• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Shane sat up straight in her chair and stopped her doodling once the teacher walked into the classroom. She flipped to a blank page and sat her pen down, hoping she wouldn't have to do very much on the first day of school. She gazed out the window, just in time to see a small butterfly land on the flower bush outside.

Solana had been watching the scene before her before glancing back at Alex when he spoke to her. She sent him a small grin before turning to look back at the kid who'd come in last before turning towards the teacher.

Zori looked around the class as they seemed to become riled up over a paper being thrown. He made a small noise, turning back to the front of the class when he saw that the teacher was finally there.

"Late as usual..." He mumbled more to himself than any of the others.

Butch still texted on his phone, no work usually gets put out on the first day anyway. He figured since the teacher could be late, that he would from now on. It was on though, he received a text that brightened his day.

" Goon's text: Eyo foo, the coke'acola sold for 3g's! Ima give u your share after your stupid school. "

He knew he would get at least half, if it weren't for him the whole thing wouldn't have worked regardless.

After awhile of talking about the notes, the teacher announced it was time to pack up cause the bell was going to ring. Alex put his notebook in his bag and zipped it up. He leaned forward, "you doing anything after school? My sister and I planned to go to Dairy Queen after school if you want to come." He smiled sweetly.

Solana had grown bored during the class, sighing in annoyance. The teacher had been droning on and on and she wanted nothing more than to be out of the class. When the teacher had told them to pack up, she'd happily done so. Grabbing her book, she let her finger run down the cover, staring at it before looking back at Alex.

She made a face, thinking of whether or not she would join them. She'd been planning on hiding out in the library to find some more books. But maybe socializing was a good thing.

"Um... Okay. Yeah sure." She said, nodding her head.

Zori let out a groan as she told them to pack up though a smile was plastered on his face. Finally. They were finished with this stupid class.

Syo was someone who found it really easy to get distracted, and soon found herself blocking out the teacher. In boring times like this, she found herself wondering if she should head up to the music rooms to practice for a bit, since she had nothing else to do. She heard the teacher announce that it was time to pack up, and she hurriedly gathered up her pencils and stuffed them in her bag, eager to go up to the music rooms.

(Brb)

Shane bolted out of the classroom when the teacher said class was nearly over. She didn't want to get caught up the crowds of people like she had been this morning. She walked quickly to her next class and took a seat, not even bothering to wait for the teacher to arrive and let everyone inside. There was already someone else sitting at the front, so she took her seat at the back of the room, not wanting to disturb who was already here.

( Is it time for a time skip? )

Butch put his phone back in his pocket, satisfied. He managed to not listen to a damn word the teacher said. He started walking out the class, bumping Alex' shoulder as he walked past.

" Woops "

He started walking away, it was slightly on purpose, but he didn't really care much in the long run. He started making his way outside.

Regan quickly shoved her belonging in her messenger bag, excited to finally get out of that boring class. She got out her phone as she walked in the hallway, texting one of her friends from outside the school. She wasn't paying much attention to the people around her as she walked amongst the crowded hallway.

((Most likely. Has the maker of this role-play been on at all? O.o ))

Solana had stood, smiling up at Alex when she saw the boy from before walk into him. She frowned at him.

"Excuse you!" She said, her voice slightly cold as she narrowed her eyes.

(Pretty sure the GM hasn't actually commented on the RP yet, but I dunno if they've just been offline, or what)

''Ohuh?'' Syo turned when she heard Solana, but she doubted she'd been talking to her. Biyu had disappeared off somewhere - probably to hang out with her much larger circle of much closer friends - and Syo wasn't exactly popular, so right now she didn't have anyone to go talk to. She decided that, due to this, there was no harm in hanging around to see what the problem was.

(I think we should time skip)

Alex smirked, then Butch bumped him. Alex placed a hand on Solana's shoulder, his large hands warm and gentle. He chuckled, "leave it be, made he'll learn how to walk one day." He chuckled again, "and dress."he snickers.

Lexi giggles as she walks up beside Alex and Solana.

A group of Butch's buddies were hanging outside the classroom; awaiting him to leave so they could talk. Butch stopped walking and looked at Syo; the young girl that was talking smack earlier. He kinda admired the fact that she didn't get all butthurt when he called her a *itch.

" What's your name anyway kid? "

He put his hands in his pocket and waited for a response. Completely ignoring the small drama he just caused. He knew the guy he bumped into was talking shit, but he knew only people who couldn't fight talked big. Butch hoped he would swing one of these days.

@SpookySneeze

''Huh?'' She turned, to see the guy with the oversized sunglasses from class. ''Oh, me? I'm Syo, Syo Biel.'' She grinned. It was a weird, kinda cartoon-like grin. ''You?''

Solana glanced over at Syo and shook her head. "Oh not you hun. Sorry." She said softly, sending her a small smile before her smile turned back into a frown, glancing back at the guy once more before turning to Alex when he placed his hand on her shoulder.

She made a small noise but nodded.

She noticed his sister standing next to them and smiled at the girl.

Zori watched the dramatics and chuckled, walking out of the class and making his way to the next one.

Butch looked at the other girl with a stupid expression. Then went and faced Syo again.

" Names Butch Shooter. I owe you a drink for calling you a *itch earlier. "

He still kept his hands in his pockets, he wasn't sure if she was actually butthurt on him or not, even though most of the hostility was her fault in the first place.

@SpookySneeze

Regan bumped into a few people in the hallway as she walked and ignored their comments, sending them a quick glare. She dropped her phone on the ground and cursed to herself as she bent down to pick it up. She made sure it was okay before slipping it in her back pocket and walking into her next class. She saw a girl from her previous class and smiled at her before she sat down in her own seat.

Alex sighed, "well, we better get to class." He walked out of class, before sholder bumping Butch from behind, and kept walking with Lexi and Solana, Lexi giggled again. Looking to Solana "where is your next class?"

''Nice to meet you. And, don't worry about it, I've been called worse - y'know this kid, she told me to eat a bag of dicks? It didn't really bother me too much at the time, but then later I actually thought about it, and it brought up some really unsettling imagery..'' She laughed, before looking sheepish. ''Also, sorry for laughing at your glasses. I still think they look weird, but I feel like an asshole for laughing.''

Zori walked down the hall, saying a quick hello to his friends from before. They tried to get him to stop and talk with them for a bit but he didn't wish to be late to his next class. He shook his head before turning back and walking into the class. He noticed the two girls and sat beside the one who'd been doodling first class.

"I see you're not doodling this time." He said, glancing at her before whipping out his phone to text. "You an artist or something?"

Solana walked with the siblings, sending Butch a cold look and Syo a smile. That girl was pretty cool. She looked over at Lexi when she asked her a question and puled out her schedule.Skimming through it to see which class was she sighed. "I'm actually headed the wrong way. I've gotta go that way." She said, pointing behind her. "Maybe I'll see you two during lunch?" She asked, backing up slowly, looking at them with a grin.

" Come on Butch! Your gonna miss your next class! "

The biggest grunt looking guy was tapping on the door wanting Butch to come with. He gave them an awkward stare.

" I'm just gonna bounce man, y'all go ahead. "

The huge group outside the class slowly start walking away.

" Wanna know why I wear these badass shades? I'll show you real quick. "

He figured he would just open up to the girl, it wasn't like she was going to tell the whole school or anything. He took off his sunglasses and revealed his black eye and the redness from getting high previously.

@SpookySneeze

She raised a eyebrow at 'badass shades', but nodded anyway. When he took the shades off, she just tilted her head. ''What happened to them?'' Syo asked, curious. As you could probably expect, she didn't really have any experience with drugs, so she wasn't really sure what was up with his eyes. ''They're all like.. red n' stuff.''

" I don't sleep "

Butch said jokingly. He put the glasses back on and started slowly walking out of the room.

" Feel free to come regardless, I'll just let you use my helmet. "

He slowly walked out of the classroom; he wasn't really expecting her to follow, but he wouldn't argue if she did.

@SpookySneeze

''If you're asking me to do what I think you're asking, then I'm gonna have to pass, but I'm not gonna report you or anything, so don't worry.'' Syo wasn't really enthusiastic about the idea - her brother had messed around with that, and it did't really end well for him at all, so she declined. She was about to head back to her desk, before she paused. ''Hey, by the way? I get it's probably not on your list of priorities, but I'll be eating lunch in the music rooms. You don't gotta come or anything, it's just 'cause everyone else I usually eat with is busy.'' By 'everyone else' she meant Biyu, but whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back