• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Sounds good to me. I thought it would be fun to RP through meeting the crew, especially as weird as we all are. ;)

I didn't bother making a CS for Nieli, and she can be made into whatever you like as an NPC. She should have a high fellowship, so maybe she can turn Seneshal down the road?

Well, if you're worried about Fezze, maybe we could just "hang out" on the ship?

Oh, I just realized that I forgot to stat out the ship! Oh well, I can do that while we RP.

I sort of thought the ship was a forgone conclusion, given that is is suuuuper awesome (description wise) doesn't that mean our profit starts in the toilet?

Hmm, just noticed I forgot to add weapon proficiencies to the CS. I'll add it later, but they're the normal explorator ones (universal melee and rifles).

On another note, Apharius and Apollo are both nobles, but 10k+ years removed. Is Apharius your great, great, great... great grandson? :)

Eplov said:
I sort of thought the ship was a forgone conclusion, given that is is suuuuper awesome (description wise) doesn't that mean our profit starts in the toilet?
I'll just choose a profit-ship ratio. I'm still deciding exactly what. I am tempted to have us start with relatively low profit but a great ship. After all, our logistics shouldn't be that great at first, but we have a cool high-tech ship.

Protagonist said:
Also, now that the gang's all here, shall I start us off in the IC?
Um, where is the IC forum? Is that the main one? I see: Main, OOC, character sign ups, and overview.

Nah. Apharius comes from the Diverianos House, which is a Navigator house, a shrouded one at that. Protagonist is from Torque I'm guessing?

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Nah. Apharius comes from the Diverianos House, which is a Navigator house, a shrouded one at that. Protagonist is from Torque I'm guessing?

[/QUOTE]
Oh, Torque's just his last name. I haven't really thought up a name for his homeworld yet.

Most of the time, the house that a noble comes from is also usually their last name.

Protagonist said:
Oh, Torque's just his last name. I haven't really thought up a name for his homeworld yet.

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Nah. Apharius comes from the Diverianos House, which is a Navigator house, a shrouded one at that. Protagonist is from Torque I'm guessing?

[/QUOTE]
Have you ever seen a family tree for European royalty? It gets crazy in a hurry, and after 10k years... :)

Eplov said:
Have you ever seen a family tree for European royalty? It gets crazy in a hurry, and after 10k years... :)
But Navigator Houses tend to only intermarry between each other. It'd be pretty unlikely. Although it would amuse me nonetheless.

So, after I finished writing my bio, I realized that I more or less boned my home planet by assassinating the major leadership. That may have two consequences that I can see. First, whatever trade the Valhalla was planning on doing there probably just went up in smoke. Second, the planet has been totally destabilized, maybe Apollo wants to start picking up planets early?

Eplov said:
So, after I finished writing my bio, I realized that I more or less boned my home planet by assassinating the major leadership. That may have two consequences that I can see. First, whatever trade the Valhalla was planning on doing there probably just went up in smoke. Second, the planet has been totally destabilized, maybe Apollo wants to start picking up planets early?
Potentially. That probably won't be our first mission, however. That does sound like a good idea, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Protagonist said:
Potentially. That probably won't be our first mission, however. That does sound like a good idea, though.
Glad you like it. I'm not sure what benefits you gain from claiming a planet, but there is the secessionist in Hostile Acquisitions...

[QUOTE="Deltorian Nephran]Have you figured out profit factor?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I'm currently statting the ship out now. Our starting profit factor is 30 + 2 (due to having 2 nobles on board). We'll have 60 ship points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back