• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ↳ ❝ WARSAW ¡! ❞ {Dsmp search}

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
AYEEEEE WELCOME TO THE THREAD

IMG_0135.jpeg

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Hello! I’m Charlie or any other name in my signature!
I’m sure you know what you’re here for, and I don’t plan on stalling for too long, as I know the struggles of reading boringly long roleplay search introductions. ILL SAVE IT FOR WHEN YOU SLIDE INTO MY DMs MAMACITA/PAPACITO /J
A lot of the things I say will be painfully satire as you have just saw, and now I get straight to the point!

I plan on being an OC, so of course I’m fine with doubling up!

My preferred love interests (top is most preference and it goes down to least) are:

Wilbur Soot
Quackity
Slimecicle
Nihachu

I’m flexible to playing characters, and if you want to have one of mine that’s fine! If I’m feeling rather pulley with one of them, I might have us just play the same character against our OCs with no connected strings.

But that’s it! Just shoot me a dm whenever you’re ready! Byeeeee!!

Last edited:
AYEEEEE WELCOME TO THE THREAD

View attachment 1095843

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Hello! I’m Charlie or any other name in my signature!
I’m sure you know what you’re here for, and I don’t plan on stalling for too long, as I know the struggles of reading boringly long roleplay search introductions. ILL SAVE IT FOR WHEN YOU SLIDE INTO MY DMs MAMACITA/PAPACITO /J
A lot of the things I say will be painfully satire as you have just saw, and now I get straight to the point!

I plan on being an OC, so of course I’m fine with doubling up!

My preferred love interests (top is most preference and it goes down to least) are:

Wilbur Soot
Quackity
Slimecicle
Nihachu
Jschlatt

I’m flexible to playing characters, and if you want to have one of mine that’s fine! If I’m feeling rather pulley with one of them, I might have us just play the same character against our OCs with no connected strings.

But that’s it! Just shoot me a dm whenever you’re ready! Byeeeee!!
Hello! Wish you still active here... Because, i'm interested in rp with you!
I'm flexible in characters too but normally the rol I like are:
Tommy
Quackity
Purpled
Wilbur
Tubbo
Philza
Sam
and Foolish

Wish you interested! I can roleplay here or in discord, both is good ^_^
both GIF

Have a nice day!

Tommy
Quackity
Purpled
Wilbur
Tubbo
Philza
Sam
and Foolish

both GIF

Have a nice day!
Aaa I’m so sorry for not replying sooner, I got really busy with thanksgiving coming up and all.

I’d love to roleplay with you! I’d prefer to do it here so we don’t have a word limit when we get into the dramatics of things : )

When you see this, please shoot me a pm so we can get started with plotting!

Aaa I’m so sorry for not replying sooner, I got really busy with thanksgiving coming up and all.

I’d love to roleplay with you! I’d prefer to do it here so we don’t have a word limit when we get into the dramatics of things : )

When you see this, please shoot me a pm so we can get started with plotting!
Cool! How can we do this?

Cool! How can we do this?

We can either roleplay it by DMs or we can start a 1x1 thread, whichever makes you feel comfortable! But I would recommend we move plotting to DMs so we can both plot things and talk to eachother in a smoother manner

Tommy
Quackity
Purpled
Wilbur
Tubbo
Philza
Sam
and Foolish

both GIF

Have a nice day!
Heyyo! I would love to RP with you. Is this still open? Want someone to do Wilbur for my OC Vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back