• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Washington High School: Student Chronicles

Biyu, out of the corner of her eye, watched Regan drawing. She was interested, but she felt a bit awkward speaking to her, seeing as she didn't know her very well. It turned out she didn't have to, as Syo leant across the table to get a closer look. ''Wha'cha drawing?''

Alex shook his head, "I don't read books often, I am usually too busy. My little sister Alexis reads books." He glances to his sibling, who is too busy braiding a strand of her hair to notice Alex look her way.

Zori had finally managed to pull himself away from the other athletes. He roamed around the hallways before finally walking into the class, sitting down in one of the available seats. He glanced around the room, taking note that he didn't really know the people around him. They were all people he'd seen around, sure. But did he truly know them? No. So instead he grabbed his stuff, took out his notebook and stared ahead, sighing in boredom.

"Well then she's my type of friend." Solana said, glancing over at his sister with a small giggle. She looked back at him, furrowing her eyebrows a bit as she thought of what to say.

"I... I don't think I've seen you around much at school." She said. "What's your name?"

Regan looked up at the girl surprised. "Um...I'm doodling some random stuff." She looked down at the page in the notebook and saw a bunch of different things. She made out a flower and some stick figures interacting with each other. "Just a flower and stick figures." Regan showed the girl then continued to draw.

''Oh..Okay.'' Sensing that she probably didn't want to talk, Syo went back to to her music, turning it back up to a absurdly loud volume. Anyone listening could easily identify it as Roses by Outkast, as it was so loud that the lyrics could be clearly heard. Biyu continued to watch Regan draw, trying to be subtle about it. She was kinda bored, and she knew Syo didn't like being interrupted when listening to her music, so she couldn't exactly talk to her, either.

Alex smirked, knowing his sister often didn't have friends since she was so shy. He raised an eyebrow when Solana asked his name. "We're new here, We're from New York. I'm Alex." He smiled a handsome white smile.

''And Iiiiii'm Syo! And I'm from England.'' Suprisingly, she could hear over her music. Biyu elbowed her, embarrassed. ''What?''

''They weren't talking to you!'' She hissed.

''Huh? I knew that. I just thought I should say something..'' Biyu sighed at that response.

Regan didn't mind the other girl watching her as she continued to draw. She sighed quietly as she heard the loud music clearly from the headphones. Regan sat up straight then leaned back into her seat. "When's this class starting?" Regan asked no one in particular. She's never been this early to a class before so she wasn't used to sitting in it for this long already.

''It should be starting in a few minutes, but..I think the teacher is late.'' Biyu finally spoke to her. But now that she mentioned it.. Yeah, was the teacher?

(Is there anyone in specific playing the teacher? Or is it just up to whoever wants to play it?)

Butch walked through the quiet hallways holding his binder. This was his first day of school for a long while; and probably his last school he would attend. He walked into the class he was supposed to be in and sighed.

" How the hell am I 'not' late to this shit? The teacher must be a bigger bum than I am... "

He thought everyone in the class was lame, was nobody really making a fuss? What did they have time to talk about anyway. He sat all the way in the back, leaning back in his seat and looking at the others. He started to smirk.

@Cyber Wolf

@SpookySneeze

@FestiFries

Syo looked up as someone else entered the room, and immediately stifled a giggle. Biyu stared at her, confused. ''What's so funny?''

''Those sunglasses..'' She felt bad for laughing, but to her, he just looked weird. Those had to be the most oversized sunglasses she'd ever seen.

Regan immediately looked up when she heard a new voice in the class and smirked at the guy's comment. She watched him as he sat in the back. Regan turned her head back to the two girls then shrugged. "I don't know. Those sunglasses seem kinda cool." She tapped her pen on the notebook and looked down at her random doodles.

Realizing they were talking smack about his sunglasses, he let out a little chuckle. Little did they know; he was higher than a kite. He only wore the sunglasses to hide the red eyes.

" What's so funny up there? C'mon, tell me. I wanna laugh too. "

Still smirking, he probably wouldn't overreact if she didn't say something stupid.

@SpookySneeze

''Well, if I had to say..'' Syo looked at him, like she was studying his appearance closely, ''..It's a mix of the sunglasses, and the hat. Mostly the sunglasses, but the hat definitely adds to it.'' Biyu elbowed her again, hissing at her to shut up.

He looked in amazement; he wasn't about to actually fight a little girl though. He did think the comment was funnier than shit though, and started laughing hysterically. He pointed to the word written on the bill of his hat.

" See this word? That's you! And *itches get stiches. *

He crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it at her. He was only messing around though, because apparently she felt the need to say some smart shit to a person she didn't even know. He has hit people for less.

@SpookySneeze

Regan turned around again to look over at this guy's appearance also. She actually liked his style and found it quite interesting. She sat up straight and rolled her eyes at him when he threw the piece of paper at the girl. "Real mature, throwing paper at a girl" she mumbled, ripping out the sheet she doodled on in the notebook and getting up to throw it away in a trash bin at the front of the class.

''Hey, it rhymed, too!'' She nudged Biyu, grinning, before turning back to him. ''You have a weird fashion sense, but I guess you have a okay sense of humour.'' She flicked the piece of paper on to the floor. Syo wasn't one to talk about 'weird fashion sense', seeing as she was wearing a shirt with what looked like a army of drooling mushrooms chasing a frog.

Alex had gotten up to sharpen his pencil. He rolled his eyes at Butch, he turned just at the perfect time to see Butch throw a piece of paper at a girl. He caught it swiftly, and smirked. "Paper? Is that the best you can do?" He snickered before throwing it in the trash.

Lexi smirked and giggled, her brother was always one to get in the middle of things.

''Well I mean, he could have thrown a punch, which would probably been better if harming me was what he was going for, buuuuut not so good for me.'' She admitted with a grin.

Alex smirked, "if he is in the right mind to punch." Lexi giggled again and turned to her notebook to doodle. Alex walked to his seat and sat down.

Butch watched things unravel with a weird sense of awkwardness.

" I didn't think she would actually let it hit her, weirdo. "

Butch pulled out his phone and made some plans, he was definitely going to have to get drunk tonight. Day one and already having to 'step up' to someone.

''Just don't throw anything else, okay?'' Biyu frowned up at him, but Syo just sighed.

''Jeeeeesus Biyu, it was a piece of paper.'' She glanced up at the clock. ''Hey, do we have a supply or something..? Miss isn't here yet.''

Alex snickered, before whispering only loud enough for Solana to hear. "I'm the weirdo." He chuckled, before beginning to mess with his phone.

Then the teacher walks in, a rather older woman. "Sorry I'm late, I had personal issues that needed to be adressed and there was no subs available. " Alex flipped to a clean page and began to fill out the first page of notes on rules of the class as the teacher had asked.

Lexi continued to doodle.

Regan sat back down and got her earbuds back out. She put them in her ears and listened to her music quietly. An woman walked in and Regan yanked her earbuds out of her ears to listen to what she was saying. "Finally. It's about time" she muttered, sighing as she opened up her notebook again to write down the rules, though she didn't plan to follow most of them anyway. It was just something she could do to pass the time.

''Oh, hey, never mind.'' Syo relaxed in her chair, unzipping her pencil case and tipping it onto the desk. About ten brightly coloured pencils dropped out of it, hitting the desk with a clatter. She opened her book, and began to write.

Biyu had been set up for a while now, and began to write, still slightly annoyed with Syo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back