• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic We Only Attack Ourselves

Cavil

idgaf honestly
Hey guys. I'm pretty much getting all my extra tab requests in. Settings, Lore, and also an additional IC thread for you. Like I said in my overview, I am having a character sheet and a theme done for this RP so I'm excited about having that soon. But until then, I'll fill in any holes that I have left open...

Are there any questions you would like answered?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Cavily. Okay, so I read it. It is very thought out, well detailed, all of it. A few spelling errors, but I don't know if that was intended. Other then that, it seems like a very interesting setting and it shows that you put a great deal of effort and work into it. Fascinating.

Well, I'm usually not the first person to make a character, so I usually fill in slots that I think should be there but aren't. I actually waited a bit, in case someone decided to make a character. But so far, no one has. Perhaps they're all like me. Anyway, I also like making very specialized characters. None of that Jack of all trades master of none but-is-still-very-good-at-everything-because-I-want-to-win bull plop. That usually involves being a man that likes toting around a very large weapon that creates a very large hole/has a high rate of fire/a large caliber size. Any one of those. If I knew if the Emerald faction was open to join, I would probably make a character for that, but I don't.

@Beowulf

You are welcome to join any faction or organization, as long as your CS is aligned to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back