• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Few Advenuters (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold
Here conversation is made.
Questions are welcome and blah blah blah!

For my character I will be creating for the roleplay I was curious about the limits of races I can choose from. Can it be any fantasy creature as long as I provide information or should it be a common creature like a dwarf or an elf?

For my character I will be creating for the roleplay I was curious about the limits of races I can choose from. Can it be any fantasy creature as long as I provide information or should it be a common creature like a dwarf or an elf?
If it's a 'custom' like race, please pm the details about it. As i'll need to consider it first.

Alright, I'm probably going to go with a dwarf will that be an acceptable race?
Ofcourse, you are welcome to use your own race I just need the details. But if you want to go with dwarf that's fine.
As (from other experience) some dwarfs reside in mountains, would you like me to add a place like that to locations?

Ofcourse, you are welcome to use your own race I just need the details. But if you want to go with dwarf that's fine.
As (from other experience) some dwarfs reside in mountains, would you like me to add a place like that to locations?
That would be amazing, thank you!

For our characters we are creating when you ask for occupation do you mean in the exploration crew or before they joined? Ridge Ridge

For our characters we are creating when you ask for occupation do you mean in the exploration crew or before they joined? Ridge Ridge
This is going to start as you meeting the captain etc. So it’ll be what your job is now and then what your looking to be in the next section

Sorry for taking so long on the creation of my character, I was busy with school today but I have one more question, what would you like me to put in the skills option? I see you made a fancy circle graph thing but I'm not sure how to do any of that yet. Ridge Ridge

Where should I post my character?
On the Cs page, links are above.

Sorry for taking so long on the creation of my character, I was busy with school today but I have one more question, what would you like me to put in the skills option? I see you made a fancy circle graph thing but I'm not sure how to do any of that yet. Ridge Ridge
It’s fine! I love your character and the detail you’ve put in. The skills are fine I was just able to use a template bbcode to do the circles.

I went ahead and just used your template. Ridge Ridge At the time, I don't think I would have been able to do it myself.
That’s perfectly fine. I’m having to redo mine as I’m on my phone(so I understand in one way).

I will need to ask though if you could add a little more depth to the personality of your character if possible.

Edit: also some more info on magic, how long they’ve been using it and what happens when they use it. (Eg, headaches, fainting etc.)

That’s perfectly fine. I’m having to redo mine as I’m on my phone(so I understand in one way).

I will need to ask though if you could add a little more depth to the personality of your character if possible.

Edit: also some more info on magic, how long they’ve been using it and what happens when they use it. (Eg, headaches, fainting etc.)

Yeeeaaahh. I'll go ahead and do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back