• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We don't need no stinkin titles

gatlerlok

excessive turian flexing
Woop woop.

Looking for RP partners which is why I'm here. I don't have a whole lot of experience in 1x1 format but I also don't feel like trying to immerse myself into or rely on other people in a group setting at the moment.

I haven't got a whole lot in the way of personal plots, but I am a huge sucker for cheesy tropes. I am fine doing any pairing combinations, although I don't really enjoy playing female characters.

I don't really have any plots of my own to bring to the table. I do like nonhuman/human pairings, cross-faction stuff (for Warcraft), and other cornball stuff like that.

I have a handful of characters in a few different fandoms, not all of which are listed in this quick overview, and am willing to work out any plots!

Warcraft
Orcs:
Zalgash:
47, male, warrior, MxM ONLY. Sarcastic, well-meaning war vet. Tired of being in Grom'gol but also doesn't want to do work.

Nozrekkar: 22, male, warrior, MxF or MxM. Iron Horde "deserter" who just wants to find where he belongs. Curious and slightly overreactive.

Trolls:
Zulukashai:
26, male, mage, MxF ONLY. Prideful Zandalari who blew himself up. Currently a Kirin Tor pet. Doesn't want to admit he needs help, but he absolutely does. Physically disabled.

Draenei:
Shadrayne:
uhh...old, female, paladin, any pairing. Untameable shrew. Has huge drive to punish the wicked and save the weak. Lawful good, not lawful nice.

Worgen:
Rimesinger:
???, male, death knight, MxF or none. Polite but standoffish. Not Gilnean. Mission comes first, and Ebon Blade before all else. Frost puns.
Star Wars
Force-sensitive:
Shaileer qai Jaelrin:
30, male, Kaleesh, neutral/grey jedi, Galactic Republic era, MxM or none. Disillusioned former padawan. Has a fancy ancient Sith lightsaber. Excels at masking his presence and reading emotions. Lawful neutral, lawful asshole.

Non-sensitive:
Aleri:
19, female, Togruta, bounty hunter, any era, FxF. All business, all the time. What use is a pretty smile when you've got big guns?
Other
Humanoids:
Jorrel "Three" Redmane:
24, male, half-ogre, MxF ONLY. Not the smartest cookie in the jar, but definitely the biggest. Heart of gold, despite being an insult away from a natural disaster. D&D character no one will let me play. :'(

Shahin ibn Zahid al-Shiraj: ???, male, Ifreet, any pairing. A spoiled prince with built-in flamethrowers.

I am also willing to work together to write new characters or dredge up old ones I haven't mentioned here. I will rewrite to some degree, but ones that say ONLY next to their pairings I will not flex on for character integrity reasons.

I also like to do crossovers, AUs, character displacements, and whatnot. I WILL NOT do canon characters.

I generally try to match what people are giving me in terms of post length, and understand that it's hard sometimes to eke out four paragraphs. I tend to miss details sometimes so bear with me and correct me if you need to.

Like I said I'm a sucker for cheesy tropes. That said, huge doses of melodrama can be taxing. I'm not really looking for something that goes 100% all the time. Breaks in action are good, downtime fluff is good, shenanigans are good.

I'm just looking for a good time honestly, hmu if you are too. Willing to do on-site, Discord, or email.

In general, we'll get along if things are respectful. I'm here to have fun, so let's play nice, okay?

Last edited:
waddup, I would love to roleplay anything fantasy with you. Plots can be discussed over pm if you’re interested

waddup, I would love to roleplay anything fantasy with you. Plots can be discussed over pm if you’re interested
Sure! Go ahead and send me a PM if there's anything in particular you'd like. I haven't reached 10 posts yet so I can't do it myself lmao

Interested! You can do MxM, right? I was thinking of a pairing that offers a caretaker x patient sort of trope. You also said you liked human x nonhuman, so maybe we could squeeze something like that in there?

Hey, I'd be interested in a Star Wars or fantasy RP. For Star Wars, I've got an ex-Clone Trooper OC, living immediately after the fall of the Republic, who I've been itching to flesh out. He's trying to figure out how to construct his own moral code when everything he ever knew burned to ashes and there's a morality chip in his head, and also where his next meal is coming from. True neutral leaning towards good. Think he might mesh well with Shaileer?

Interested! You can do MxM, right? I was thinking of a pairing that offers a caretaker x patient sort of trope. You also said you liked human x nonhuman, so maybe we could squeeze something like that in there?

Ah, sorry for the late reply. The holidays made all this totally slip my mind, my bad. We can probably work something out if you wanted to throw me a PM?

Hey, I'd be interested in a Star Wars or fantasy RP. For Star Wars, I've got an ex-Clone Trooper OC, living immediately after the fall of the Republic, who I've been itching to flesh out. He's trying to figure out how to construct his own moral code when everything he ever knew burned to ashes and there's a morality chip in his head, and also where his next meal is coming from. True neutral leaning towards good. Think he might mesh well with Shaileer?
Absolutely! If you throw me a PM We can work things out. I've been itching for someone to offer a SW idea.

Absolutely! If you throw me a PM We can work things out. I've been itching for someone to offer a SW idea.

I haven't reached 10 posts yet unfortunately; would you mind PM-ing me first?

Bringing this back up. If you were talking with me before about something, sorry! Hit me up again. ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back