• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Yellowfang

9kDfqqs.png

A continuation of an old RP. You do not have to know the history

Story so far:
The story so far: Years have passed since the brutal ending to a couple of rouge cats that had tried to destroy the clans and take over their home. Many of the legends died in the battle and the few that remain have nearly forgotten what had happened. Life seemed to go back to normal, borders were marked, prey was caught and apprentices were trained. No one could complain but at the same time, life was getting dull and meaningless. That, however, would change and make the meaningless, desired.

Among the peace, a storm is brewing. Something no warrior could simply fight off or even dare to scare away. There is no running from this threat , not this time. The weather has begun to turn for the worst, prey has halved and kittens have barely made it past their first moon. As if that wasn't bad enough, skirmishes at the border lame or kill off strong fighters and for what? Against a soulless enemy, the warriors can do nothing but sit and wait for their turn to join Starclan. But maybe, if they hold on long enough, their saviors will show themselves and guide them to an oasis of recovery.

18l2vbr.png

• Leaders:
        Thunderclan | Morningstar
        User: Yellowfang
        Shadowclan | Bumblestar
        User: Yellowfang
        Windclan | y
        User:
        Riverclan | Open
        User:

█▌ █▌ █▌Rules █▌ █▌ █▌

- Submit a Character Sheet before posting
        - Be respectful
        - Communicate well ( if you are going to be slow at replying, let me know)
        - No killing or attacking other characters ( inflicting damage worthy of noting) without permission from creator of that character
        - No swearing ( use warrior lingo , Mouse-dung, Fox- breath, Mouse-brain etc.)
        - I don't expect paragraphs all the time. Sometimes you just don't have it in you, just let me know if you are having troubles and I'll try my best to help. I'd rather a post than no post at all, stress and then future abandonment.
        - rules will be added if needed

QfvkgKW.jpg

• Thunderclan
        Leader: Morningstar - long-furred Calico she-cat with Emerald eyes
        Deputy:
        Willowsong - White she-cat with amber eyes
        Medicine cat:
        Jayfeather - Thin-haired grey cat with lighter great patches around his body. eyes are a medium ocean blue.
        Warriors: (Toms and she-cats without kits)
        Lilacbloom - Long brown furred she-cat with greenish yellow eyes

Apprentices :
        Stormpaw - Ginger tom with large white patches on face and belly
        Whitepaw - White she-cat with ginger markings on pelt
        Shadepaw - Black tom with a white spot on his chest
        Frostpaw - Thick white and grey stripped fur. Bright icy blue eyes.
        Lionpaw -

Queens: Sandsprite - Calico she-cat with yellow eyes ( mother of Stormpaw, Whitepaw and Shadepaw)
        Elders: Rapidtail - Elderly orange tabby tom with an active tail

Shadowclan
        Leader: Bumblestar - Thick brown tabby tom with a scar above his right eye
        Deputy:
        Twistedear - White tom with green eyes and a deformed left ear
        Medicine cat:
        Cherryfoot - Calico she-cat with green eyes and a bright orange foot
        Warriors:
        Honeystripe - Ginger she-cat with amber eyes and white markings on chest and paws
        Apprentices:
        Sunpaw - Creamy tom with green eyes
        Queens:
        Snowstorm - Fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes ( Loudkit- Fluffy black tom with blue eyes)
        Elders:

Windclan
        Leader:
        Deputy:
        Medicine cat:
        Duskheart - Brown muscular tabby with yellowish green eyes
        Warriors:
        Blackpool -
        Apprentices:
        Nettlepaw-
        Queens:

Elders:

Riverclan
        Leader:
        Deputy:
        Medicine cat:
        Warriors:
        Apprentices:
        Queens:

Elders:

Last edited:
E1h0eiF.png

Fog lazily laid in the forest. the damp thickness of it made it hard to see far and even worse, it made scents drop like flies. The sound of Morning patrol getting ready to leave was muffled into low hums and the kits hungry mews sounded nothing more than a cricket singing from far away.
Morningstar cracked her eyes open and stretched her front paws out into a deep stretch. The day was like no other but yet it still felt exciting and eventful. After a quick groom, she made her way out of her den and into the clearing.
thunderclan camp was located in a divot made by an ancient tree that had toppled over long ago. Her den was located inside the rooting trunk of the tree with the warriors den just outside within the remaining roots. Twine weaved throughout the roots creating a foliage cave to keep the rain off them. Moss and ivy growing over the roots made it easy to patch up any holes. Beside the Warriors den, to the right of the camp, was the queens den. It too was crafted from the fallen tree but she remembered the Elders tell her stories about how they spent days trying to dig out a burrow good enough for the queens. Rapidtail complained about how many torn claws he received and that he had suggested they have the den somewhere else. Despite his complaints, the den did make for good protection. With mud being the walls, absolutely no wind could ruffle the queens or disturb the kits. Only thing they had to keep up with for the den was preventing the walls from caving, Next was the apprentice den, it was on the left side of the camp by the warriors den. For now it was just a thick bush with ferns providing walls to it. It wasn't ideal but until she figured something out for them it would due. Recently they've been complaining about water leaking in during rainstorms and with the leaves not being easy to work with it made it hard to twine things into it.
Lastly was the elders den, Again, it wasn't anything fancy, just a bush with rocks and ivy providing more shelter. You would think after moons of living in the forest they would have the camp sorted out but it seemed the camp was still young.

" The fog reaches out into the lake." Willowsong approached her with a sharp tone to her greeting. She was never a light hearted spirit. It made it extremely hard for the others to accept her as deputy but Morningstar knew the she-cat had everything it took to be a good leader one day. She was wise and in control of her emotions. Even when the others made it crystal clear she wasn't desired as deputy she never let that bring her down. If anything, that fueled her to prove them wrong which was exactly what they needed. A leader who Hungered to prove others wrong.
" Great, hunting will be a chance today. " she purred and nudged the deputy. " Keep heavy on Windclans borders. They like to use fog as an excuse to be on our territory hunting " she watched Willowsong hurry over to the patrol to tell them where to go.
Morningstar made her way towards the elders. She made it a habit to visit them first to show her respect for them and all they have been through.
" Morning Rapidtail. " She greeted with a soft purr and touched noses with the elder.
" You're lucky you didn't add good to that. Starclan knows this isn't a good morning at all!" The elder groaned as he tried to stretch his legs out. The dampness always made the elders joints hurt and there wasn't much herbs or others could do to help.
" You are absolutely right. " she mused as she plopped down and began to groom him.
" Isn't it the kits first day out?" His tone became softer as he talked about the kits. He was always a softy for the young. when she was a kit, she remembered he'd come and visit and nag at her to be more confident in herself. Now look at her, she was leader of Thunderclan, maybe she should be thanking him more than she has for his nagging.
" That's right, Stormpaw and Shadepaw will be setting out to train any moment . " She rasped her tongue over his ear gently.
" And Whitepaw?" He raised his eyes.
" She will be going out as well, just later. " she reassured him. He seemed to relax some but his face screamed he had more to say. " Featherpool has a feeling Whitepaw will be her apprentice one day. " she chirped with pride.
Rapidtail seemed less enthusiastic.
" Jayfeather still has years before him, we need warriors!" he spat. She knew he didn't mean wrong about it, he was concerned about his clan.
"That's why we aren't forcing paws. She's training as a warrior until Starclan decides her fate " her words seemed to comfort him again and he stayed quiet.

Frostpaw lay sleeping on her back in the apprentices den. Her brother, Lionpaw, laid beside her. His warmth was comforting. She was having a good dream, when a warm drop of water fell on her nose. She popped up and looked around, “Mouse-dung.” She mumbled to herself looking up at the ferns. Raindrops were being collected in their and falling randomly.
When Frostpaw popped up, she didn’t realize she had woken her brother until he groaned and asked, “What is it?”
Frostpaw sat and looked at him, blinking. “Sorry,” She began. “A raindrop from a storm awhile ago landed on my nose and startled me.” She informed him.
Lionpaw slowly nodded, his eyes still closed, “Alright, if it’s nothing, I’m going back to sleep.” He told her rolling over.
Frostpaw grumbled, “Your so boring!” She exclaimed. “Let’s go do something fun!” She then crouched, as if getting ready to pounce on him. He didn’t answer, and Frostpaw stood back up to full height. “Fine.” Her head dropped, and she left the apprentices den.
When she made it out, she lifted her head and looked around. She felt her stomach growl and made her way toward the fresh kill pile. There were only thin boney squirrels the apprentice pawed at as she lowered her body. After a moment of doing so, she stood back up and looked around. It wasn’t much, but she’d give one to Rapidtail.
She knew Sandsprite would be going back to her warrior duties soon, so bringing her fresh- kill wasn’t exactly necessary.
She picked one of the squirrels and made her way over to the elders den.

It wasn’t to surprising to see Morningstar talking to Rapidtail.
She dipped her head respectfully to the leader and elder before dropping the squirrel in front of Rapidtail.
“Prey is scarce.” She told him after a moment as he inspected the prey. “The morning hunting patrol hasn’t come back yet, but- I thought you’d be hungry.” As she spoke her head dropped a slight bit, not meeting the elders gaze, and she seemed to stumble over her words. She was afraid the elder would say it wasn’t enough and she should’ve waited until the morning hunting patrol came back.
The elder seemed to hesitate before giving a small sigh and nodding slowly, “Thank you, Frostpaw. Prey is scarce.” He had repeated before slowly beginning to eat.
Those words seemed to make the she- cats day. Her head and tail perked up and she purred quietly. Her eyes wandered over to Morningstar for a moment, almost as if for approval. When she had made it into the den, she had gotten a bit scared, wondering if she should’ve waited for the morning hunting patrol to come back. She didn’t quite know if she had done the right thing or not being the elder food.
“I’ll be on my way then.” The she told the two. Giving them each one more respectful dip of her head, she turned and began to leave the elders den.

Last edited:
ZxE2UZR.jpg

Stormpaw had been out of the apprentices den for a while. He was too excited to get the day started. He had eyed Morningstar as she went to visit the Elder Rapidtail with Frostpaw following close behind. " What a suckler." Stormpaw sniffed to his siblings who were happily grooming beside him.
"Oh quiet your jealousy, Stormpaw." His sister Whitepaw grinned. " Frostpaw has been an apprentice longer than us, shes probably used to the routine now." Whitepaw batted at his tail before standing straight up and dipping her head to Willowsong, her mentor, as she walked by. " You should take some pointers from her. You'll need all the luck in starclan if you want to be a warrior." she tilted her head up and pranced over to Willowsong, already bugging her mentor about what the day holds.
Stormpaw grumbled as he eyed his brother, Shadepaw. The dark apprentice was alway quiet and never seemed to talk unless spoken to. " What about you, you going to kiss the rear of your mentor too?" Stormpaw snorted to himself but was given a glare that told him to watch his tongue by his brother.
" Sorry Stormpaw, not everyone wants to spend their days playing." He tapped Stormpaws shoulder with the tip of his tail as he hurried off somewhere where Stormpaw wasn't.
Annoyed and a little offended, Stormpaw studied the clearing for anything to do. In moments, Frostpaw reemerged from the elders den. His pelt prickled with annoyance as he decided to bumble up to her.
"Hey Frostpaw!" He shouted hoping she'd hear him before disappearing again. " How was the old flea bag?" he chuckled thinking he was so funny disrespecting the elders. " Bet he made your ears fall off with his dumb stories." he snorted again. It wasn't that he hated the elders, he was just bored. His mentor was busy and the only thing that held for them in the day was probably boring rules and chores. He wasn't born to care about any of those. He wanted to fight, improve his skills and have fun.

As Frostpaw made her way out of the elders den, she heard a familiar voice calling for her. She turned her head to see none other then Stormpaw.
“Hi Stormpaw,” She replied before listening to what he had to say about Rapidtail.
She was a bit taken aback by his words. Who in the world would be so disrespectful to their elders?
“Stormpaw, I would suggest not being so disrespectful.” She told him. “He is a clan elder after all, you should be more respectful of him.” She said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she inspected the cat in front of her.
She was still clearly surprised he had the nerve to do anything like that, messing around it or not, it wasn’t funny nor anything to joke about.
“Rapidtail has served many moons protecting Thunderclan, show him a bit of respect.” She scoffed, her blue piercing stare fixed upon him.
Frostpaw was clearly a cat to take the clan very seriously, not letting any other cat disrespect anyone of her clan mates.
“If your ever going to want to become a warrior, being disrespectful isn’t going to help.” She added, seeming to go on and on about what the tom had said about the elder.
She was still clearly astonished a newly made apprentice had the urge to say that about a cat who served his time in Thunderclan, protecting it with his life.
She let out an odd irritated noise, annoyed with the younger cat.

ZxE2UZR.jpg
Stormpaw rolled his eyes as Frostpaw scolded him for being so disrespectful. He knew the old tom had gone through a lot but now it was time to join Starclan and let the apprentices protect the clan.
"Why should I care about the past!" he shrugged at her and kicked at the grass. " He couldn't tell me a single thing that would help me on my quest to become leader!" he puffed his chest out and grinned as he thought about guiding his clan into victorious battles. He couldn't wait to strike fear into the other clans and make Thunderclan a proud clan once again

E1h0eiF.png
Morningstar had left Rapidtail to rest and made her way towards the entrance when she spotted Frostpaw and Stormpaw together. She saw how irritated Frostpaw was and how proud Stormpaw held himself and could only assume he was bothering her. Gingerly, she made her way towards the two and rested her tail on Stormpaws back. Instantly, the tom tore away from her and glared at her with a squint.
"Stormpaw, I think Frostpaw has had enough of your kittish behavior. " she smiled to the two as she sat down, tucking her tail around her. " And Frostpaw, your mentor and I have decided it would be a good day to test your hunting skills. It is foggy out so the wind won't help you this time." she smiled warming at the she-cat. She was already shaping to be a good warrior and wanted to keep her away from Stormpaw as much as she could.
"I'm coming too!" Stormpaw stomped closer with his head raised to reach her height. " I have no problem hunting in this!" he puffed his chest again and angled his ears straight forward to show he was ready. Morningstar sighed and searched for excuses to keep him in camp.
" I think you should focus on nests for the day. The others have told me you never help with the chores." she prodded the apprentices ear only to receive a gentle swat from him. Her face screwed with shame as she eyed the troublesome apprentice. She never understood why the tom was so difficult. He was raised the same as his siblings yet he acted like a rogue.
" Now then, Frostpaw, we better set out." she turned her back to Stormpaw but kept an ear flicked to him. She had a feeling he'd sneak out after them and part of her wondered if she should've brought him a long anyway.

Frostpaw
Frostpaw stared at Stormpaw, clearly a bit taken aback by his reply. He wanted to be leader of Thunderclan? Frostpaw shook her head slowly.
“Stormpaw, Morningstar is our leader and I highly doubt she’s going to be dead in your lifetime! Besides, Morningstar would never pick such a careless cat as you to become deputy!” The apprentice spat.
The she-cat was relieved when Morningstar came over to put a stop to Stormpaw’s foolish behavior. She gave her leader a respected glance as she slowly tried to talk Stormpaw down. It was clear she didn’t want Stormpaw to accompany Frostpaw on her assessment.
Frostpaw dipped her head as her leader said they should set out. When they were out of earshot of the other apprentice Frostpaw shook her head.
“Stormpaw is so disrespectful, even towards the elders!” She told her leader with rather wide eyes. She could never imagine being so... rude!
“Rapidtail has risked his life many times to protect Thunderclan, and Stormpaw doesn’t think he needs to think about the past. He thinks he can just go ahead and disrespect Rapidtail!” Frostpaw went on and on. It was clear the she-cat was shocked by his behavior. “He said he wanted to become leader! How is he supposed to do that when he can’t even respect the elders?” She asked shaking her head.
Frostpaw new she’d never act such a way toward her clan mates. Each and every one of them deserved respect, especially all the senior warriors, medicine cat, deputy, leader, and especially the elders.

Yellowfang Yellowfang

Last edited:
F299613B-CC2A-4E61-9D34-AF2E12679942.jpeg

A042A01D-41EE-4FDF-8894-5DABF5E1833D.jpeg

Loudkit attempts to get out of his den for a bit, but snowstorm isnt having any of that. She picks him up by the scruff and takes him back to their den.

“Heeeeeey... I just wanna eat a mouse!”

She knows that Loudkit would most likley nip on the tails of the elders as his first order of business, “you’re too young to eat things like that, if you are hungry, let me feed you”

“Ok, I dont wanna eat a mouse, I wanna catch one!”

“Dont make me laugh. They are almost as big as you. You would lose the fight”

“Not if I do a surprise attack!”, he bats at his mother’s paw a few times before she stretches in out and uses it to bring him close.

“Look at you, you’re all dirty. I let you roam for 5 seconds and you need a bath...”, she starts to lick him clean

“Nooooooo! Do not violate me with your tongue! I do not wish to be clean!”

“Well if that’s the case”, she licks him more

Nooooooooooooo!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back