! The cs thread is also up and the rp will be up once everyone has posted their characters.

if this is still open i'm down to play! i have a cs for a character who doesn't necessarily fit into the category of human nor creature?? they're a human with magical abilities so i'm unsure as to which category they would fall in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back