Experiences Weirdest Role Play?

Big Brother Jack

Would you Kindly?
What is the weirdest role-play you ever did? I got a strange one.

One really weird role play I had done was in this Resident evil forum and there was this section that was called Resident Evil El Diablo which is just RE 4 but without Leon and a really messy plot. First it was just two DOS agents trying to save Ashley but then it turned into some weird shit with Sherry Birkin entering the island and getting captured by Salazar which was the original concept for RE 4. Then one of the mods ocs came looking for her and stuff and it was a little weird but it was fine. But I left for a break and when I tuned back it was no longer about Re 4 and now these two hunter hybrid people were there and talking about their lives and at that point I just left the forum in disappointment and sadness.

Oh my goodness that is such a weird rp, I would have left too but I think I would have lurked that too see how weirder it could get.

My weirdest rp was on a different website and I thought it was just gonna be a normal fox rp. We didn't have a plot in mind (which might have been a red flag), so we just winged it. But as the rp went on further, my partner decided to control my oc and make our foxes obese together and in love. I kind of wanted to leave, but at the time I didn't want to be mean plus I was intrigued on how it would further develop. Would the foxes die from obesity? Are they gonna live happily ever after? My curiosity was killing me, so I just kept it going. I don't remember how it ended honestly, but I just remember the foxes had VIP access to a pizza restaurant and the pizza guy would give the foxes all the pizza they wanted. My partner's oc might have gotten pregnant somehow, it's honestly just a blurry mess that I try to forget about.

Oh my goodness that is such a weird rp, I would have left too but I think I would have lurked that too see how weirder it could get.

My weirdest rp was on a different website and I thought it was just gonna be a normal fox rp. We didn't have a plot in mind (which might have been a red flag), so we just winged it. But as the rp went on further, my partner decided to control my oc and make our foxes obese together and in love. I kind of wanted to leave, but at the time I didn't want to be mean plus I was intrigued on how it would further develop. Would the foxes die from obesity? Are they gonna live happily ever after? My curiosity was killing me, so I just kept it going. I don't remember how it ended honestly, but I just remember the foxes had VIP access to a pizza restaurant and the pizza guy would give the foxes all the pizza they wanted. My partner's oc might have gotten pregnant somehow, it's honestly just a blurry mess that I try to forget about.
My god. I would've probably done the same out of curiousity.

There was a rp that was super weird. But in a good way because we had a lot of fun.

It started off like a generic fandom 1x1 rp. But because we didn't feel like playing canon characters we created OCs. Fine. Then we thought we didn't want to follow the fandom plot so created our own. That's fine too, fandom AUs exist. Then things went into all sorts of weird directions..... Our characters were exploring a dungeon. They defeated monsters but the monsters got so impressed by our characters that they decided to become their followers. The characters beat the final boss in a singing contest, having picked the cringiest pop song. The boss ran away in shame but wanted to have revenge and kept following the characters to mess up their plans. The following dungeon monsters were basically captured and turned into pokemon to be used against the final boss of the next dungeon. And let's not forget the monster followers from the first story arc. They were also important to the plot! All of that with power levels spiking over 9000 from time to time.

I'm not even sure if any of that made sense (I'd say no), but it was probably the funniest rp I ever had and I still remember it fondly XD

Weirdest RP I have ever played? Long ago in a forum (not a RP exclusive site but had RP section), there was this RP about vampire invasion that put humanity in great peril. As humans were endangered, their last effort to fight back was to clone a bunch of super intelligent prehistoric creatures and let them loose to fight the vampires... Basically, you played as prehistoric animals like dinosaurs, sabretooth cats, mammoths and went to war with the vampire army in dystopian setting.

The best thing is, the leaders of the vampire were a ruling couple named Edward and Bella. 😂

I can't say I've done too many especially weird ones. However, there was this one satire RP I did once that was making fun of common bad RP tropes. We were all encouraged to intentionally make Mary Sues. The RP itself was fun while it lasted but it died pretty quickly.

Weirdest RP I have ever played? Long ago in a forum (not a RP exclusive site but had RP section), there was this RP about vampire invasion that put humanity in great peril. As humans were endangered, their last effort to fight back was to clone a bunch of super intelligent prehistoric creatures and let them loose to fight the vampires... Basically, you played as prehistoric animals like dinosaurs, sabretooth cats, mammoths and went to war with the vampire army in dystopian setting.

The best thing is, the leaders of the vampire were a ruling couple named Edward and Bella. 😂
Oh my god lmao that is great.

I can't say I've done too many especially weird ones. However, there was this one satire RP I did once that was making fun of common bad RP tropes. We were all encouraged to intentionally make Mary Sues. The RP itself was fun while it lasted but it died pretty quickly.
lol it sounds pretty fun.

There was a rp that was super weird. But in a good way because we had a lot of fun.

It started off like a generic fandom 1x1 rp. But because we didn't feel like playing canon characters we created OCs. Fine. Then we thought we didn't want to follow the fandom plot so created our own. That's fine too, fandom AUs exist. Then things went into all sorts of weird directions..... Our characters were exploring a dungeon. They defeated monsters but the monsters got so impressed by our characters that they decided to become their followers. The characters beat the final boss in a singing contest, having picked the cringiest pop song. The boss ran away in shame but wanted to have revenge and kept following the characters to mess up their plans. The following dungeon monsters were basically captured and turned into pokemon to be used against the final boss of the next dungeon. And let's not forget the monster followers from the first story arc. They were also important to the plot! All of that with power levels spiking over 9000 from time to time.

I'm not even sure if any of that made sense (I'd say no), but it was probably the funniest rp I ever had and I still remember it fondly XD
...sounds like a fucked up PMD plot

this is a golden topic and i want to see more
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

don’t have a lot of weird rpg stories myself, but i’m sure every highschool rpg i did when i was younger turned into riverdale at some point

A parody isekai-inspired RP where the twist was that the isekai'd character wasn't a generic high school student from Japan, but basically a washed-out FPS MMO protagonist from a weird alternate world which is basically Earth as portrayed by the internet that runs on game logic and memes based on those shitty and outdated MLG parodies from 2015 (long story) I started as a joke out of boredom to make fun of gaming, anime, and fantasy tropes.

Ended up developing an actual overarching story with my partner and full worldbuilding, and it become my longest-running RP of all time (two years and counting). It's probably my favourite setting to RP in right now due to how much freedom there is to write whatever bullshit comes to mind, which is pretty much 90% of the plot giving how there was an arc where the deuteragonist party went into a pizza dimension and fought Pizzamid Head (Pyramid Head except with a pizza box pyramid head).

10/10 would cancel a serious RP to do a high-effort shitpost RP again.

I had this one person I was doing a 1x1 rp with where I was playing as a male werewolf character and their character was a human... No biggy... The person wanted to rp this female character... Who was pregnant with triplets.... Not really cool with that but... I'll give it a chance... The person the proceeds to basically make her pregnant character seem seductive to my male character.... Saying lines like "She bit her lip as gently ran her fingers over her pregnant belly...." Literally soon as she essentially meets the male character........ Turns out that this person has this sexual fantasy with pairing pregnant women.....(not judging that) and me.... a Asexual piece of trash...........who was greatly uncomfortable with the rp....no offense to people who enjoy that type of stuff....

I had this one person I was doing a 1x1 rp with where I was playing as a male werewolf character and their character was a human... No biggy... The person wanted to rp this female character... Who was pregnant with triplets.... Not really cool with that but... I'll give it a chance... The person the proceeds to basically make her pregnant character seem seductive to my male character.... Saying lines like "She bit her lip as gently ran her fingers over her pregnant belly...." Literally soon as she essentially meets the male character........ Turns out that this person has this sexual fantasy with pairing pregnant women.....(not judging that) and me.... a Asexual piece of trash...........who was greatly uncomfortable with the rp....no offense to people who enjoy that type of stuff....
I mean I like my straight romance story but that is just ew...I am sorry you had to deal with that.

I mean I like my straight romance story but that is just ew...I am sorry you had to deal with that.
My thoughts exactly. I'm not here to fulfill people's fetishes and fantasies, I'm here to write good stories.

There is a tabletop RPG of old called Toon in which the Player Characters take on the roles of cartoon characters. With a good Game Master (preferably a big cartoon/comic book fan), just about anything goes. What you describe here sounds like one of those games.

It also sounds like the kinds of games I've seen beginning RPers create - I mean the ones that have the books but haven't gotten into them so their RPs are very much free-form with the idea is to be creative and have fun together - and if that's not roleplaying, what is? =)

My thoughts exactly. I'm not here to fulfill people's fetishes and fantasies, I'm here to write good stories.
If you don't mind my expanding on this, I too am here to write good stories and share them.

I remember an RPer here on RP Nation (whose name I cannot recall) who was very, very specific about the 1x1 they were advertising for. I mean specific like (the following is an example)- I want to play Marvel Universe > Daredevil > During the Elektra > LF Player to play Elektra prior to Kingpin involvement > preferably when she was in college and was just getting to know Matt Murdock. The RPer had to play Matt Murdock. The person they were asking for had to play Elektra. There was no bend or give to the aforementioned requirements. After repeating this advertisement for a number of days, the RPer began to try to trash RP Nation for not having any RPers worth a heck.

To which I very nearly asked: "Just what did you expect? Don't you think you're being a little unreasonable?" Oh well!

(Heads-up, my fellow RP Nation Sharkies! Long post incoming.) =)

I think the weirdest game I was ever involved in Vampire the Masquerade/Werewolf the Apocalypse Live Action. For about a year and a half (or so?), you never knew who was going to show up or how many Players and Referees would be in attendance. It was like a mini-convention (between 10-40 people every given weekend). Games within games were going on. Stories within stories all happening at the same time. You just never knew what was going to happen! Things like this took place:

My Werewolf character witnessed an entire pack of Red Talons get thrown out of the sewers one by one by the lone Nosferatu Lord who ruled that area of the sewers. The Lord didn't kill (cause Aggravated damage) to any of the Werewolves - just picked them up and threw each one of them out. Humiliated an entire pack (and the pack had experience!). In Live Action Role Play (or simply LARP), actions were declared and decided with the Paper-Rock-Scissors method and what do you know? The Player of the Nosferatu Lord declared aloud to each Werewolf Player, "I have The Bomb and win all ties." The Referee judging this nodded to the five Players in the Werewolf pack (Rank 3 Pack if memory serves; it only goes to 5). One by one, the whole pack was sent out in shame and told not to return. All five Werewolf Players were just dumbfounded and highly frustrated because there was no power, Gift, etc. that gave a Werewolf "The Bomb." Only some Vampire Discipline (apparently for the entire clan of Nosferatu?). Because that's fair. Sigh.

This would not be the first time I would see Vampire Characters just... (pardon the pun) dominating anyone who dared play a "fuzzy" in LARP (Werewolf; "Fuzzy" had different meaning back then).

One day, it became my turn. One of the Vampire Players just took a single look at me (the Player) and came up out of the blue with "I'm Challenging you to a Mental Challenge" with their hands readied in the proper Rock-Paper-Scissors form. I hadn't even said a word to this person. I was just walking by. Sure, I was In-Character, but this made no sense to me. Still, the Ref allowed it. So I failed (what else is new when it comes to Vampires vs. Werewolves?) and had to blow a Willpower Point so I didn't have to follow the Vampire Player around all night as their "slave." Still, the Vampire Player was intent on talking to me (not even roleplaying; just talking to me, the Player).

Later on, at the diner we all gathered in post-game, the Player admitted she had Challenged my Character because she thought I (the Player) was hot. That was her way of trying to talk to me to see if I was worth going out with? How I would react to a roleplaying situation like this? Uhh... What a strange way to check somebody out to see if they're romantically-compatible, right?

Finally (and I'll never forget this for as long as I live), a trusted Player I knew told me about another Live Action game (linked to ours) that she had attended recently in a neighboring city. I would discover this tale had a dark twist no RPG story could come close to.

In my experience, when most responsible RPers talk about their Character, they say things like, "I really enjoy playing <insert name of Character here>!" or "Man, I'm getting tired of playing <insert name of Character here>; I could use a change." Well, this time, my buddy (a paramedic in Real Life) came across a troubled Player that she knew had a bad situation at home with their parents. She said the Player (let's call him... "Stevie") was depressed and getting worse every weekend.

Then one evening while LARPing, my buddy is having a conversation with several of her fellow RP buddies with Stevie present. Everyone is going on about their Characters' ups and downs when Stevie (who had been unusually quiet up until now) looks my buddy in the eye and says grimly, "Y'know... I am really tired of roleplaying Stevie. I should quit roleplaying Stevie."

Whoa! Halt! Full stop! You want to talk about a conversation-stopping statement if there ever was one! This was no mistake of the tongue; Stevie knew what he was saying.

Stevie the Player was getting tired of being... Stevie! Maybe to the point of... doing self-harm? My paramedic buddy took no chances. Right there, she told him he was out of the game. Done. No more roleplaying until this got worked out. Period. She did the right thing by making the "authorities" who ran the game fully and immediately aware of the situation. Come to find out, Stevie was being abused at home by his parents and he couldn't take it anymore. Instead of kicking the poor guy to the curb when he clearly needed help (and maybe this was the only way he knew how to ask?), everybody at the game who knew about the situation came together and supported the guy. Tried to help him. Were there for him when he was desperate.

I didn't hear about "Stevie" roleplaying Live Action anymore. I don't know what happened to him. Instead, I heard of the Real Life help everybody (especially my paramedic buddy) got for him by getting the Real Life authorities involved. It's when you're down that you find out who really gives a damn about you - who is there for you. Stevie needed friends. He didn't know it, but in the roleplaying community, he had them. As far as I know, he got the help he needed.

Wherever you are out there, Stevie, I hope you're all right.

So yeah, Sharkies. In all my time roleplaying, I think that takes the cake of the Weirdest RP I've ever been involved in (though I wasn't involved in the last).

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

It also sounds like the kinds of games I've seen beginning RPers create - I mean the ones that have the books but haven't gotten into them so their RPs are very much free-form with the idea is to be creative and have fun together - and if that's not roleplaying, what is? =)
Exactly! Except that it wasn't my first rp it was a rp where both players had 10+ years roleplaying XD and we were also friends irl which made things worse lol

Oh, I see now! Yeah, I can imagine how that could throw a wrench into things! Ha ha!

Mmm, there was one RP, when I was like 14, that I joined I wanna say it was like on the forums of IMVU [That like avatar chat thing, is that still a thing? I was super into it in high school], anyways, standard fantasy roleplay where the GM was playing the always, and ever, creative Not!Sauron Dark Lord bad guy. But he had like two friends playing concubine/lovers/assassins whatever, anyways, I was playing some random like errant/hedge knight. I posted a single time, they posted about being in a carriage and there was some super cringe flirting going on between Not!SauronOriginalCharacterPlzDoNotSteal and one of the concubines, anyways I left for the weekend to go to my grandfathers so wouldn't be able to post or read until I got back. When I came back, the RP was gone. Just poof, gone. I messaged one of the Rpers and it was closed because the GM had started a three-way erotic roleplay scene. So that was interesting. Actually saw a similar set up in another RP, on this site, awhile back with a GM playing a TotallyNotSauron and like his harem/whatever that were played by other players that gave me flashbacks to that which was a fun reminder.

The weirdest RP I was in was also an incredibly fun RP, but it sadly died. :(

Everyone was a sock, and we were looking for our missing pair.

The weirdest roleplay was when I did a Police X Criminal Rp and the criminal, (It was a romance rp), took the cop's gun, shot the cop in the head, then, started making out with the corpse.

I blocked the other guy immediately lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back