• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats; a new home.

Tasteless

Boink Bean
Well, I don't know if anyone here has read the Warrior series but it is about four groups of feral cats that are separated into Clans (Shadowclan, Thunderclan, Windclan, and Riverclan.) They all follow a type of law called the Warrior Code that states basic rules of their communities. They believe in a super human force called Starclan of which dead cats go to. Every full moon, they travel to a gathering area with neutral territory do discuss problems and share news. Fighting should not happen here or Starclan closes the meeting by covering the moon in clouds.

Yet it's the dry season, and the river, and lake is the only damp area in the entire forest. When a wildfire kills many, many felines, and they are forced to ban together to survive, searching for a new forest to create a single clan. Can you survive? Or will you rather be dog food then to ban with your rivals. It's your choice. Choose wisely.

Yo. I like warriors. I know there are other people out there. It's been a while since I read them, butttt, I still loved them. So count me in

explosiveKitten said:
Yo. I like warriors. I know there are other people out there. It's been a while since I read them, butttt, I still loved them. So count me in
Thank you! We gotta stay in touch now. I remember you being a great role player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back