• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WarCraft - War of the Ancients

Of course I get that. Just to ensure my hat is firmly in the ring, I put in my interest back in April for that class. More than happy to contend for it though =)

Very well! Though I feel I must mention (for sake of clarity, not warning) I am garbage at BBCoding. I will be judging on the quality of the content that I am provided, not the quantity of it. I know I've been in a few predicaments where I have been out-done for my lack of BBCode knowledge and I will not be enforcing such standards upon yourself or other contenders. Just as a heads up as you mentally prepare for this contention. :)

*Edit: If your formatting and BBCoding makes it easier to read, I would most definitely not object. In the spirit of organization, go nuts xD

Very well! Though I feel I must mention (for sake of clarity, not warning) I am garbage at BBCoding. I will be judging on the quality of the content that I am provided, not the quantity of it. I know I've been in a few predicaments where I have been out-done for my lack of BBCode knowledge and I will not be enforcing such standards upon yourself or other contenders. Just as a heads up as you mentally prepare for this contention. :)

*Edit: If your formatting and BBCoding makes it easier to read, I would most definitely not object. In the spirit of organization, go nuts xD
Well considerinh I'm trash at BBCode as well, that's fine XD I'll be relying on the quality of my character to see if I can get the position

Users who are viewing this thread

Back