• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern -- โ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™ž๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง โž -- occ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
If i were the one in charge i would allow it, but its your thing, i just think it would make for some more interesting discussion/drama, but im sure you have your reasons

If i were the one in charge i would allow it, but its your thing, i just think it would make for some more interesting discussion/drama, but im sure you have your reasons

tbh, it's a part of the big brother rules (the international show) -- we're following alongside their rules and guidelines for the roleplay to give it authenticity

okay!
my two bbys are complete! i had so much fun creating them!

MY CHARACTERS ARE FINALLY DONE

big brother
welcome to big brother.
I've decided to extend the deadline to the 15th of May as we need as many characters as we can get yall!​

Three more days until applications are due! Please make sure you have read all the guidelines for the show and rules for the roleplay; otherwise I'll be hunting you down or your application might not be accepted!

big brother
welcome to big brother.

There is just under 22 hrs until applications are closed!

big brother
welcome to big brother.

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! The core housemates will be revealed around 12am PTD time and the discord server will be opened.

big brother
this is big brother.

Could the following housemates please report to the diary room.

Catalina - yousmelldead yousmelldead
Colleen - @HanTheSunbeam
Ella - @_amaranth_
Kristina - natasha. natasha.
Robert - natasha. natasha.
Cai - @Rayvian
Tyler - @triples
J.J. - @HanTheSunbeam
Drew - @triples
Aiden - @Stardust Galaxy
Loius - yousmelldead yousmelldead
and Ezra.​

image0.jpg
Welcome to the Big Brother house! You will be messaged the discord link very soon. For those characters that didn't make it through @HanTheSunbeam, @Stardust Galaxy + stonecoldlife stonecoldlife you will be approached for an intruder position if you want to still join us. It was a very hard choice to make - that I even had my husband help me make the final decision (that's him in the picture! haha!). But we picked characters based not only the characters age, personality and uniqueness but also on the personality and writing styles of the users (that's right; Joel also had a read of your roleplays haha!). I'm very excited for this roleplay and I think we have a good mush of people! Love you all and everyone had such amazing characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back