• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path OOC

In all the old forums I’ve been a part of, the OOC chat has had accepted characters and everything to make it easier for players to find information. I figured it wouldn’t be against the rule to do the same here.

Sorry
In all the old forums I’ve been a part of, the OOC chat has had accepted characters and everything to make it easier for players to find information. I figured it wouldn’t be against the rule to do the same here.
I just recently picked up the whole to thing.

Sorry

I just recently picked up the whole to thing.

Don't worry about it. This forum does things a lot different than most I've seen.

@Ray and Rusty: I'm looking over your character sheets right now and will let you know if there's any discrepancies there.

Righto CS is done

@Ray: Great writing! Really looking forward to your character. There's a few things that aren't a big deal about to do a few edits to.

The legion picture, name, and information aren't needed for the character sheet itself. There will be another Legion Creation Sheet up in the near future for the players to document all their information along with gene flaws. The same applies to special equipment/items like yours. While I don't see anything inherently wrong with them, I was planning on helping players make their own at around the same time so that I could keep a semblance of balance among you all. Keep all this information on the Google Document so you can copy/paste later, but don't put it into the Character Sheet.

As a heads up, the abilities of your marines being that powerful with psycher abilities and your own gene-seed doing the same, there may be quite a hefty flaw. Flesh Change equivalent flaw potentially.

Last thing, you have another unique trait to add for free. It might of been my fault for how I worded it. Each Primarch gets 3 Unique traits PLUS Warp Resistance. You'll also have two free letter upgrades. For example if you made your abilities from scratch that is four B-Rank Traits. A possible combination would be B-Rank, B-Rank, A-Rank, SSS-Rank.

You barely have anything to change, it's mostly me giving you a heads up. Though I would prefer if you put it on the site in the same template so it's easier to keep everyone quick to find and uniform!

Name: Alek Lucius (Changed the name)

Race: Son of the Emperor

Personality: Alek is a sort of paradox. A lover of knowledge and peace, yet a fierce and brutal warrior. A kind, soft spoken teacher, yet a cold, aggressive enemy. His upbringing on the planet of Hexacole taught him many things, one lesson being that there is both indescribable beauty, and untold cruelty in the universe. Peace was not always an option, and in order to enusre humanity's survival, he must take up arms and fight for it, as well as teach them everything he can. Despite his open nature, he isn't the most charismatic of his brothers, preferring to lead by example, not words. He is also steadfast in his belief that the Warp is not inherently evil, and secretly teaches psykers against his father's wishes. His stubbornness often gets him into trouble, and he sometimes thinks he knows better than even the Emperor himself.

Homeworld: Hexacole

History: When the Ruinous Powers scattered the Primarchs across the Galaxy, Alek found himself on the cold, rainy planet of Hexacole. The world was engulfed in a near constant civil war, with millions dying for reasons not even Alek could understand. He was thrust into the war as a child soldier, forced to fight a war he had no part in. It was during his service that his psychic abilities began to manifest. Some thought him a God, others a demon. But Alek was fascinated by his powers, and began to train in their use rigorously. He rose through the ranks at an alarming speed, soon leading an entire army. Using a mixture of his Warp abilities, his cunning, and diplomacy, Alek soon brought all of Hexacole under a single banner, the war having shaped his beliefs that the reason humanity fought itself was ignorance. To become better, they must be taught, and so Hexacole became a haven for knowledge of all kinds. It was a fee years after his reunification of Hexacole that Alek was first contacted by his father, the Emperor, via visions. The Primarch wasn't suprised when he came, and although they had vastly different opinions on the Warp, religion, and pyskers, Alek was convinced that the Emperor was humanity's best and only chance. And so accepted his role as a Primarch.

Base Attributes (These determine your physical and mental capabilities. Someone with a higher Strength stat will win an arm wrestle. Someone with a higher Intelligence will win a mathematics contest. Build these up to how you want your character to be perceived and in general how they act. Magnus would have a dumb high Intelligence, the Khan would have a high Dexterity, Lorgar would have high Charisma, so on and so forth. Primarchs receive 600 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 30 in each stat.)

Strength: 120

Dexterity: 120

Constitution: 60

Intelligence: 140

Wisdom: 100

Charisma: 60

Technical Attributes (These will determine more specifics about fighting, psychic abilities and even administration. Leman Russ would have had high Weapon Skill and Leadership, Angron probably dumped everything into Weapon Skill, Roboute would have high Leadership which would help him run the Imperium, these attributes are more than just fighting potential. Primarchs receive 120 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 10 in each stat.)

Weapon Skill: 10

Ballistics: 20

Psychic Potency: 30

Psychic Control: 30

Leadership: 10

Strategy: 20

Unique Traits

Psykic Flashback: As one of the most powerful psykers in the Galaxy, his peers being his brother Galleius and the Emperor himself, Alek can use the Warp to see into the past perfectly. He can hear, smell, taste, see, and feel everything perfectly, and can see the history of an object simply by touching it.

Warp Detection: A mixture of his Warp abilities, and his knowledge of it, allows Alek to, without fail, deduce if someone is a psyker, if there is some sort of disturbance in the Warp, or if Chaos is at work.

Warp Mastery: As a Primarch, Alek is exceptional in his use of the Warp, able to use incredibly powerful psykic attacks with little detriment to himself. He suffers no ill effects from frequently using the Warp, and does not require a Librarian Hood at all.

Warp Resistance (B-Rank) - This character has an inherent resistance to the Warp and it's effects. This includes all physical, mental, and spiritual effects on the character.

Appearance:
View attachment 607733

(Sorry if it's not great! Just not very good with stats, hehe.)

@RustyofShacklebro: The main issue I see is the lack of Ranks applied to your traits. All of them would be B-Rank, then you can add up to 5 Ranks among them. Example being B -> A -> S -> SS -> SSS. So you could have four A-Ranks and an S-Rank, or the same example I used earlier in this post.

@MyPlayers: One Thing I realized that I did not include in the Character Sheet was a "Description" category. I'll be adding it now. It's just a basic description of how a character looks in and/or out of their armor. The armor description is optional, but I want an idea of the physical description.

Last edited:
Can I reserve the position of the 1st Primarch? Got a name and background picked out, just have to put it to words. Name will be Tyros, Primarch of the 1st Legion named "Children of Ba'al".

Can I reserve the position of the 1st Primarch? Got a name and background picked out, just have to put it to words. Name will be Tyros, Primarch of the 1st Legion named "Children of Ba'al".
See's a word dangerously close to Baal

Black Rage intensifies

I’ll try to throw,up a basic cs soon as possible probably tomorrow can’t for the life of me find a picture I like for my Primarch

Still working but behold, Zuriel Drathus, Primarch of the Sanguine Templars IX Legion. The Crimson Knight,

(I am also considering the below one, though it may be to close to the actual Sanguinius, it's just so BEAUTIFUL)
1564280745483.png

Meet one of your NPC brothers. Also this will be used as an example Character Sheet for those who need it. I would prefer all the character sheets to look similar for uniformity.

Arkor Kivara
Name: Arkor Kivara, the Fire Branded
Appearance: A black haired man with golden irises. He towers over many others and is generally taller than other Primarchs. Olive tanned skin, thicker hair, and large eyebrows are definite feature of his face. Regularly almost expressionless unless in battle, but there always seems to be a slight expression of holding himself back as if at any second he can break into battle. Toned and muscular like other Arellians. His teeth seem to be white and clean when he smiles, betraying a potential secret obsession with oral health.
Personality: Stubborn, fierce, and confident (or arrogant) describe Arkor the best. Seeing his own decisions as the best ones to make and trusting very few others. Even when his plans were to fail, he remains steadfast in his decision. Those who try to correct or fix his mistakes will see that even through his stubbornness, there is a need to correct his own failures.

Looks down on those who rely on psychic abilities to fight, seeing them as similar to drug addicts. Honor is rather low on Arkor's list when it comes to war, but duels should always be respected. Quick to belittle others and slow to anger when out of combat because of his very confident and cocky attitude. Those who have seen him fight may agree that it is possibly a great blessing in disguise that he does not bring his anger to social situations often.

Homeworld: Arellia - A volcanic Death World on the edge of Segmentum Obscurus and Segmentum Solar. Most of the world is covered in volcanoes and wasteland. Unique creatures roam the land, specialized for this kind of climate. Many of the plants on the planet survive within the rocky edges of volcanoes and reproduce through spores. This means they can survive on the nutrient rich volcanic silt, but is risky for when any volcanoes erupt. These are also the ones who produce fruit and as such those who harvest these fruits are highly regarded.

History: Arkor's life was one of strife, tragedy, and war. His pod landed upon the volcanic death world of Arellia. A world with only a small population of tribal humans, constantly in battle over the little safe and fertile land that existed. It was here where a teenage boy by the name of Avron Kivara would spot what he believed to be an omen from the Arellian Flame Spirit, Hela'Vae. Chasing after the falling star, he eventually came upon a strange casket lodged into the rocky ledges above a bubbling lava pool, mere inches from death below. Within a baby Arkor laid, crying and wailing in magnificent pain. Avron quickly brought the baby back to where his tribe resided and treated the child. The pod itself must have been damaged upon arrival, because the flames from the fall had left a mighty scar along the boy's back.

Adopted by Avron and his family, he was named Arkor Kivara. Literally translated to "branded by life's fire". Arkor grew exceptionally fast and seemed to learn even quicker. It was a single year when his body had rivaled his older brother and his skill had already surpassed many of the tribe's greatest hunters. While the Kivara tribe was often at war with other tribes during this time, Arkor was not allowed to join them in battle. Even though he was proficient enough to strike down a full grown man, the shamans would not allow such a blessed child to join out of fear of losing him. It would be at the standard terran age of two years old when Arkor's brother would fall to a rival tribe and paraded outside their village with his head on a pike. Arkor flew into a rage and decimated his enemies in front of him until none were left. A new era was soon born, and with it a new warlord. One year later and fully grown, Arkor would begin to take action.

Arkor first killed the shamans, for they did not allow him to battle. Then he killed the elders, for they would not follow his orders. Finally he killed his enemies, because they would not bend the knee. Word of mouth spread around the world about a vicious tyrant. A single man as tall as a volcano and as fierce as the lava in it's belly was uniting the world under himself. Any who stood against him would not make it to see his dream. From his fury, many devout and loyal warriors followed. Relishing in the perks their loyalty to this warrior brought with it.

Where once many tribes had navigated the volcanic and desolate wastes of Arellia, there was only one. United under one banner and no longer a mere tribe, but a nation of warriors. These warriors would soon grow restless, however, with no more enemies to fight. Trouble brewed and crime grew at an exceptional rate. The world Arkor wanted to bring was a body with a cancer. A cancer that he himself created. With no more enemies, Arkor became dormant. A quiet and gentle ruler, allowing his people to police themselves. It soon showed that his own murderous warriors were the stem of this issue and soon he culled them as well.

No traces of the old world were left by the end. Merely small artifacts and seemingly ancient texts written along cave walls. With Arkor at the center, the world had become "pure". Crimes were rare and punished incredibly quickly. Those who stayed loyal to Arkor and without blood thirst were promoted to oversee different new settlements as the population began to reach the levels it once was. The world was finally at peace, the only remnant of old being a statue of his brother, Avron.

Soon an unknown individual appeared, adorned in a heavy cloak. This man was nearly as large as Arkor himself, and exuded just as powerful an aura. Without a word Arkor flung himself at the stranger with the all the fury he could muster. He was thwarted. Seemingly, rather easily. As Arkor was forcibly brought to one knee, he soon realized the truth. Just as he had brought his own world to his knees, so this man brought him. The struggling ceased and Arkor bowed his head while still on one knee,
"I am yours to command."

Base Attributes: 600
Strength: 150
Dexterity: 140
Constitution: 130
Intelligence: 50
Wisdom: 50
Charisma: 80

Technical Attributes 120
Weapon Skill: 45
Ballistics: 10
Psychic Potency: 10
Psychic Control: 10
Leadership: 30
Strategy: 15

Unique Traits

Warp Resistance (B-Rank) - This character has an inherent resistance to the Warp and it's effects. This includes all physical, mental, and spiritual effects on the character.

Blood Frenzy (B-Rank) - This character can drive themselves into a frenzy. Melee attacks seem to hit harder, they appear to move faster, and opponents seem to be disheartened.

The Fire Branded (A-Rank) - This character seems to have an aura around them. A constant wave of heat will emanate off this character, driving others to tire faster from melee confrontations. An immunity to extremely high temperatures seems to exist.

Savage Warrior (SSS-Rank) - This character seems to be without equal when it comes to melee combat and striking fear into those in a close vicinity. Strikes seem unpredictable and ruthless and even the most skilled warriors seem to be overwhelmed with ease when facing this barbarian.

So would unique traits include Flaws as well?

Unique traits for the most part will lead to the flaws of the legion, yes. It’ll mostly equivocate to what you want in your legion. I’m keeping them mostly simple an A-Rank and up traits will be most of the flaws, if any.

Magnus would have a SSS-Rank psychic trait, which would lead to his Flesh Change in the legion because of its power and since most of his legion had psychic abilities.

Conrad Kurse for example would have a SSS-Rank trait for future sight, but his legion was relatively not flawed.

Rule of thumb is if you want your legion to have abilities similar to your own in a much weaker state, then there will be a flaw from it. Since Conrad’s legion didn’t inherit that massively (as far as I know) then there won’t be a big flaw. Since Magnus’ legion DID inherit it, there would be flaw. Minor things like Vulcan’s black skin would just be quirks. A lot of it depends on what you want your legion to get.

Arkor’s legion would be relatively not flawed since none of his abilities passed down to his gene-sons except his love for melee combat and potentially just more resistance to heat, but not as extreme as his. Probably just fire would do less damage than to the skin of his sons than another standard marine. It’s minor mostly because Power Armor exists.

Name: Hoxa
Race: Daughter of the Emperor
Personality: Human is the best way to describe Hoxa, despite being a primarch she is not as far removed from humanity as many others. She is the one to remember their struggles, to think of their limits and to understand them. Those that know Hoxa would call her warm and kind a gentle person who would enjoy simply talking things out over slaughtering them. Those same people would also tell you that she can also become a very frightening person as all her kindness turns to a cold hatred of her enemies and the gentleness vanishes replaced with a cruel callousness for the suffering inflicted. To her allies she is a symbol of hope and safety, but to the enemy she is a foe that will hit you where it will hurt most even if she doesn't strike directly. Hoxa prefers to fight indirectly using stealthy strikes to wear down a foe or destroy morale weakening them before she attacks allowing for an easier fight over all with fewer losses. When it comes to the warp Hoxa views it as something that can be used with caution for she knows the thinsg that dwell within the spirit realm.

Homeworld: Choxchi-xe: A tropical feudal world hidden in the halo stars of segmentum pacificus. The world is mostly untamed the vast lush jungles only broken by ancient facilities older than man kind itself. It used to be home to a reptile like race of Xenos called the Slann that squatted in the ancient ruins. The world is lacking in mineral resources, but could be made into very fertile farm land with only a little work, though the ancient facilities that dot the world would have to go.

History: The story of Hoxa starts as all primarchs story starts with her pod being stolen away by chaos. It was during this trip through the warp that Hoxa was likely changed as the emperor had no intention of making a daughter and yet he has one. Hoxa's pod came to Choxchi-xe creating a twin tailed trail as if crashed into the world with its changed passenger. The human population of this world lived half in slavery half free, but all fearing the rulers of the world and their dark magic and crystal fog, the Slann. The supposed meteor was seen a sign by both sides and over the pod a battle erupted between the slaves of the Slann and the outnumbered rebels. The rebels managed to get the primarch but not the pod and ran before they were destroyed, back to their hiding places.
Hoxa was raised by the Rebel and grew swiftly by three she was an adult that towered over even the tallest of the rebel tribe. The tribe was constantly on the run from the slaves and their masters who brought with them strange creatures and powers and their crystal fog. The rebels in truth did not think they could fight the Slann for the Slann had set themselves up as gods of this world brainwashing even these rebels into this false faith. Hoxa could not accept this, something in her nature rejects the idea of gods, of the slann, of humanity being below these creatures and she decided to fight back. Thus it was the next time the Slann and their minions came to attack Hoxa did not run instead she fought even without a weapon her strength and fists alone created a bloody tally. Still as she went to confront the Slann she was assaulted by their dark magic, but as she was she finally understood, somehow she was able to see just what they did and the Slann soon found that this giant had a might with the warp that was far beyond theirs. The Slann would have retreated, but they were cut down by a surprised Hoxa as the crystal fog had stopped being a fog and instead had become a blade in her hand.
The rebels now had hope for Hoxa had slain a god, though she told them the Slann were no gods, gods did not bleed. Thus would Hoxa start to lead a war against the Slann experimenting with her new power and the crystal fog figuring out how to link her mind to others letting them speak over long distances and attack all at the same time. Slowly Hoxa and her growing forces would push and push the Slann further and further freeing more humans from their domination until there was a final temple city. The Slann in desperation had started calling forth creatures from the spirit world, monsters with a cruel cunning and a gleeful love of inflicting pain. Still even with the help of these vile spirits the slann could not stop the coordinated humans now using their own powers and the fog against them.
in the final Temple as Hoxa herself killed the king of the false gods she found a crystal that glowed with a purplish pink hue and drawing closer Hoxa heard a voice promising her everything and she realized this was the source some vile creature in the realm of spirits corrupting even the slann through this gem. Hoxa brought her sword down on the gem silencing the voice forever and allowing humans to take their place as the rulers of the world. The humans with Hoxa leading them now set about actually building up the world, though this would not last long. Hoxa felt a disturbance a far greater power than her own, greater than the thing in the crystal, similar yet opposite a being that was the opposite of the spirits. There was no need for words as the emperor in all his splendor climbed the stars of the ziggurat from where Hoxa waited. What was said between the two is unknown though Hoxa does joke the emperor was shocked by her before she pledged herself to his service and was given her legion.

Base Attributes
Strength: 60
Dexterity: 60
Constitution: 60
Intelligence: 120
Wisdom: 150
Charisma: 150

Technical Attributes
Weapon Skill: 10
Ballistics: 10
Psychic Potency: 20
Psychic Control: 20
Strategy: 30

Unique Traits

warp resistance: B rank : This character has an inherent resistance to the Warp and it's effects. This includes all physical, mental, and spiritual effects on the character.
Empathic psyker powers B rank: Hoxa can feel the emotions of others and project them upon others , this allows her to truly understand someone beyond just words as she feels what they feel and they can feel what she or another feels.
Psyker network SSS rank: Hoxa has the ability to link others minds to hers allowing them all to communicate and share sensory data allowing for instant planning and understanding of others situations. This network can spread over an entire planet if she is present. Hoxa has taught this skill to her librarians though they need more psykers and their range is limited often to just the battlefield though multiple overlapping fields can be created to widen the network.
Crystal weapons A rank: The crystal fog of her home is in truth countless psyker reactive nano crystal able to respond to ones will allowing her and those of her legion to manifest any weapon they desire. These crystals will drain a none psyker's life but with the network the librarians will cover for their fellows allowing for constant use.

Last edited:
Runis Taros
Spoiler
Name:.... Runis Taros
Appearance: Black and unkempt hair with foggy looking green eyes, those who look closely can see light wisps of blue and pink in them. He looks as if he is always smiling happily, though there are times when he drops this smile which are when people know that they should be afraid. If not of him then of something else. His skin is of a natural looking tan but it has been seen to be much paler when he isn't taking care of himself. His gaze always seems distant, as if he's never truly paying attention to what's in front of him. Though it's hard to confirm if his gaze look more distant in battle as he wears a helmet many believe it is. His war gear is most notable for the fact that he carries a shield and a book into battle rather than a sword and a claw. Though he does also carry many handguns and grenades with him as well. Most things he wears are normally covered in runes and roman numerals IV and XVI.
Personality: Runis is a man of knowledge and secrets. He enjoys the studies of many things, be they technology, tactics, psychers, history, nature, architecture or anything else that one could learn from. As much as he believes in studying things though he is far more excited about improving things, strongly believing that perfection is a faulty concept but improvement is a limitless expanse to be traversed. He is a man of many ideals often spreading doctrines filled with instruction that he wishes to be fulfilled to the letter in order to maximize the improvement of the imperium as a whole. He is still a man of flaws with his obsession with numbers and poor eye sight, but he sees all these things as a sign that even he as a Primarch can still improve. So long as he is not provoked or needing to be stern he is normally a very calm man who would rather make tea and chat than clash swords. Though in a fight he's a slippery bastard, running from and tricking his opponent as much as he can while mocking them. The traditional and prideful would view him as a man of no honor on the battlefield.

Homeworld: Quartison IV is his home planet. Due to his doctrines it, and all the other planets in the sector, is a lush and beautiful planet with all it's dwellings built underground rather than above ground. Due to this many would view the entire sector as uninhabited.

History: Quartison IV, formerly known as Zestir, was once a planet strife with social imbalance, pollution, and the occasional civil war. Runis was found by a poor man named Tellos. This man was the leader of a resistance group and taught him both how to shoot and how to show compassion for his fellow man. While Runis was growing he was stricken with strange images, which he later learned where visions of the future. Rather than fight in his formative years his father (Tellos) kept him away from the constant conflicts, which he took advantage of to train his gift of foresight. As time went on he learned that his sight wasn't just letting him see a single future, but many possibilities of what could happen. When his father died in the conflicts he finally decided to join in. Taking the lead he managed to quickly unite not only the different rebel groups but all of the lower casts managing to overrun the forces of the lords of Zestir with an impossibly low number of casualties (some believe that the only deaths were the lords themselves).

After his conquest he developed a council and gave them a book. "Follow these instructions to the letter. If you fail he will be an example of what will happen to you." He said pointing at one of the members who he believed would cause problems before flicking a bullet over his shoulder. After he left the man started talking about how Runis had no power over them. But as they all left the room the man slipped on the bullet, breaking his skull on the doorway. From then on his instructions were followed to the letter. All buildings and forms of transportation were moved to the underground. repairing the planet while also rebuilding the society and civilization as a whole beneath the earth. Due to this when the crusade first passed through his solar system they though that it was all uninhabited and moved on. Runis' people then expanded to all the inhabitable planets in the solar system. While all this was happening he locked himself away, spending all his time looking into the distant future for a decade. He spent the bare minimum of his time sleeping, and only ate and drank enough to keep himself alive, dedicating all his time to developing and using his sight. At the 10 year mark someone in his visions looked back, the Emperor. Taking a year and 4 months Runis prepared his home for his father's arrival, though his timing was a bit off and the Emperor arrived a few minutes early. In order to remedy this he challenged his father to a game of tactics, placing several boards and pieces before him. Never wanting to win the game, just buy himself a few minutes before telling the Emperor that he forfeits.

Due to his love of improvement and modifications his Legion has a very high number of Techmarines (which is a program he started himself with the bare minimum of support from mars), Apothecaries, and Librarians (many of which are sorcerers instead of psychers). Due to his constant training and development of such specialists his Legion has a very different ratio of specialized troops to standard marines compared to every other Legion. Though due to his love of following his own systems rather than other peoples and the purity of his geneseed his recruitment rate is much higher, even going out of his was to find special individuals himself to be recruited via his sight. His Legion is also known for developing new technologies and equipment which he sometimes gives to other Legions or factions after field testing it for some time. His Legion's armors and weapons are all of his own design as well, to the ire of the Adeptus Mechanicus. Though he does what he can to maintain a good relationship with the Adeptus Mechanicus they are still not always happy with him due to his tinkering and his refusal to give them the schematics of all his designs. Most of his information stays within his own Legion's vaults to many people's dismay, often being shared when it's deemed safe or time. All attempts to strong arm information from him or his sons politically has always been laughed of, Psychically has been met with eerie silence, and via theft has been met with unfortunate and very fatal accidents.

His form of conquering most worlds involves using minimal forces to gain the support of the more downtrodden of the population and sabotaging military forces before using diplomacy to get them to join him. He often spreads doctrines to those that he has recently conquered for how he wants them to improve in the next 16 years. If his conditions are not met he will either reassess the progress they are capable of and give them a new doctrine or kill the leadership of the system and have the new leadership try and meet a new doctrine. Whichever happens depends on how much progress they made. Due to how few troops he uses to conquer planets his forces are normally very spread out until they've reached a certain point. They will then stop for a month so that Runis can meditate and see the dangers ahead and will deploy accordingly. Due to his constant future seeing Runis often has traps laid out in space to slow down other space fairing hostile forces that he can't disarm with diplomacy (like orks) requiring people to have specific instructions on how to move through certain areas if they don't wanna get caught in a trap. He doesn't view all Xenos as needing of purging and will often try to get them to join him when he deems them as safe and adding to his considerate forces the boon of mercenary troops and tactics when truly assaulting enemies.

Base Attributes (These determine your physical and mental capabilities. Someone with a higher Strength stat will win an arm wrestle. Someone with a higher Intelligence will win a mathematics contest. Build these up to how you want your character to be perceived and in general how they act. Magnus would have a dumb high Intelligence, the Khan would have a high Dexterity, Lorgar would have high Charisma, so on and so forth. Primarchs receive 600 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 30 in each stat.)
Strength: 30 (His strength is very low as he doesn't take care of himself when left to his own devices and has actually been malnourished multiple times(which is a fucking feat for a Primarch))
Dexterity: 140
Constitution: 80
Intelligence: 160
Wisdom: 30 (As he has bad eye sight and relies on his forsight for telling if a situation is fucked up there's no reason for this to be a high stat)
Charisma: 160

Technical Attributes (These will determine more specifics about fighting, psychic abilities and even administration. Leman Russ would have had high Weapon Skill and Leadership, Angron probably dumped everything into Weapon Skill, Roboute would have high Leadership which would help him run the Imperium, these attributes are more than just fighting potential. Primarchs receive 120 points to allocate where they want with a minimum of 10 in each stat.)
Weapon Skill: 10 (There are to many possibilities in CQC so it just looks like blooming bladed flowers to him)
Ballistics: 20 (Uses foresight to cheat at popping a cap in people and dodging bullets)
Psychic Potency: 10 (Only uses foresight)
Psychic Control: 20 (Only trained his foresight and sorcery)
Strategy: 30 (Already knows the paths you gonna take)

Unique Traits (These are skills that are, for the most part, unique to each character. Each Primarch may have up to 3 unique traits and starts with Warp Resistance. For example, Konrad Curze would have three traits related to striking fear into the hearts of enemies from being the Night Haunter, unpredictability from his insanity, and future sight. Traits rank from D-Rank to S-Rank. All Primarchs traits start at B-Rank at the lowest and they have 5 upgrades of letter grade, all the way up to SSS. D -> C -> B -> A -> S -> SS -> SSS.)

Foresight (SSS-Rank) - He can passively see multiple possibilities of the near future (4 hours) and can see much farther depending on how long he meditates. Librarians share this ability but can only manage 4 hours on their own.
Technological Affinity (A-Rank) - This character can make, modify, and identify very complex machinery as well as commune with the machine spirit.
Magical Knowledge (B-Rank) - this character understands the difference between psyker skills and magic and can use magic proficientl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back