• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom WarCraft Fanfiction Ideas

Raziel

Keeper of Secrets
For these RP ideas, I was thinking I could just link the encyclopedia pages to the respective organizations that would be relevant to the event and then create posts in the RP tabs to identify divisions and rankings and whatnot. People would play as soldiers in the first war that would interact with the NPCs of the main characters (such as WarChief Blackhand, King Llane Wrynn, etc.).

1. The First War

2. The War of the Ancients

So these events I'm not intending to be followed by the way of the lore when it comes to how they turned out. As the players will be between footmen and commanders, I'm expecting that it will be very possible for either the humans of Azeroth to win the First War or for the Burning Legion to win the War of the Ancients. I'm probably going to start with the War of the Ancients since it can encompass a broader variety in play, though it'll be slightly difficult since there is no defined map of regions before the super-continent was split. Once the War of the Ancients is fulfilled, then I will most likely continue on to the First War.

Thoughts?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back