• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic WAR

MsPolite

The Ass Kicking Beast woman
Howdy, Im MsPolite, and ive had a war lust that im wanting to sate, wondering who would be intrested in a near future civil war, war rp?

Interesting. Tell me more...
You also have my attention
You have my attention
Awesome! So here is my idea, A once very prosperous and technological innovative city vegans to crumble, through outside pressures and internal struggles of power, I will have a timeline of what’s going to happen in the city that leads it to, through, and out of war, and you all will play characters going on there lives before, during and after the war if they survive.

Example would be
Week one- prices are rising, and riots are breaking out onto the streets. How would your character react to that? Are they just a civilian or a cop, or an activist in the midsts of the conflict?
Week two- a anti-government group bomb the capitol building, things get heated. Where are your characters then? Were they apart of the attack? Did one of the family die? Etc

Until finally a civil war starts, is your character joining the fight on one of the sides? Are they a refugee now what’s going on?

Awesome! So here is my idea, A once very prosperous and technological innovative city vegans to crumble, through outside pressures and internal struggles of power, I will have a timeline of what’s going to happen in the city that leads it to, through, and out of war, and you all will play characters going on there lives before, during and after the war if they survive.
love the typo. But yes that sound extremely interesting

I wanna do special forces from India!

I was actrually thinking about it today, we can take on stuff like terroists, militas, zombies, ailens, even rifts through a fantasy world! It be like a rainbow-six-xcom-gate rp!
Yeah, I have two operators from the Portuguese GOE (Grupo de Operações Especiais) and because I'm Brazilian, I can actually speak Portuguese

Granted, Brazilian Portuguese is different from Portugal Portuguese, but it's pretty similar

Yeah, I have two operators from the Portuguese GOE (Grupo de Operações Especiais) and because I'm Brazilian, I can actually speak Portuguese

Granted, Brazilian Portuguese is different from Portugal Portuguese, but it's pretty similar
Always google translate. Every would speak English.

hmm possibly I wouldn’t mind that at all actually, I don’t play rainbow six tho so idk if the characters have distinct personalities or am I able to project onto them?

hmm possibly I wouldn’t mind that at all actually, I don’t play rainbow six tho so idk if the characters have distinct personalities or am I able to project onto them?
Basically, it’s a special task force made up of special forces soldiers and agents from special forces from all over the world.

Well, Siege specifically has deviated from realism as it went on

We have a 32 year old woman who looks and acts like a 16 year old

A 40 something year old Hong Kong operator who wears a T-shirt and cargo shorts on the field

An actual sociopath

And so on and so on forth, but yeah, you can make them have whichever personality you want

Well, Siege specifically has deviated from realism as it went on

We have a 32 year old woman who looks and acts like a 16 year old

A 40 something year old Hong Kong operator who wears a T-shirt and cargo shorts on the field

An actual sociopath

And so on and so on forth, but yeah, you can make them have whichever personality you want
Alrighty then ty, so would you be interested ins a rainbow 6 rp?

Absolutely

Problem is, my only real knowledge of Rainbow Six comes from Siege, and that doesn't really have a campaign or story mode. But I'm sure we could improvise
Yeah, ik a lil about the game, so what I was thinking is that all the characters are mercenaries tmwith previous experience in their respective organizations, so they are all independent and get hired on and often time meet each other on the job be it again teach other or with each other

Yeah, ik a lil about the game, so what I was thinking is that all the characters are mercenaries tmwith previous experience in their respective organizations, so they are all independent and get hired on and often time meet each other on the job be it again teach other or with each other
I don't know...

I mean, being a mercenary doesn't fit into either of my characters' backstories

I'm sure it could work, but not with the OCs I have in mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back