• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Weird Wacky Dream I Had last night

ThreeSuns17

Just another Empire Ant
No, I’m not joking, I did actually dream of this last night and in the hunger for non-sexual romantic contact for someone, my brain was like, fuck it, write a plot or something like that.

so I did.

Before I talk about the plot I should preface it with what little of the dream I actually remember.

I remember vividly being on a playing field of some kind, like a high school sized stadium. Just bleachers, lights, and a field. Nothing special. I remember some conflict and the girl, which is going to be played by lucky ol’ you, is some sort of enhanced human with the capabilities to resolve said abnormal conflict. After that my brain is just remembering kissy fluff, which is basically what I’m going for here, y’feel?

So to hash it out a bit I’m thinking the two muses are either seniors in high school or freshmen in college or somewhere in that younger adult range. Nothing lower than 18 because that can be uncomfy regardless of a complete lack of sexual scenarios. Maybe they’re in classes together, they get to talking, and they end up going to whatever event is happening at this playing field, right? Enter conflict. I’m thinking something along the lines of foreign merc group trying to capture the girl cos she’s enhanced and they’d really like that power. Now my character wouldn’t find out until she manages to “resolve” the conflict. And from there either a slow burn romantic buildup that leads to a relationship or near immediate romance following the end of conflict. I don’t mind either way.

I’m well aware that this is vague. If you’ve got slight interest, questions, or anything like that, I’m more than willing to hash out an actually decent plot, real characters that aren’t jibberish garbage that I wrote at four in the morning, and answer any and all questions within reason.

I like the premise for this, I think it's cool you got this from a dream. My dreams are way too weird, lol. Im down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back