• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft survival interest check

Haeo

I'm looking for interest in a moderately harsh survival setting with opposing forces and characters based on units from the first three Warcraft games.

I am still on the fence about WoW based characters but I'm leaning toward allowing them.

My current concept would put me in charge of major environmental factors and some opposing forces. I could probably handle a couple characters as well.

If I can find no interested parties then I will likely not continue to put effort into fleshing this out.

Last edited:

Landscape Notes: subject to revision and review by interested parties

Temperate Rainforest Mesa with a large central lake, fed by a geyser and spring, surrounded by fertile valley floor dotted with marshes and dense copses of jungle growth and ancient trees. Around all this is a ring of mountains, capped by snow year round. Their bases are dotted with caves and geysers.

Some geysers are fresh and some are salt, some hot and some cold. Any cold geyser can be an origin point for a character who got sucked into the tunnels beneath this land and spat out on the surface, still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back