• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Only Attack Ourselves

@KurtH6355 Overall good character, but we're on the East coast in New York city, not L.A. lol. There is only disorganized crime here, so there would be no mobs, and none of the organizations mentioned would be keen on hiring an outsider to do their dirty work, especially Ghostwalkers. However, Greathelm might hire a disposable spy or a distraction. R&R couldn't care less if you die while involved with a recon mission for them. Gues will probably hover over you and make sure you're alright, even if you are a human.

Finally in this future it would make sense if orphans from the HEF virus were kept in hospitals, not orphanages. and Greathelm would have been stationed in hospitals back then, so abuse would rarely, if ever, happen.

@Cavil I never said anything about David working with any kind of Faction. I merely mentioned that in The Understreets, a couple of Ghost Cells were present. Also, I thought that it was contaminated but then spread loose all over the Country in 2101. Apologies. I will also edit the story about his Orphanage and change his Occupation, but he will still escape and live as a poor child beggar, then Apartment owner, then homeless Understreet Dweller in a different City than he was orphaned in.

Fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
KurtH6355 said:
@Cavil I never said anything about David working with any kind of Faction. I merely mentioned that in The Understreets, a couple of Ghost Cells were present. Also, I thought that it was contaminated but then spread loose all over the Country in 2101. Apologies. I will also edit the story about his Orphanage and change his Occupation, but he will still escape and live as a poor child beggar, then Apartment owner, then homeless Understreet Dweller in a different City than he was orphaned in.
No I know. I thought I read that you wanted to make him a citizen but that he was getting work from other organizations in order to pay his rent? Maybe I misread. I was mentioning which factions were open to getting work from outsiders just in case you could use that information in the roleplay or to help further his history. The mutated HEF virus was mass released in Washington D.C. in 2087, although scientists discovered it unofficially in 2085. I think the timeline is sort of confusing.

Organization tab expanded with pictures added in.

Yeah I suppose there are smaller street gangs in NYC. There would be rager gangs and rioter gangs, and their feud is sort of like Bloods vs Crips but with less violence more theft.

Hello! Is my character sheet okay? I was uncertain for how a robot character sheet would play out x3

@crypsalis

Interesting character. Robots do maintian their sentience and consciousness after conversion, so your character can be whatever gender you choose. I'm not sure if you want your character to be gender ambiguous so I just think it's worth mentioning again.

Also, the most powerful loadout a robot can integrate is two 9mm pistols. Just fyi.

Other than that, your character is accepted.

Cavil said:
@crypsalis
Interesting character. Robots do maintian their sentience and consciousness after conversion, so your character can be whatever gender you choose. I'm not sure if you want your character to be gender ambiguous so I just think it's worth mentioning again.

Also, the most powerful loadout a robot can integrate is two 9mm pistols. Just fyi.

Other than that, your character is accepted.
Thank you! And I'm having trouble deciding the gender. Could Cyclide have no gender, but lean slightly towards female?

crypsalis said:
Thank you! And I'm having trouble deciding the gender. Could Cyclide have no gender, but lean slightly towards female?
If you wanted. Since she was a female before the operation, she would still have maintained that female consciousness.

KurtH6355 said:
Hoping this'll start...
When we have at least 4 players then we can start. The interest check had a pretty big turn out... idk where everyone is.

I just wanted to drop by and say thank you very much, for making me listen to that song, I love it :D

Sunbather said:
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you very much, for making me listen to that song, I love it :D
Happy to improve your quality of music selection. I do like Funeral Suits. They have pretty nice music.

@Beowulf It's not a problem, man. We're moving pretty slow at the moment due to having only two characters up. Once we get started though, expect it to move quickly. I'm working on recruiting at the moment.

Cavil, are you going to make a a character? Curiosity took me over x3

crypsalis said:
Cavil, are you going to make a a character? Curiosity took me over x3
Of course! But I don't consider myself a 'player'. And my character sheet is going to be long and shit. lol.

BY THE WAY the official character sheet format is up!

Hey,

Good to meet you all! This seems very interesting. Some great background lore.

My character sheet is up. I took some liberties with the official template to add a heading for his name (it was otherwise rather small in the basics side panel) and another section for the writing example. I also made the slides a touch wider for readability.

Any issues let me know!

Hey, and thanks. I worked sorta hard on it haha.

I've still got to complete the NPC section and the setting, but I suppose you all could start once I approve the CS. I'll make mine later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back