• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We All Bleed Red in the End [1 spot left!]

jacunliffe

Chronically Bored Teen
Hello RpNation!

If you haven't seen me around the site before or role-played with me before I would like to say 'hey' and I hope we get a chance to collaborate sometime.

The Plot:

Lycans and Vampires not the usual races you see walking hand in hand. For decades, no.... centuries, these two supernatural beings have been at war with each other. The children of the Night and the children of the Moon have only agreed to one thing, keeping their ‘abilities’ secret from the humans. The humans however have gotten smarter, information is quicker shared over the internet and they have grown cockier. They invaded the deep forests and managed to turn every castle ruin upside down, leaving only little space for the supernatural to hide.

Now there is this little place where humans somehow are unable to reach. Their devices don’t work there and they seem to get severe headaches if they stay too long in between the borders of it. The Council of the Vampires, which goes above any other form of royalty, and the Elder Alphas, which go above any other Alphas, have decided it would be a good idea to retreat there. The only problem being they would have to put up with each other. Since there is still some time before it is really necessary. Time enough to figure out with a selected group of ‘youngsters’ to figure out whether this will work or not.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/we-all-bleed-red-in-the-end-reboot.101673/

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

~jacunliffe

This idea is credited to

@DarkiusHeavenstein, the original creator of this role-play.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might (!) join with my vampire princess whose hobby and skill it is to kill lycans in such a way people don't notice it, even when it happens right under their noses. Again I just might join, depends on how much interest you will get :P Posting once a week should not be a problem...

Cool. The link is in the description. Make sure you read everything before you post so that you understand the premise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back