• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warhammer Fantasy RPG Group Recruiting!

Hellkite

*Yawn* Really?
Hi all,

We're a new WFRPG group about to start our first campaign, and are looking for up to 3 more people join us! We shall be using the 2nd Edition rules, and are allowing the use of more exotic player characters characters (Skaven, Vampires, etc) in addition to the standard Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Halflings.

As the GM, I hope to run this campaign for as long as there is interest, and have already sorted out the first quest arc. This means that once we pick up enough players we'll be able to go ahead pretty much immediately. As a warning to those considering joining, this will be a high-mortality game; i.e as GM I won't pull my punches with the encounters, and characters can and most likely will die. This is to create the sense of danger and gloom that befits the Warhammer lore, and however it might appear in the game I promise I'm not some sadist only looking to kill off your beloved creations (^U^).

If you're interested, check out the thread here. If you plan on making a character, feel free to say hi in OOC chat!

@DefendKebab1918

@KaldorDraigo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back