• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warriors of the Rain | OPEN for One|

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Open for at least one more person

Warriors of the Rains
The Cleansing
The signs were there, but no one listened. Starclan yowled omen after omen, but their kin below ignored their pleas. Too many times had starclan failed them by crying wolf and too many times had cats died by their carelessness. There once was a time when Starclan barely spoke, but the stars had become too involved with those of the living. In doing so, they caused the cleansing.

It was awful. No one saw it coming as the rain started. Just rain, just wet fur, until it became stronger. It pelted down like rocks were most couldn't even walk outside their dens, but the water came in instead. Many cats fought for survival. They climbed trees, they tried to run, to swim, but the waters came too quickly and water burst from a twoleg construct not too far away washing those away that were strong enough. It was all gone. The long travels, the bonding, the history of the five clans was washed away just like that.

Now here you are... Tired, alone, but the skies are no longer grey and the sun shines down upon your sodden pelt. You can see the ground is still wet and you might have to swim a ways. You are tired, but determined to find your clanmates. The chances look bleak and you know that even if you do find them that you can't stay here. Where you just lucky? Blessed? No... This is punishment from a higher power than starclan, surely, for all the awful things the clans have caused. You look out among your lost home and you know what you must do.
The Facts
This roleplay takes place years after all the original warrior cats cast. It does start off at the lake, but, as you can tell, it will not take place there for long. The five clans are current with River, Shadow, Thunder, Wind, and even Sky (why not they are all gone anyway). You can all write your own miraculous way you survived and you can be a warrior, deputy, medicine cat or apprentice. No leaders at all and only elders or kits if you have a cat that saved them. They would not of survived. I don't want leaders simply because this is like a reset of the world. This is a chance to reform the clans.

The stories path will vary greatly and I encourage having multiple characters that might end up leaving and finding their own path. For example, maybe on our journey one of our cats decided to stay and live with twolegs then they are removed from the story, but I think it adds for a good connection and bonding experience. You will probably have one super main and the others will just be to build that character and that is fine. I think I will be character sheets basic so that we learn about your character through the story.

Relationships can be pre-created and I don't mind romance, but try not to force it. I want this to be a fairly long roleplay and so romance is bound to happen at some point. Maybe you meet other cats later, so don't settle so quickly. Remember most romantic comedies stay alive by waiting until the end.

If you didn't notice this was a flood caused by a breaking of a dam as well as extreme rainfall. This might cause for devastation of the twolegs near and around the area as well and probably some "good people" looking to help lost animals. Try and play with some risk and danger. Make your cat lose, get injured or even kill some off as time goes on. Make the other characters feel more tragedy. I don't want to add dice, so be your own dice.

I am also considering setting up a coordinated time for us to roleplay at length just once a week or maybe once a month. This will allow for longer sessions as my time zone does make that hard. This doesn't mean you can't roleplay when ever, please do, but it might be easier as I know it helps with D&D that I have a time set aside.
The Initiation
I am looking for only two to three other players. No more. I think having more requires too much waiting on our part and uncoordinated times. I wish for the people joining to be fairly detailed. I will not specify a length because that is too anxiety inducing and sometimes we only need a couple lines of dialogue. Age doesn't really matter and experience in warrior cats doesn't matter too much either. I can always give you a run down of the basics. It is easy to learn.

I want people that like world building, character creation, and writing a story to mesmerize people. I want relationships that really mean something and a bond with the people I roleplay with. My fondest memories on this site and the people I felt the closest to were those that I roleplayed warriors with. Can you be that?

Last edited:
For sure! that is all the people I need then! Come on and join! It is now morning, 8 am for me, I am getting ready for work, but will start characters now or during lunchtime

I'll be working on (a) character(s) in the morning! Really tired rn~ :D
I'm excited!

I am! Sorry, yesterday was wack for me, lol. Hope you're still good with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back