Other WARHAMMER 40000 FANS, SHOW YOURSELF IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR

Captain Gabriel

Three Thousand Club

f1c54622f9e9d5f1811e5b3968331968.jpg

THE HOLY INQUISITION OF THE GOD-EMPEROR NEEDS YOU!

POST DOWN HERE IF YOU LIKE WARHAMMER 40k!

BECAUSE WE, LORD INQUISITOR GABRIEL AND FORCE COMMANDER RAPHAEL  @Birdsie , NEED YOU BADLY!

THE EMPEROR WILL BE GRATEFUL!

[SIZE= 20px]GREY KNIGHTS, CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE---![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]
GK_Termies_Art-16165830-500px.jpg
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a Lord Inquisitor, you ponce.

I am a proud Blood Angel. IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR AND SANGUINIUS!

*a sizeable Ork boss yells to mates* 

Oi, gits! There're some 'umies o'er here! Shoutin' some nonsense 'bout their "Emprer." Let's show 'em wha' the servants of Gork can do! 

*a small ork yells from the back* Wha' about Mork? *more join in* Yeah, wha' about 'im? 

*the big one contemplates for a moment* We'll let the oddboyz 'andle that. We ain't so good with kunnin'. 

*the assembly shuffles and nods slowly in agreement* 

*the boss yells* Why're ya just standin' there? Come on, ya gits! 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Oi, gits! There're some 'umies o'er here! Shoutin' some nonsense 'bout their "Emprer." Let's show 'em wha' the servants of Gork can do! 

*a small ork yells from the back* Wha' about Mork? *more join in* Yeah, wha' about 'im? 

*the big one contemplates for a moment* We'll let the oddboyz 'andle that. We ain't so good with kunnin'. 

INVITE YER' FRIENDS

YE' GIT'

WOTZ DIS RUCKUS ABOUT DA 'UMIES? YOOZ BOYZ DUN HAVE ENUFF DAKKA, AN' PRAY TA MORK FER CHOPPA!

DIS IS WHY A GOOD WAAAGH HAS DEMSELF A BIG MEK FER DA STOMPAS!

*WARTRAKKS, TRUKKS, AND BATTLEWAGONS REV IN ANTICIPATION*

LETZ GET DEM BOYZ!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

Damn, the things I would do for that olden times "Eldar Dreadnought"

Did I hear someone talk about the EMPEROR? Battle-Sister Maria of the Order of the Argent Shroud, present!

44743_23f8c5982afb4cb2dd1342194fb9d5ed.jpg

ORDO DRAIGO PRESENT! WE WILL PROVIDE THE HAMS!

Nah, fuck that. I don't meddle in the ways of the pathetic mon-keigh.

Also, Matt Ward Grey Knights are a bunch of poncers. And Draigo, as you just noticed above, is in serious need of rehabilitation, because, you know, Warp LSD.

PRAISE BE TO THE EMPEROR!

44743_23f8c5982afb4cb2dd1342194fb9d5ed.jpg

ORDO DRAIGO PRESENT! WE WILL PROVIDE THE HAMS!

Nah, fuck that. I don't meddle in the ways of the pathetic mon-keigh.

Also, Matt Ward Grey Knights are a bunch of poncers. And Draigo, as you just noticed above, is in serious need of rehabilitation, because, you know, Warp LSD.

Did I hear someone talk about the EMPEROR? Battle-Sister Maria of the Order of the Argent Shroud, present!

YOU WILL BE ADDED TO A CONVO!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

WITH HONOR AND PRIDE, WE SHALL KNOW NO FEAR!

HAIL TZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERSEY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must purge the unclean!

ex1.jpg

@Dragonix975 By the power given to me from the Commissariat and the God-Emperor himself. I have viewed your Charges and deemed you wanting in the eyes of the Emperor. By this time tomorrow, You will be executed by Firing Squad.

5d258ddd4b132095b02a9c178fe9997a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back