• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings We can do any RP you wish, I only have one request(still looking as usual)

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
I'm serious, the only thing I ask is one thing. All I wish is to play my OC. A female shapeshifter, that's all. All the info about her is here. The plot and the setting can be anything you wish. I just wanna RP as someone I feel comfortable with.

If you feel generous, you can check out my wish list RP. But it's not mandatory at all! If you don't like anything there then ignore it. You can play any character you wish, OCs, canon, anything you want! I don't even mind you playing a character from a series I have no knowledge of. You can explain it to me and I'm most likely be interested. Heck, I might get into a new fandom! The genre I'm familiar with is horror and drama. But this doesn't mean I will not do anything else! If the slice of life genre is the only thing you wanna do, then I'll do it! I'm flexible!

Small rules:

1) I mostly do multiple-paragraphs (14-25+ sentences), The longer the better!!! (I'm willing to bend on this rule a little bit, I will take two paragraphs or more)

2) I would really like to do heavy plotting if you can't that's fine. We can wing it and hope things go well.

3) I would like to RP with 18+ people but I'll go as low as 17. Just no romance please if you're under the age of 20.

You can comment but I would really appreciate it if you can PM me. Thank you and wish me luck, I need it.

Last edited:
Will also take your old ideas you posted! Just as long I can play my beloved OC, I'm up for anything!

BUMP, still looking...I got no bites so far.

Assuming you do say yes to a fandom RP, would you be willing to insert your OC into said fandom?
Yes, whatever you wish. As long it doesn't change her bio drastically. She still must be a shapeshifter and I need to fully understand the fandom. I also don't mind not following the rules of the series itself if I can't play her to my liking.
hamhamingham hamhamingham

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back