• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”-๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ 

Gumoo

๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—…๐—„
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• HELLO!

Iโ€™m Gumoo, 21 going on 101, a casual role-player looking for long-term partners. Alongside fantasy and sci-fi genres, my general interests lie on the more action-oriented, mystery, slice of life/drama/realism, slow-burn romance, and supernatural side of things.

Iโ€™m ooc friendly and communicative, although, Iโ€™d like to be upfront that Iโ€™m unlikely to respond everyday as school and work schedules are variable and always changing. Likewise, if you need time off for any reason, Iโ€™m patient and understand that overall well-being and offline responsibilities come first.

Iโ€™m all in for collaboration and easy-going in and outside of RP. In exchange for your time and possible partnership, I offer goal oriented plotting, vast world building, and sharing of rp inside jokes and head canons. Itโ€™s an awesome way to build rapport while getting to know you and your characters!

Please send me a message if youโ€™re interested. I find it easier to start ooc from there.

Last edited:

450F629E-86D6-45CC-94F7-B608347E4B5E.gif

Bumpty Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread