• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Three Realms[NEED LEAD DEMONS AND ANGELS!]

Ori said:
I think I took a strange turn on my character. I'll send it to you when it's fully done to see if what I did would still fit.
I look forward to seeing it, you got me intrigued now. x3

Since this is only the interest check it wont be as bad as spamming the roleplay thread.

Ohh ohhhhh I really like this.

I'm gonna keep tabs and hope the rp is created. >w<

I'm really looking at a DIRE member. Not sure which exactly, so I'll be lurking for now.

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
Error 404: Comment not found

[/QUOTE]

Yay! More people!

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]
Ohh ohhhhh I really like this.
I'm gonna keep tabs and hope the rp is created. >w<

I'm really looking at a DIRE member. Not sure which exactly, so I'll be lurking for now.

[/QUOTE]
The thread is up now, along with a character sheet and everything if you're interested in joining! We still need DIRE leaders and generals and scientists! ^_^ Just let me know if you wanna join or wanna reserve a spot while it's still available.

Uwaa! Even Obi already posted a CS, I'll need to stop lazing around and procrastinating.

[QUOTE="David Carl]Uwaa! Even Obi already posted a CS, I'll need to stop lazing around and procrastinating.

[/QUOTE]
The Puns are strong with this one. xD

[QUOTE="David Carl]Uwaa! Even Obi already posted a CS, I'll need to stop lazing around and procrastinating.

[/QUOTE]
"Obi"

MsPolite said:
Hello!! This rp looks pretty cool, been wanting an rp with experienced players mind if I join?
Please, feel free to join us, I'm looking for more people right now! Welcome! :) I've been role playing for fifteen years, and there are more experienced players coming in every day which makes me very happy!

TurtleGod said:
Honestly I've only been roleplaying for a year or two but I feel experienced.
That's all that matters, really! ^_^ Writing for me is a great leisure activity, that's why I love to role play so much. And what matters more is that you're having a blast doing it, it's so much fun to come up with ideas and share your ideas with others, and see what everyone has to offer to the story. I really wanna encourage everyone who's a part of this that, if they have a plot or sub plot idea for this story, shoot it my way and we can see how to fit it in. This should be everyone's story, not just my own, I just put up the overarching plot, the rest is up to you guys. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back