• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π°πšπ¬π­πžπ₯𝐚𝐧𝐝 π›πšπ›π²β€•πšπ©π¨πœπšπ₯𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐒𝐜

ambien

𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐚π₯𝐨𝐧𝐞
οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½ˆο½…ο½ο½’ο½„γ€€ο½γ€€ο½–ο½ο½‰ο½ƒο½…γ€€ο½‰ο½Žγ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½ο½‰ο½„ο½“ο½”γ€€ο½ο½†γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½…γ€€ο½†ο½ο½•ο½’γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ο½“ο½”ο½“οΌŽγ€€

οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€οΌ©γ€€ο½Œο½ο½ο½‹ο½…ο½„οΌŒγ€€ο½ο½Žο½„γ€€ο½‚ο½…ο½ˆο½ο½Œο½„γ€€ο½γ€€ο½ο½ο½Œο½…γ€€ο½ˆο½ο½’ο½“ο½…οΌŽγ€€

οΌ‘ο½Žο½„γ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½“γ€€ο½Žο½ο½ο½…γ€€ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½”γ€€ο½“ο½ο½”γ€€ο½ο½Žγ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½γ€€ο½—ο½ο½“γ€€ο½„ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆοΌŒο½ο½Žο½„ ο½ˆο½…ο½Œο½Œγ€€ο½†ο½ο½Œο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½„γ€€ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆγ€€ο½ˆο½‰ο½
apocalypse now napalm GIF

hey, I don't want to set the world on fire, or do I?
I'm just a sleepy, 30-year-old by the name of caustic with a soul pining for stories woven in dystopic or post-apocalyptic worlds. perhaps mix 'em for a cocktail.
play the world's smallest violin for I have never had many a post-apocalyptic roleplay, although, I am far from inexperienced or unfamiliar with either the dystopic or post-apocalyptic genres.
my imagination stretches from the cliche to the more exotic and unique ideas.
analyzing how the world could end is fun, but, uh, you didn't hear that from me.
let's carry on to them tidbits, yeah?

》i'm 30, transmasc, an artist, and sleepy. casual asf OOC. formal IC.
》subjectively advanced, more of a detailed writer but also a believer in quality over quantity. i lean towards male mains but can play a wide array of characters.
》ghost-friendly. i don't think you owe me an explanation should you need to poof, and will only wish you the best.
》sickly. please respect that my chronic health issues can impact my activity. i will communicate with you as needed.
》OOC fan to the end. i find i can't connect with the roleplay if some form of OOC doesn't exist.
》down to earth, chill. a gamer. huge on music too, as i tend to draw an immense amount of inspiration from lyrics and the vibe of a song.
》i love mood boards, playlists, and anything of the sort. i gush over roleplays and characters.
》LGBTQA+ & any form of respectful representation is big to me. this doesn't mean i won't do het pairings, tho.
》can double, but i prefer running a singular main and filling the world with side characters. i am an avid world builder, character developer, plotter, collaborator, and all that good shit.
》i will roleplay sensitive topics, but i do require them to be given the respect they deserve and handled accordingly. that being said, i have little interest in heavy themes of discrimination.
》no big triggers to mention, but if something comes up, i will let you know.

➢➢➢➢➢ word вαик ➷➷➷➷➷
themes; angst; slow burn; psychological; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller; mystery; the human psyche; beasts; revenge; moralistic complexities; phobias; toxicity; musically inspired; romance; platonic; mental illness (but only if played accurately); addiction; death; noire; mafia & crime; gangs; fallout verse; metro verse; the last of us verse; pandemics; rivalry; twists on classic themes/tropes; fate; mythos; war; dystopias under the guise of utopias; horror; Cthulhu-loid; plague; difficult decisions; immense, momentous struggles; themes of the afterlife; two contrasting survivors come together; unique catalysts for an apocalyptic event; comfort & hurt; making my OC's life a living hell

Last edited:
Atom bomb baby, loaded with power,
Radioactive as a TV tower,
A nuclear fission in her soul,

Loves with electronic control.

Beautiful.

Really loved Metro and Fallout games. Sadly the guy that wrote the Metro books is being hunted by the Russian Government.

Do you wanna hang out sometime and we can come up with ideas?

Beautiful.

Really loved Metro and Fallout games. Sadly the guy that wrote the Metro books is being hunted by the Russian Government.

Do you wanna hang out sometime and we can come up with ideas?
i feel so bad for not seeing this, I miss comments sometimes.
goodness, that's horrible : < i loved Metro. Poor guy.
absolutely! you seem chill.

I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
In my heart, I have but one desire
And that one is you
No other will do

Seriously craving apocalyptic shit, especially to the tune of Metro, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, and Fallout.

blaming my binging of FO4 and a sprinkle of the Fallout series for this bump.

i’ve only recently watched the fallout show and started playing fallout 3, but i’d be interested in a fallout rp!
i'm definitely down, i played fo3 when i was a teen and LOVED it. feel free to DM me!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back