• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We Will Keep Going

After some hours on the road Skyler was starting to get a little inpatient. "i know you want to drive slow to make sure we will get there in one piece but... when are we there" he said and sunk into the passenger seat with his drawbook

Tomas sat up slowly, looking at everyone before sitting in the corner of the bed closest to the wall. He pulled his phone out and look at it tiredly, yawning a little but smiling at the same time.

(I've lost track of this, I'm sorry for the huge break.)

TheCrookedEagle said:
Tomas sat up slowly, looking at everyone before sitting in the corner of the bed closest to the wall. He pulled his phone out and look at it tiredly, yawning a little but smiling at the same time.
(I've lost track of this, I'm sorry for the huge break.)
Olivia walked over to Tomas and took a seat next to him, yawning and leaning into his side. "Whatcha doing?" She asked, looked down at his phone.

@TheCrookedEagle

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan sighed and got away from the passenger seat and walked over to his bed instead. He got up into it and looked down at the others "We will be there shortly i think" he said to Tomas and Olivia. He took his earphones in his ears and looked at his phone

(Ethan? Think you've been to much RP with me!!)

Marla bit her lip, still concentrating on the road. "Uh- when was I meant to take that left again?" She asked, an edge to her tone as she steered the RV around a corner. "Cus' we're coming up to a junction soon."

((Aahahah xD I'm tired)

"Did you say anything Marla?" Skyler!! said and looked down the RV "You were meant to take the second i think" he said and got back up to the passenger seat

Marla huffed under her breath, "Shit," she muttered. She suddenly looked up when she heard the entire group gasp at her chosen word. "What?" She asked innocently, her eyes averting back to the road as she looked for a place to turn around.

"Okay you can turn around in about 5 kilometers" he said and looked at the map. "I'm sure it's somewhere around that number" he said and smiled at her "don't worry no one blames you" he said and laughed

He looked at Olivia and smiled a little, before looking back at his phone. "Oh, it's nothing, just reading a little story." He replied, scrolling down a little bit before chuckling. He rested his own head on Olivia's as he continued to read the words on the screen.

"What's the story about?" She asked, smiling as he rested his head on here. It was very nice being like this, and very comfortable. All they needed was a blanket and it would be perfect.

Marla tried to keep herself calm. Driving always had this affect on her, she just got frustrated with the fact that it was so difficult to control the contraption. "I think somebody else should take over, I'm getting cranky at the RV." She said, pulling into the turning spot. She hopped out of the drivers seat, offering it to the rest of the group.

"Me me me me !!!"Skyler said and laughed. He got up and gave Marla the map "You can be the navigator then" he said and smiled "Hey! Anyone wanna drive?" he said and looked down the RV "Tomas? Drew? Anyone of you?"

Tomas put his arm around Olivia and looked down at her, before looking up at Skyler. "I'm good here thanks." He replied, putting some music on from his phone and relaxing.

[media]

[/media]

"I'm fine right here, sorry Skyler." Olivia said, snuggling up to Tomas and closing her eyes, getting ready to take a nap.

"Aww come on Olivia!" he said and looked at her and then figured what she was trying to do "Okay, i'm gonna go get some fresh air. Call me before you leave" he said and smiled and laughed

(Yesss)

Jocelyn was looking at map routes when out of the blue, a RV pulled up right next to her. She focused back to her map, getting frustrated because this map had obviously already been used, there were child's drawings and marked on it everywhere. She usually hitchhiked or walked to her destination, being low on money. She stressfully ran a hand through her brown hair and sighed.

"Finally fresh air" he said and smiled and looked around. He saw person and almost started starring at her. He hadn't seen something as beautiful as her. He quickly got back in again and took himself to the head. "Oh my god" he said and just stood up at the door. "Who was that" he said to himself. His head pounded fast. Why don't you not just go out and say hi? he thought to himself. "Come on you can do it!" he said to himself and looked out of the window

Jocelyn looked up, feeling like she was being watched, she looked around until she looked at the RV, somebody was- wow he's ... Really hot... Or cute or.... Jocelyn stared at the stranger, unable to tear her eyes away.

Skyler looked at her until she looked at him. He quickly got away from the window. "How can i be so dumb" he said and face-palmed himself. He looked around in the RV and sighed. Olivia looked like to be dozing of and Tomas was on his phone. He sighed again and got over to get his Draw book and pencil before taking in a deep breath and walked out again trying not to look at her. He sat in the grass at the and started to draw

Jocelyn snapped her head back to her map as soon as he walked out. Trying not to stare at him, and when she did a quick glance up at him, he seemed to be doing the same. She let out a frustrated sigh with her map.

He looked up at her and then back at the book and smiled behind it. He took his music in his ears and looked at bit at her again. He looked at his drawing and shook his head and started all over again.

After he glanced up again, and then down, she blushes slightly. Crumpling up her map, she shoved in her backpack the. Sighed. "You come alone or just you?" She said bluntly but kindly. She just wanted to start some conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back