• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Warhammer 40K: The Interex Valhalla

Eplov said:
@Protagonist
I stumbled onto Roll20: Online virtual tabletop for pen and paper RPGs and board games while looking for a virtual tabletop system like you asked for a while ago. There seem to be other 40k games running there, so it should at least be possible. It seems to be set up to have everyone online at the same time, but I don't think that's a hard requirement. I'm not sure how much work it would be on your end to set up though.
There is map tools but I don't know how useful it is for us, mainly because our thing is mainly text. Also let me roll for Apharius.

Protagonist said:
Is everyone still interested? I haven't had an IC post in a while.
Sheet is nearly done for approval, I won't be spending any exp so that I'm only 6k ahead.

-Zedalb

No worries. I've been checking this site about once a day at this point, but I feel like the game has effectively died. Please correct me if interest still lives.

I've also been getting a lot of school, but I'm 199% not giving up on this. I'll post with Carth. And maybe I'll finish up the Ratling that I think I may have been making. I can't remember. But characters. We have a Space Marine guy who I'm still a little iffy about but that's none of my business, and the Eldar super-pilot to pick up. Plus whatever I Captain Cook up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back