• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern War World Two RP (Searching for partner - Plot inside)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image0.jpgSmoke and Mirrors [ June 5th, 1942, Casablanca Morocco]

"Amiel awoke before dawn, numb and shivering despite the heat. Her hands were clenched around the cotton sheets beneath her; her head ached… She had had the same recurring nightmare. The one with the German planes that dropped bombs onto the convoys all around her, torching the cars and catering the roads. The one with fighter planes that swept over the treetops to machine-gun the ditches where women and children were trying to take cover from the carnage. It was dreams like these that not only scared her but ignited a motivation for her own sake as much as for the casualties, It was dreams like these that filled her with vigor to not fail again."

This setting is set during the German occupation over France, which then led to Morocco also being under some of that control. Our characters are operatives from different countries who are under a false identity, they traveled to Morocco for a certain German officer of high rank, however, both of them have different orders regarding his fate. My character will need him alive whereas yours got orders to liquidate him. After some bumping into one another, they will realize they're are after the same thing just for different reasons. This will inevitably lead to conflict and possibly even befriendment between the two.
  • Multi-Paragraph to Novella preference (Believer of quality over quantity)
  • Responses do not have to be under a short period of time, one to two a day is fine (-but the more the better!)
  • Looking for someone who is willing to play a male character
  • You may choose wherever your character is from, as long as they are not an enemy.​
  • Also, I'd love to hear any other ideas that you may have regarding the setting or overall plot (Questions too ˊᵕˋ )​

Dropping by to say that it's a neat idea that fits my MO and intrigue, but as of right now, I have things on hand, but will keep tab on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back