• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We Are the Guardians

LeSmexyFish

The smexiest fish of them all.
Angels and Demons: we live in harmony.

It's crazy, right?

To think that two very opposite beings can live together without bloodshed.

In reality, it's been like this for many centuries.

Since the beginning of time, actually.

Of course, there are rules.

Like "Don't go to the Earth more than once a month" or "Angels give the Demons the human souls that are unfit to be Enlightened".

But the number one rule, that every Angel and Demon must follow is this:

"No breeding between the two species. Angel and Demon hybrids are incredibly dangerous and will be killed upon discovery."

Well, they're pretty strict with the first half of this rule. They = the High Council. But they're also far too lenient with the last half.

I should know.

I'm a hybrid. One of the very few who turn out to have some kind of soul. You know, because the others look like wild animals and go around eating humans whole.

They call our few the Guardians.

We are sent to watch over humanity, specifically humans with a great destiny.

Everyone thinks that it's a horrible job. Earth is a place where Demons find their souls and mate their women. That's all. Otherwise, it's a place where you have to work for your food and work for your happiness.

That sucks.

But what they don't know, is that it's the best job in the world.

All of the, what, five Guardians keep it a secret from the High Council. If we told them, they'd give us some other job that's worse. Their job is to make us suffer, to pay all our lives just because our wings don't match.

So, we keep this secret.

For the sake of us.

Because we are the Guardians.

Okay, so I have a ton of ideas for this that will be explained in more detail if I ever actually make a roleplay of it. Anyone interested?

Oh really? That's cool! I should check it out sometime. I might start a thread if we can get a couple more people.

LeSmexyFish said:
Oh really? That's cool! I should check it out sometime. I might start a thread if we can get a couple more people.
Awesome, can't wait to start. (I might not be very active this weekend, as tomorrow is my birthday and I will be leaving for a couple of days. I will try to be as active as I can, though!)

I'm interested...but I really shouldn't be in any more RP's...I may, or may not join!

Yeah, sounds interesting. If there's only 5 allowed, though, as implied in the description, then I'll be happy to take the hit and maybe just watch it unfold. Maybe help with other characters or something.

Sorry about late replies everyone, I usually have a lot of homework every night.

RedLikeRoses said:
Awesome, can't wait to start. (I might not be very active this weekend, as tomorrow is my birthday and I will be leaving for a couple of days. I will try to be as active as I can, though!)
Happy belated birthday!

Fezzes said:
Yeah, sounds interesting. If there's only 5 allowed, though, as implied in the description, then I'll be happy to take the hit and maybe just watch it unfold. Maybe help with other characters or something.
There can be more than 5, just not too many.

Wow guys, I didn't think so many people would be interested! I think I'll start the thread in a minute here. This will be my first time actually writing a roleplay on this site. Any suggestions?

I haven't written any either. I guess just go with your gut feeling. If it feels right, then it's quite probably right. Either way, you're the GM and the final word in most things. However, try to listen to people and their suggestions. Feedback is useful. Not sure how much of that you already know, but I'm just adding it anyway.

So I'm about half done with just the information section of the story. It'll be a lot of text, but please just bear with it, because a lot of it is necessary for the story. Sorry!

I got a great idea. I'm alot better at playing the antagonists than anything else. So I call dibs on High Council Leader or whatever the highest rank is! (If it's allowed, of course.)

Haha, there should be room for everyone. We need human characters too.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I got a great idea. I'm alot better at playing the antagonists than anything else. So I call dibs on High Council Leader or whatever the highest rank is! (If it's allowed, of course.)

[/QUOTE]
If you are a part of the High Council, then you wouldn't be included much in the roleplay. You can if you really want to, though.

I'll work on the thread more in a little while. Thanks for all the support, guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished the main information of the roleplay! The character sheets aren't done yet, so don't make them just yet. Here's the link!

@CUckler

@Geek with Me

@CrimsonEclipse

@Salt Lord

@TEOYL thought you might wanna check this out bruh, even though it's not really your thing.

Yes, I did all of that for really no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back