• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Warhammer 40k: Ila-Manesh

Farseer of Ulthwe

You fancy me mad. Madmen know nothing
I was wondering if anyone was interested in a Warhammer 40k thread I have made. I would've hoped for more people, but unfortunately 40k is a universe that is not very well known at all (and think it is a rip-off Starcraft, of course, despite it being the other way around). Here are the added systems:

• There is a levelling system. Each encounter dealt with gives XP. Killing/maiming/defeating enemy NPC's or players gives 3 XP. Scenarios give 5 XP. "Quests" (which work like Scenarios, albeit longer and more complicated than a single dice roll) vary when it comes to XP. I will state the amount of XP for each Quest. Each level increases health by 10 pts and damage dealt by 2 pts. Each level requires ten more XP. Level 2 will need 20 XP and level 100 will need 1,000 XP and so on. The level cap is Level 20.

• Only combat will be dice based. You roll a dice for each enemy you are targeting. 6's are kills, 5's are severe wounds, 4's are minor wounds, 3's and below are misses. If players are combating, 6's and 5's are major wounds and 4's are minor wounds. There is also a defense roll, to dodge or block an attack. To have a successful defense roll, you must roll a number equal to or greater than the attack roll. Use this dice roller. PvP works differently. Everyone has 50 HP and each roll does damage. A 1 deals 2 damage and a 6 deals 12 damage. Keep you health in top-right corner. When a player's health reaches 0 HP, they are defeated and must retreat. Defence rolls to block or dodge must be equal to or greater than the attack roll you opponent used.

Maxed-out stats would looks like so:

250/250 HP

Level 20: 200/200 XP

DPR (Damage Per Roll): 42 - 48 pts

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... you do know that there are a lot of 40k rules for games already right, Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy and the like.

Oh, then you should definitely look into them. They're all fantastic. I'm almost always down for playing any of them. Except Deathwatch, really.

What does your campaign focus on?

Inquisition is Dark Heresy

Chaos is Black Crusade

Space Marines are Deathwatch

Rogue Traders or Imperial Navy are, well, Rogue Trader

Imperial Guard are Only War

Well, actually, the 40k thread has been abandoned. I just don't have time to do that many RPs with school getting crazier and crazier. Sorry for getting your hopes up. :(

EDIT: By the above statements I mean being a threadmaster. I'm very picky with threads I create and add tons of rules. That means I have to really enforce them. Just joining an RP is fine, as I won't have to read the posts over and over again making sure no rules are broken and thus I can read them casually without worrying about rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back