• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Warsword: Conquest

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

Long ago, on the planet Gaia...

coollogo_com-242442032.png

The Kingdom of Swadia has been dealing with demonic incursions over the last decade. The demons arrived seemingly from the north, where only icy wastelands await. Many barbaric tribes that lived there have been converted into worshipping the four dark gods: She Who Thirsts; Slaanesh. The Lord of Change; Tzeentch. The Master of Pestilence; Nurgle, and the Blood God; Khorne.

The Swadian King responded swiftly, sending the army to dispatch the threat of coming oblivion, however it was not enough. The relentless onslaught of enemy forces is unyielding, and more and more people are converted to the side of the dark gods every day. Finally, the Order of Dumah, dispatched the greatest of their paladins to combat the foe. They call upon their holy god's name and rend through the demonic hordes. They find strength in Dumah's name, however it is not enough to stop the slaughter. The wave of demons and their hordes have only been halted momentarily, and will break through to flood the country, then the continent, then entire Gaia soon enough. People say those are the end times...

However, where ones find only despair, others see hope in the bright future. Prophets speak of a gift from the Gods, especially from Dumah, who is the protector of Gaia. They say the gift shall not be a weapon, nor a spell, but a person. A Chosen One that will save the world from the tainted invaders and close shut the jaws of oblivion and bring victory to the mortal races. A Champion of the Gods who will beat the four unholy ones in a clash of might with their Dark Apostle.

Hello!
What have you read above is the plot premise of the roleplay.

The roleplay itself has several pre-made roles, however most of the character making is left up to you. The genders of the characters, their personalities, backstories and everything else is left for you. If you wish to play one of the important, story-related roles such as those below, then let me know.

OPEN, STORY-RELATED ROLES:

• The Good Guys

The Chosen One: After a decade of war with the demons, Prophets of Methatrion started having visions of a holy warrior who will slay the Dark Apostle and cement the gates through which the demons enter our realm. The Chosen One's fate is to be a hero and saviour of the world. Compare this role to Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
  • Arch-Prophet of Methatrion: A seer of the Prophets of Metathrion who is said to be able to know the chosen one when he sees them. The Archprophet will act as a mentor to the Chosen One and prepare them for their inevitable clash. The Arch-Prophet is a link to the Gods, whom speaks with them and gains instinctual insight on what to do next. Compare this role to Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars

[*]The Bad Guys

• The Dark Apostle: A Chosen Champion of the four Gods of Darkness. He embodies their impurity and is the leader of the demonic armies in the mortal realm. Whether they are cultists, heretics, or demons and monsters; all forces of Darkness bow down to him, for he is the harbinger. Once he has been beated, the dark gods will lose their most precious possession in the mortal realm, and the way to win the war will be straight ahead. Compare this role to Darth Vader from Star Wars (Hell, if the roleplayers so desire; then the Dark Apostle and the Chosen One can be related.)
  • Great Unclean One: A powerful, transcendent demon that guards the gates that have bent reality and allow the demonic armies to pass to our world. The Great Unclean one's role is not that of leading the war, but rather clever advice to the Dark Apostle. Compare this role to Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars

[*]Others (Either sided with the Bad, or Good Guys)

• Other Player Characters: Friends of the Chosen One, Paladins and Companions of the Arch-Prophet will be sided with the good guys. The underlings of the Dark Apostle, his chosen warriors and champions, or simply evil demons will be sided with the bad guys.

@Princess Ami@Alteras@Swire@IamNotLoki@Gabriel97

Last edited by a moderator:
I owe you one so I'm in no matter what. And it also looks cool  :)  

Interested. I'm not good at the whole responsibility thing, though, so no chosen-one for me. 

Also, are those the Warhammer gods? 

Those are Warhammer Gods, Warsword Conquest is the name of a mod based around Warhammer for the game Mount and Blade Warband.  In Mount and Blade Warband, there is a nation called the Kingdom of Swadia.  A Great Unclean One is a Greater Daemon of Nurgle, one of the Warhammer Gods.

Interested. I'm not good at the whole responsibility thing, though, so no chosen-one for me. 

Also, are those the Warhammer gods? 

Those are Warhammer Gods, Warsword Conquest is the name of a mod based around Warhammer for the game Mount and Blade Warband.  In Mount and Blade Warband, there is a nation called the Kingdom of Swadia.  A Great Unclean One is a Greater Daemon of Nurgle, one of the Warhammer Gods.

Correct.

The inspiration for the gods came from Warhammer and Swadia from M&B

Glad to see you take interest.

Absolutely amazing, I would love to be a part of this. I'd like to be a part of the Bad Guys, though not one of the main roles.

Sounds good for me.

HELL YEAH.

Also if that is a problem for you, too bad.

I think that makes the experience more enjoyable. 

Maybe we could set this RP in an AU of W40k? Maybe? idfk

Then do it, please. The RP CANNOT START WITHOUT YOU, so (excuse the rudeness) GET A MOVE ON.

Well, i dont even have a concept yet, i will need time. If i do a character just to have it done, the rp wont be fun and i´ll leave after 2 posts. Is that what you want?

You had 4 days. I would do fifteen sheets in 4 days.

Thats nice for you, but i have a real life with a job and people, plus i need an idea for a character, plus i am gming 3 rps myself. I have a whole lot of stuff i need to keep in my head.  SO nice for you if you are that fast, but I AM NOT!

Thats nice for you, but i have a real life with a job and people, plus i need an idea for a character, plus i am gming 3 rps myself. I have a whole lot of stuff i need to keep in my head.  SO nice for you if you are that fast, but I AM NOT!

Then why did you want to get such an important role if you can't RolePlay actively on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back