• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Three Realms[NEED LEAD DEMONS AND ANGELS!]

DarlingWaylonPark

Whistleblower/Whispy/KAWAII-DOCTOR-CHAN~
This is an original role play plot made by me, and I'm just looking into who might be interested in this. If I get enough people, I might make the thread.

The Plot:

The year is 2022, ten years after the fake-out of the 2012 "Apocalypse." While normal everyday people go about their normal everyday lives, their respective governments hold a secret that has been well kept for centuries-until very recently.

This secret group consists of at least one or two representatives from each country all over the world, but six of them hold prominence in this faction: the countries of The United States, Japan, Russia, England, Egypt and the continent of Australia. Founded in 1946, the group is simply known as the Divine Intervention Regulation Enforcement Unit (DIRE Unit). For decades, this group has been in constant contact with both Heavenly beings and Demons from Hell, keeping a sort of cease fire between them from destroying the Earth in their battles against one another. Angels and Demons have fought in many wars over the centuries, most in the guise of human wars-both WWI and WWII were notable for having both Angels and Demons on each side, participating in a war they had no say in, for it was only an excuse to use Earth as an open "battlefield" for their Eons-old feud.

To stop this from happening again, in 1946 a cease fire was conceived by a few members of the human race, all from their respective governments, stating that Earth "Shall not be used as a means for the Angels of Heaven and Devils of Hell to wage war and thus endanger humanity."

It worked, of course, until very recently.

In the pits of Hell itself, there is a large Dark Kingdom, formed by molten rock and ash, as well as fire and brimstone. In this kingdom, the king of Hell himself was overthrown by a powerful demon-deity of Death and is considered the "Harbinger" of Earth's destruction, known in many mythologies as the World Eater (Such as the Midgard Serpent of Norse myth or Apep in Ancient Egyptian texts), or The God of Death and Decay (Shinigami in Japanese folklore or The Grim Reaper in English tales). Sealing King Lucifer away by magical means, The Harbinger assumed the throne and killed any demons who were opposed to his claim. This deity had a son, the product of an unfortunate meeting with a female angel-well, unfortunate for HER, that is.

The Harbinger's son was called Azrael, a half harbinger of the apocalypse (a strong type of demon; he and his father are the only ones of this type), half angel hybrid who is considered an outcast on both sides, the result of an Unholy and Unwanted union. Now aged sixteen, he is being primed to become his father's general and help him in taking over both Heaven and the Earth itself. Azrael doesn't want to do any of it, or have anything to do with it. The angelic side of him wants peace, and it's a struggle to keep his demonic side at bay. He embraces his lighter half more, and doesn't want to cause death and destruction, especially on a global scale. So what does he do?

He runs away, of course!

Fleeing from Hell itself was almost a monumental effort in not being seen by his father's supporters, but those who survived the purge and saw that Azrael wanted to reinstate Lucifer as king helped him along the way. Now on Earth, Azrael needs to warn humanity of this impending disaster as soon as possible, by going directly to DIRE himself. Little does he know that there's an even greater destiny for him, along with five others.

Six total beings: Two from Heaven, Two from Earth one from Hell and a guardian of the Spirit World on Earth (Limbo) will be chosen to help save humanity from a third world war, one that would devastate all three realms and bring ruin to all. But there is a catch: Azrael must continue to embrace his angelic side in order to fight for justice and for the lives of all humanity as well as Angels and Lucifer's demons. If he embraces the other half that makes him a Harbinger like his father, it could mean the Ultimate End Game for all, including himself.

Please click the link below for full details and available roles in the thread! Thank you!

War of the Three Realms | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

@AyyyLmao You can play more than one character, for now though I'm gonna limit people to a max of three characters in the rp.

@Ori Got it!

@Mitchs98 Hey, I know you! xD I'd love to have you!

@David Carl Welcome aboard! ^_^

I'll whip up a character sheet for you now guys! I'll start reserving spots as well.

I am definitely interested.

I'd like to be the Water Elemental or a DIRE member.

I don't know enough about the DIRE members yet, so I might not be playing as them, and I assume the demons won't really play a big role until the big confrontation.

This seems very interesting.

I´d like to call the head demon of Greed position if anyone needs an antagonist

Character Sheet: War of the Three Realms

User Information:

User Name:

Times Available:

How many times a week can you post:

Two other role plays you are currently active or about to start in(Or interest threads):

Number of years role playing:

What would you like to see in this role play:

General Stats:

Character Picture(Can be anime or realistic, please credit artwork if not your own):

Character Name:

Age/Age Appearance:

Description(Include height, weight, hair color, eye color, body type, etc.):

Angel, Demon or Human:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Strengths:

Flaws:

Bio:

This Section for Angels only, please omit if Demon or human

Virtue:

Role and Duties in Heaven:

Occupation on Earth:

Human name and appearance(Picture preferred but not required, but please describe in detail either way):

Heavenly Duties:

Any Humans you are Guardian over or Protecting(One human per angel):

Abilities/Powers(Three max, and again limitations on powers, no OP characters; Angels CAN be destroyed by other angels and high powered demons, but are immune to human weapons):

Fallen Angels exist as well, what made you Fall from Grace and become permanently mortal:

This section is for Demons only, please omit if Angel or Human:

Deadly Sin:

Allegiance to Harbinger or Lucifer(Who does your character believe is the true King of Hell, and why? What made them join Harbinger over Lucifer, or why are they still loyal to Lucifer himself?):

Role and Duties in Hell:

Occupation on Earth:

Human name and appearance(Picture preferred but not required, but please describe in detail either way):

Any humans you are tempting to your specific sin, and how many?

Abilities/Powers(Three max, and again limitations on powers, no OP characters; Demons CAN be destroyed by other demons and high powered angels, but are immune to human weapons):

This section is for Humans/Members of DIRE Unit only, please omit if Angel or Demon:

DIRE Unit Member Starting Date:

Rank(Leader, General, Captain or Soldier):

Weapons(Max two firearms and Two Melee):

Fighting Styles(If Any):

Country of Origin(MUST be one of the six-U.S, Japan, Russia, England, Australia, or Egypt):

Reason for Joining DIRE Unit:

Any Relatives in or retired from DIRE Unit?:

Goals/Ambitions within DIRE Unit(What do you hope to achieve in this group?):

If we finish the CS should we wait until a thread is created?

AND is there a deadline for when characters should be created?

TurtleGod said:
If we finish the CS should we wait until a thread is created?
AND is there a deadline for when characters should be created?
I'm going to create the thread tomorrow, so take your time on the CS and wait til the thread is created. As for a deadline, as of right now there is no deadline and I don't think there will be, once I get all five elementals and antagonists, and some DIRE Leaders and Generals, we can start. ^_^

[QUOTE="David Carl]Can I reserve for the Head Demon of Sloth, or just a normal Demon of Sloth.

[/QUOTE]
I'll put you down for Head Demon of Sloth. :)

TurtleGod said:
I am definitely interested.
I'd like to be the Water Elemental or a DIRE member.

I don't know enough about the DIRE members yet, so I might not be playing as them, and I assume the demons won't really play a big role until the big confrontation.
I can reserve the Water Elemental spot for you!

The demons who serve Harbinger are tasked with bringing Azrael back unharmed to him, so really they'll be bounty hunters going after him, since there's a big reward for his capture. Some angels might attack Azrael on sight since he's the result of an Unholy Union as well.

I just put more info on here for DIRE, they have their own section in green. :)

DarlingWaylonPark said:
It's up, everyone! Here is the thread! The actual role playing will start after more people join. Please read the Overview in its entirety as it has been expanded. :)
Detailed - War of the Three Realms | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
Noted, I am currently making my CS. I'll see if I can submit it later, if not then within the next 24 hours. It seems that even internet connection respects time, it has a schedule.

[QUOTE="David Carl]Noted, I am currently making my CS. I'll see if I can submit it later, if not then within the next 24 hours. It seems that even internet connection respects time, it has a schedule.

[/QUOTE]
No problem, take your time! :) And yea, truer words have never been spoken, I go by my Internet's schedule ALL of the time and it drops constantly, lol!

More roles have opened up guys, including the Main Villain himself HOWEVER, that role is reserved for a very experienced role player, and in addition, will have the option to assist me in running the role play and be my moderator should I need to leave my laptop for a period of time. :) Check the Overview section for more roles!

TurtleGod said:
Is the water elemental a human?
I don't know if the human Elementals are in the DIRE unit or not...
Humanoid, though they will be from Atlantis so they'll know a lot more than regular humans. The way Atlantis exists in this world, they live on the sea floor itself, it's more of a futuristic-looking sea kingdom where the citizens can breathe underwater. They have the highest intellect in the world since they are mostly scholars, but they have their own army as well, and it's pretty massive. They may end up getting involved and siding with Earth in this war as well, so having someone from Atlantis join DIRE wouldn't be far-fetched, they just can't reveal themselves as one of the Five Elementals chosen to protect and aid Azrael. Though a double agent idea DOES sound awesome, I'd personally allow it. :)

I think I took a strange turn on my character. I'll send it to you when it's fully done to see if what I did would still fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back